Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The following letter is delivered to the return address of the Decree sent previously, in an elegant cursive using red ink on parchment, of all things.

King Richard,

I am writing to inform you that I intend to visit the Banished Changeling Mr Volker in the near future.

Mr Volker has requested my expertise regarding the Hedge and I had agreed to accept a meeting prior to his banishment. While not bound through the Wyrd I would not wish to be considered anything less than a man of my word, and I intend the meeting to go ahead.

It is a personal affair, not the business of the Freehold nor Summer Court - though either of those parties may indirectly benefit should Mr Volker use any lore I impart for that purpose.

It is not to be within the Freehold Lands, as per the terms of his Banishment.

Therefore, the meeting does not breach the terms laid down in your previous correspondence. However while not stated explicitly, I feel it would be remiss of me not to inform you that I would be meeting with a member of your Court currently under such poignant disciplinary action. I have no interest in becoming involved in the affair - it is a matter of Summer - I simply hope to supply Mr Volker with the learning he sought from me, as I would for any in the Freehold.

Should you wish to discuss the meeting, I would be happy to arrange at a later date. I still need to visit your collection, I believe.

Kind Regards,

King Rhodes of the Autumn Court
    Dread Lord of Sacramento

Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Call me Rich
    Presence
    (Dignified)
    Composure
    (Calm)
    Mantle
    (Volcanic Pressure & Ash)
    Richard Price

His skin appears to take on a deep gray color with distinct parallel lines crossing his body, in what almost looks like scars but is much darker then his normal skin but as the same vertical lines connect the horizontal the brickwork pattern becomes clear. His elbows, knees, and hips seem to crack and creak as he moves and if he stretches one can swear they see the outlines of gears but they seem to be missing on second glance. His midsection bears a jagged and broken looking scar that looks as though it threatened to tear him in half, looking as thought stone had almost been chipped away.

King Rhodes,

I greatly appreciate you reaching out to me regarding this matter.

I have no issues with out venturing out to visit Mr. Volker, and do not wish for you to jeopardize your promise to do so. I sincerely hope that your offerings of knowledge help Mr. Volker.

However, should at any there be any issues that arise during this meeting do not hesitate to reach out to me at (xxx-xxx-xxxx).

We will make plans for you to come by sometime soon.

Sincerely,

- Richard Price, Crimson King

Closed Thread