Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sonnie's comments to Orion fly over the Werewolf's head. Sure, he was a big guy, and just hit the gym, but her budding monkey-friend was a bottomless pit and Emily was herself was vaguely thinking about what she'd add to plate number three.

She flicks Moon a smile. "You should! I'm a coinassuer." She gives Orion a nod and a smile as Moon does introductions and the last morsels are hastily slurped away. The werewolf burps loudly and happily, leaning back in her chair. "Ahhh.... The ribs are great. Fall right off the bone," Emily replies, though somehow has still managed to get bbq sauce on one cheek. "You were right about the Rangoon. Oh, and the chilli looked good. Dunno about the Tofu... not really my thing," she says, looking at Moon's plate. "Although, they have these adorable little cakes all cut into perfect squares?" That seemed like it might interest him. "I just like that they're cream-filled." Heh. I'm Hi-larious... She sniggers to herself, before realising the question.

"Mm? Oh, I'm a mechanic. Own my own garage. Best tune-ups and services in town. Super fun. Cars are like, my second favourite thing in the universe. What about you guys?" she replies, going for a drink and realising her glass is empty. "Oh. Just be a sec!" She slips out and bounces over to the soda station and begins pouring another full glass with ice. Strolling back she slurps the sugary liquid, and winces. "Argh! Brain freeze...Brainfreeze!" Emily's ability to stay on topic seems only a few notches above Sonnie's.

After holding her head for a second she looks at Orion. "Martial arts, huh? Knew she must do something physical. Circe and I kinda just met and hit it off, went to some clubs together. Sonnie and I met, we both knew Circe, and we kinda became friends that way. We just bump into one another. Though we should totally hang out properly," She says to the other girl in askance. There is a ripple of Desire just ebbbing gently off the blue-haired punk, although this time her attention has drifted over to the food again. She licks her lips, wondering what to sample next.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie chewed on a burrito as she listened to everyone else introduce themselves, nodding along to show she was following the conversation. When there was a lull, she swallowed and spoke up.

"Hi Orion! Nice to meet you! I came here after my parkour club, 'cause that always works up an appetite. Brain freezes are actually pretty fun if you space them out far enou--OH MY GOD SPAGHETTI-STUFFED MEATBALLS??!! WHERE?!"

And she was off, frantically searching the food lanes for this amazing-sounding culinary feat. She must have one! After half a minute or so of running around, the monkey-tailed Beast returned triumphantly with said giant meatball on a plate. And she was singing.

"BEHOLD! I have returned from the dangerous wilds with a bounty of hamburger, tomato sauce and noodles! Praise be upon this glorious gift from the gods!"

As she set the plate down in her spot at the table, there was the sound of an angelic choir singing... which was just Sonnie trying to mimic such beautiful sounds and failing. "Ahhhh ahhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh ahhh ahhh AHHHHH!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

3. Likes Xadun liked this post
    M
    Mr. Moon

"Oh," Mr. Moon says when Emily gets back, "I'm a kind of handyman. Putting things together that need fixing." He shrugs. It was true (if not accurate), it wasn't glamorous, and it was carefully picked out to not sound glamorous. Mr. Moon didn't want mortals paying that kind of attention to what he did.

He gives Sonja a small, polite clap when she reveals her prize before getting up. "Let me know how it is, please. I'm going to look around." He delivers his used plate to one of the plate bins in a server station before hitting the food once again.

O
    Orion

Ribs. Check. Rangoon. Check. Chili was for wintertime, and tofu was for quitters. Once this mound of leafy greens was defeated, he would head for a plate of meat and pasta. "I teach cross-fit. And do personal training." In truth, he wasn't much of a teacher type, but there was a certain brand of southwestern American who would pay a reasonable fee to have the shit scared out of them. FOMO and the advent of Instagram was huge for the personal fitness market. People were insecure, and their insecurity and anger about feeling that way was both excellent for a Harvest and good for his wallet on the side.

"Yeah, for sure. She's good fun. Small world, eh? You've said cars are your second favorite thing. What's the first?"

He wondered idly if he was stumbling into a trap here, but it had been set well enough that springing it seemed worth it. Sonnie returned with the 'glorious gift from the gods'. "That's what I'm talkin' about. How was parkour?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily laughs and shakes her head as Sonnie is once again distracted... though isn't laughing as she returns with the giant meatball. The werewolf simply follows the plate with her eyes staring as she licks her lips.

Slowly, a hand holding a fork edges it's way to Sonnie's plate....

"Handy guy huh? People always need that kinda thing," the Ithaeur replies, half looking to moon, half eyeing the meatball. "You, uh, you enjoy it?"

Slowly, a wide, cheeky grin spreads across the face of the little punk. She shrugs. "We-ell... y'know..." she gives Orion a look, raising her eyebrows.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

A hand whipped out to slap away Emily's with lightning reflexes. She stared at the blue-haired woman through narrowed eyes for several moments. Then, surprisingly, she cut a hefty slice out of the giant meatball, like it was a birthday cake. Said slice was passed over to the werewolf's plate.

