Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

It was hard not to be in awe of Ingrid as she made her entrance. Everything from the drums and trumpets, to the chanting and the carried throne were spectacular! Not to mention Ingrid, looking as regal as ever in her dress, and her hair!

But then the fall, and Sera feels her hand go up to her mouth as she gasps. Which was soon a sigh of relief as Ingrid laughed and put herself back together.

Sera cheers, clapping and grinning.

At the spin, the grin turned into a pleased smile as she faced Rhodes, “Well the color suits you, really brings out your eyes.” She could get lost in those eyes, and had before. Her own eyes take more of the changes in, “Congratulations! You wear it well.” And then she felt it, the familiar flush of her cheeks. Damn him. “Protective of my honour?” she asks playfully, “Consider me intrigued.” But there was concern in her eyes as she sees the hesitation in his. What was going on? She wanted to ask, but didn’t. Now was not the time nor the place for such a question. Instead, she smiles, warmly at him.

“Well, she is full of surprises I can tell you that! And that green looks amazing on her!”
    if anyone ever doubted Ingrid as Queen, they could eat their words now.

Hearing the live music, she looks to see Freya playing her guitar. “Wow! Freya can sure play, I might have to see if she’d like to perform together sometime.” That would be a blast!

Talk turned to the Hedge, and Sera listened, nodding here and there. She’d gone into the Hedge a few times, and always enjoyed it.

There was a strong urge to chirp back that they would have a good time and always did. But she didn’t. Not knowing where Rhodes stood on others knowing. Though she was pretty sure most figured out something was going on.

Grinning to Sonnie, “So, is there a recommended order to that list?” she asks as the grin turned into a smirk. “Cause I might need to know.” The Nix was being playful, even as her hand gently squeezed Rhodes forearm.

Looking to where Sonnie waved, she spots the new girl, and offers her a friendly smile, motioning as well.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie took a moment, looking thoughtful as she considered Sera's playful question. The Beast tapped a forefinger to her lips before she answered. "Well... naked before eating, so you don't get food stains on your clothes. Makes sense, right? Drinking can happen any time, really. Might need to put dancing on the list, too. That's also fun to do naked!" It was hard to say if she was speaking from experience, or just imagining it. Sonnie's tangents could get weird and unpredictable.

When Filomina came over, the monkey girl smiled broadly. "Ha! I knew you were a fellow Spring! Welcome!" She happily shook the Darkling's offered hand, "I'm Sonnie Wu. This is Seraphina. We're both Springs. The flowery dude is Rhodes. He's an Autumn." She paused a moment, then added, "Oh, and also their King."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes looks lovingly at Sera. "Thank you darling," he smiles. "And yes, protective. What can I say? I can be jealous sometimes, and you draw plenty of stares with your clothes on. With them off I'd have to fight off the admirers. Some things I can be very selfish with..." sliding his hands around her, he gently pulls Sera in for a slow, sensual kiss. People be damned.

As they pull apart, he slips a hand to Sera's ass as he watches the other Changelings, grinning as he feels the grip on her arm. "We've never needed help with the order before..." he says, teasing Sera lightly.

Rhodes sighs at Sonnie as she makes the most inelegant introduction, the icy wind of his mantle twisting around them as his heckles raise. "Yes," he comments dryly. "I am the Leaden Sovereign of Sacramento. And who might you be, my dear?" he asks the new changeling.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smirking to Sonnie, “That is an excellent point! Spent a lot of time of this outfit, I’d hate to ruin it!” she nods, looking down at her dress. Laughing, “Naked dancing huh? Hate to disappoint, but I’m not much of a dancer, in fact, I suck at it, so I’ll leave that to you.” More than happy to play along with her fellow Spring.

Looking to the new girl, she offers a friendly smile, “Evening!” greets the angelic voice, “Welcome to Springs Tavern!” which at this point was chaos, well, controlled chaos. Her introduction of Rhodes was, interesting, and funny. She really enjoyed Sonnie, never a dull moment.

The look was returned, before her lips turned up into a smirk, “You never struck me as the jealous type.” Which was true. Though she could see herself getting jealous if he was getting attention from other girls. But in a way, his words were touching. “I’ll have to keep that in mind. Though being naked in public is not high up on my list of activates I want to try.” That was too much for even her.

