Mable didn't find Archon Twist in her office so she left a letter with her business card.

Archon Twist,
I have promised the Prince that I would notify you as well as copy all reports to you in regard to an artifact that has been recovered.

The artifact is known as the Eye of Asmodeus.

A few nights ago, The Acolytes and Mr. Exlibrist received a vision. It was a call for help, sent by an artifact. We quickly determining its presence in the hands of mortals endangers both Kindred and kine of the city. We then took it from the Crocker Art Museum. We included Elettra Vitale in this event as well as Krieg, Thomas Boyle, Adam Exlibrist, and myself.

The five of us met back at the farm to study the object. It has telepathic communication abilities. It requires vitae in increasing amounts to answer questions. The appearance shows scale-like coating on it. It appears to be quite intelligent and it is non-vampiric.

At the request of the Prince we are removing it from the city as we study it further so that it will not be a danger to the domain. I will be making regular reports as to our findings to both you and the Prince.

Please feel free to contact me at any time at the number on the attached business card.

-Priscus Mable Wood, Valkarija of the Circle