Ended
Watch

A Letter to the Dread King

THREADID
    M
    Maxwell J. Pierce

Your Majesty:

I trust I find you well, sir.

I wish to propose a parley, that we may discuss and clear the air with respect to our positions on the matter of the nature of trust.

Please advise if you are amenable to same by return letter.

In service:

Maxwell J. Pierce

Xadun

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The following comes by the return address. It is handwritten in cursive in a deep red ink.

Dear Mr Pierce,

I am in good health. I hope you are well.

I find myself with many commitments at present, but I also consider your offer to be reasonable and, if you intend on staying long within the city, perhaps the best move for both of us going forwards.

The soonest I can do it [DATE] in the evening, say 8p.m.?

Regards,

Lord Rhodes

Sovereign of the Autumn Court of Sacramento

Rhodes is constantly hovering at cap right now but when space arrives I can arrange a scene.

Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8

You do not have permission to view the list of names.