But then he did the unexpected. And while she was surprised, she quickly melted into his arms, returning the kiss. As to his hand? Well, she was fine with that.

Sapphires flutter open, lids heavy, “No, we haven’t.” she responds, wondering what came over him tonight? Not that she was about to complain.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes Abyssalstar, Xadun liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie watched Rhodes smooch Sera with an amused expression, then looked to Filomina and smirked. "The Season of Desire has clearly begun, eh?"

With a laugh, she nodded to the Nix, "Fine, fine, I'll lead the naked dancing later. It's not truly a Spring party until someone gets nude, after all."

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes smiles as the couple hold one another close. Feeling Sera relax into his embrace always made his heart beat faster. "I try to make sure I never have reason to jealous." the Flowering gives her a small kiss on the lips and holds her close.

He narrows his eyes at the smirking Beast, but smiles. "Some of us find interesting ways to stave off the winter cold, Sonnie." He cannot help but chuckle. "Are you volunteering? Or do you plan on helping dear Titania out of what little cloth is supporting her?" He pulls Sera a little closer in, his hand feeling the fronds of her skirt.

"Shall we get a drink, before the Hobbes drain this place dry?" he suggests to the group.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

9. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Looking to Sonnie, “The season of desire is always going on.” She says with a wink.

She had to laugh, “What Spring party is complete without someone getting naked. So, who do you think will join you?” she asks with a coy smile.

Being in his arms, in front of everyone, had Sera walking on air. “Then I’ll try and never give you a reason to be.” The kiss returned. Though somethings were out of her control.

Eyes widen, “I’m not sure she would be ok with that.” She says, thinking back to the times she’d talked to her. She seemed too innocent for that. But, you never know. It was Springs turn, she could surprise them all.

Looking over to the bar, she laughed once again, “That’s probably a good idea, they’re mobbing the area!” but so far it appeared all in good fun. She slides an arm around his waist.

Sapphires look to the new girl, who had been quiet, “It’s not usually this crazy.” She says with a friendly smile. “Come join us for a drink.” Wanting to make sure she felt included.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Well, it wouldn't be the first time I streaked a party. I mean, there was St. Patrick's Day just a few days ago, though that was more about me being too drunk to remember where I left my shirt. Spoiler: It was on my head the whole time. For some reason I thought it was a hat. That green beer is a killer." Sonnie shrugged innocently, then looked towards the bar with a smile.

"Oh my yes! Let us partake of libations!"

She grinned at Seraphina, "Well, since you don't seem to be volunteering, I dunno. Titania might suffer a wardrobe malfunction? Think Abe would show us his abs?"

F
    Filomina

Filomina accepted the offer of another drink. She has finished the previous one and was ready for more. This was quite the party filled with strong personalities. Sonnie gave the impression of a wild child, fun but impulsive two features that were very contrast. Warming up to people was never easy and it showed as she came across awkward. More drinks to lighten up that is what she needed. She didn't want to be the party pooper just because she has been isolated for so long and maybe this energetic Springs would do her some good.

Filomina shrugged off her anxiety. "Who's to say your shirt wasn't a hat. I can imagine you as a fun leprechaun.That would definitely made my St.Patrick's Day. Let's grab what we can before those hobs leave us thirsty. On another note who is this Abe? Im guessing his abs are worth noting?".

Spring Coronation having nudity seemed strange compared to celebrations she had been to but it must be a thing here in Sacramento. Being weary was one thing sticking out like a sore thumb seemed bad. If it came to it she would rather belong then be alone worse things were out there without the protection of friends.

"Drinks first and secondly Abe's Abs Sonnie seems excited. I'm if we ask nicely he wouldn't mind."

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes rested his head against Sera's, just for a moment. Though on the outside there was no expression, under the Treasured's touch she could feel a gentle sigh and him relax, just a little, at her reassuring words.

The Dread Lord chuckles. "Almost certainly not. I've spend a fair amount of time with Titania and honestly, I never expected a revealing dress like that from her. She is a most conservative sort. But she seems very much in control there..." he says as the Immaculate Star-girl hits a lecherous hob with a ladle.

As Sonnie mentions more stripping down and Sera's unwilling, Rhodes pulls her in just a little tighter, giving her a reassuring warm smile.

Do we want to cross threads to the bar or just narrate? The Latter might be easier for both sides?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread