Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Only after a few moments following his text, a phone call comes through from the number identified as Jack.

Derek Menzies

Blood Hunt:

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

The line picks up.

"Jack. I remember you from the party. What can I do for you?"

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque is taken off guard by the pleasant greeting and walks away from his companions as he responds, "Hello, yes indeed. Hopefully you also remember the bossy young woman that we ran into? She's commissioned a painting and I think your level of artistic ideas might be up her alley for what she's wanting. You happen to have a spare fifteen, twenty minutes to run some ideas by you over coffee?"

Blood Hunt:

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

Derek pauses, taking a moment to unravel the double-speak. There's only one bossy figure he can think of.

"Is this about the matter I was previously contacted over? You must already know that I have my own commissions from that same client, as well as another from a more high-profile client. If I am to indulge in these distractions I may expect additional compensation since my skills are apparently so sought-after. I'm willing to meet, of course, a consultation free of charge. Anything beyond that will have to be discussed....over coffee. Agreed?"

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Probably, but... not exactly." Jacque was still fairly pissed that Adam hadn't asked for what he had told him to ask for. "Good talent has its many advantages, that being one of them. I'd appreciate the consultation to vet out what is needed, then we can agree from there. Have a place in mind?"

Blood Hunt:

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

“Let’s just meet where the last party was held so we can speak openly. I’ll see you there in an hour.”

Feel free to open a thread!

Closed Thread