Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Folsom) - Letter to York, CC'd to Ale

THREADID
    S
    Steven

A letter arrives in the mail. It was hand delivered by by hand. It is a large envelop similar to what is used by amazon. Once that is opened, another envelop lies within. This envelop is more standard. It is directed to Seneschal Vivian York with a CC to her Majesty ( Alessandra ) . No flowery script, no wax stamp, just a letter on normal paper in a normal envelop.

Hello Seneschal York,

I hope this letter finds you well. My name is Uther Gungreive I am the elder kindred of the City of Folsom. I am requesting an audience with the Prince of Sacramento to discuss the current state of Folsom and request the assistance of the domain of Sacramento. Thank you in advance for taking your time. If their is no response, I will assume my request has been declined.

Regards,
    -Uther Gungreive
    Clan Nosferatu
    Elder of Folsom

V
    Vivian York

Dear Alder Gungreive,

Thank you for your letter regarding the state of the City of Folsom. On behalf of Her Majesty, I am writing to inform you that our Prince accepts your request for audience in Sacramento. Please inform us of a general idea of the dates you wish to arrive. You will then meet at the Nox Populi at [address]. Please know that this is an Elysia and the normal laws of the Elysia apply. The Prince will then discuss your wishes or needs.

Kind regards,
    Madame Seneschal York
    Librettist of the Invictus

CC: Her Majesty Prince Alessandra Antinori

Vivian will be sending blind copies of both letters to the following individuals: Lina Moretti , Twist , and Rebecca Simmons

S
    Steven

Dear Madame Seneschal York,

Thank you to you and her Royal Majesty Prince Alessandra Antinori for accepting my request. I will arrive on ## of this month. I will be coming alone and will adhere to the Laws of Elysia.

Regards,
    -Uther Gungreive
    Clan Nosferatu
    Elder of Folsom

Vivian York , please begin a scene for this and include (Folsom) in the title of the thread. Please @Tag all of the appropriate people, including me

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.