"Would anyone else care for some?" she generously offered. Sonnie might have a big appetite, but even her stomach had limits.

She smiled at Orion, "Exhilarating, as always. Hard to get a rush like that anywhere else. You ever try it?"

8. Likes Xadun liked this post
    O
    Orion

Ah. Well. That was forward, but she was pretty cute in a gothy sort of way. He'd let it slide. It wasn't his table, anyway, so what choice did he really have? Orion gave her a half-smirk right on back over a forkload of greens. "I haven't the faintest idea what you mean," he teased back. Feigning much of anything wasn't exactly his way of doing things, so the innocent play was hardly convincing. "Eating at buffets, right?" Chuckle.

Whatever. It was a family restaurant. Gotta keep it PG.

"Parkour? Sure. It's a bit tough when you weigh what I do, but I play a lot of sports. Perhaps I'll have to come check out the parkour joint you go to sometime?"

His fork turned slightly to aim at the giant meatball.

"I'll help."

The slaughter would continue.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily looks playfully shocked as the nimble Asian slaps her hand away. Somewhere, far in the recesses of her mind, something growls. It's a familiar feeling she's so used to it barely registers. Instead, in the face of the leer she gives Sonnie a pout - a full-on puppy-dog look Emily knows is adorable...

And is justly rewarded. Before digging in the werewolf leans over to give Sonnie a huge kiss on the cheek. Then she attacks the meatball like she's not eaten all day. "Mmmm... Oh od. 'Oo otta try 'is.." she says thickly, previous translation issues clearly a distant memory.

Orion draws her slightly out of the demolition as she looks up, licking tomato sauce from the corner of her mouth. "Wha? Oh. You don't get that? Well... eating out is a really important part of it," She says matter-of-factly. Yep, it's clear she and Circe know each other. Emily even keeps a straight face for all of 2 seconds before sniggering. Hi-larious. I'm such a gem. More of the delicious dish is rapidly scooped into the waiting maw.

The Crescent quickly polishes off the slab of meatball and almost jumps back up again, walking a little more thoughtfully around the buffet this time. Onion Rings, some lasagne, more spring rolls, several kinds of sushi, a taco and some tortilla chips, very heavy with both salsa and grated cheese. Its not as huge a plate as last time, but still. Where this punk put it all was a valid question. Coming back, without a word she drops three of the spring rolls gently on Sonnie's plate and starts munching a fourth as she sits down.

"Tho. *munch*" Emily swallows and takes another pull on her drink. "Parkour always sounded cool. I don't do much of, like, proper exercise? My job works me pretty hard if im doing it right" She gestures to Orion with half a spring roll. "But running around across town I could really do. Um. Not right now, obvs. *OM*. Is is hard or anything? Do you need, like, special pants?" Another sushi roll meets it's demise, and the taco looks soon to follow.

Between Matt's molifying gifts and your own greedy butt you'll need special pants at this rate. Quad-XL! Ha!
    Both Fuck right off and bite me, bitch. Nothing wrong with me. Stupid voice. I should have a drink. Normally shuts it right up.

*NOM* Emily casts a lazy eye towards the bar, chewing an onion ring.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Another hunk of the big meatball was cut and passed over to Orion with a smile, "There is a nice place here in town. Parkour courses, climbing walls, the whole nine yards. The Pipeworks. I do most of my free running outside, though."

Sonnie giggles at the kiss to the cheek from Emily, and nods in agreement. "Yes!" One word was enough as she dug into the meatball. And then she was in spaghetti heaven. When her friend returned with a gift of spring rolls, the Beast clapped her hands. "Yay!"

"Special pants?"
    She asked between bites. "Special shoes, maybe? I like doing it barefoot, though beginners should probably wear sneakers. I definitely prefer parkour to, say, going to the gym. Cheaper, too."

She made short work of a good portion of the meatball, but now she was eyeing the dessert venue. The sweet siren song of sugar was calling.

O
    Orion

Orion snort-laughed over the last bite of greens. Wow. This girl really was in the business of subtlety. Apparently, the Sarge was super into blunt punky chicks with blue hair... actually? That made some sense, as it went. The fork plunged into the meat brought forth by the monkey, and he got to chewing. At the question about hustling around town, the Stonebones grinned and replied, "Depends. I usually like athletic shorts and a can-do attitude. Pain's the price we pay for not training, am I right?"

He chuckled.

"I figure if you hang with Circe, you ain't gonna bitch, and you can handle a tough workout. I do personal training as a side gig. You wanna pay that sweat tax and a reasonable fee? 'Cause I'm taking clients. Long as it's understood that leg day is mandatory and whining isn't permitted."

Nobody got to skip leg day.

"See, that sounds baller," Orion said back to Sonnie when she mentioned the Pipeworks. "Where's that at? Pipeworks, I mean?"

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread