Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe shouted at Fawkes, "Good luck bro! Ta both!" Clearly thinking it fine for him to flirt with the professional fighter, danger of doing so just part of the fun in her mind.

Her eyes briefly scan the room for anything interesting.

Is that Penny
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-12 08:53:21 Circe rolls 6 to Perception (10 Again) 3, 3, 3, 3, 6, 8 1 success

As she does so she talks with Matt, "So what do ya prefer fer up close? I'll use whatever is at hand but a full bottle works best fer improvised. Sports equipment too. Oh, and do ya have any preferences fer distance fighting?" That was a loaded question. What can she say, she was probing for clients. And the guy didn't seem like a cop.

And, wait a minute was that Penance. "Penny?! Hiya! Ya can come over here if ya wanna talk!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

"Oh. Me?" Matt actually blushes a little, like Circe has asked something really personal in asking about his fighting style.

He pauses and then leans down close to her and says much more quietly than his normal speaking voice, just to her like telling an intimate secret to a rare, like-minded soul, "I like to bite 'em. It's weird, but works, a lot better than you might think. Grab 'em or knock 'em down and tear into 'em. And I don't do distance. I just get close, fast or sneaky." he confides.

3. Likes Origins liked this post

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blackbird's smile remained as Alice spoke.

"I'm sure you have more,"
    the neonate says in response to Alice's comment regarding tricks. Despite her playful tone, Blackbird's expression still likely seems cold to those not among the ranks of the Kindred. Such was the curse of the those unfortunate dead who had weathered degradation, but, if she had her way, this would change. Soon.

Then came the impassive man who stood near where Atticus once had. "It seems you have an admirer," Blackbird offers, "Although it's not hard to see why. What we saw was not just a simple trick."

As Atticus pulled her close, Blackbird did not resist, resting against his chest at the signal. It was interesting to feel him breathe. The Traditions had to be maintained after all, thus the dead inhaled just as the living did. More than simple observation of their condition, the Daeva liked to be doted on. It helped that the Savage appealed to her vanity and her hunger for praise.

Atticus' name drop fit the Gangrel well. Blunt and direct. No bullshit.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx leers at the unnamed man as he comments on her form, but relaxes as he explains himself. "Not professional. Just a dedicated amateur," she responds drily.

The Arrow gives Atticus a nod for his introduction, and looks back to Beth as she leans against him. Clearly something going on there, even for someone as socially unobservant as she was. She arches an eyebrow at Beth, a hint of a smile on her lips. "Maybe."

She looks back to the ring and around, casting around for a topic. "So. any of you fight? Or just here to watch?"
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe opened her mouth at Matt's dark admission. Her tongue pokes her upper right canine. She shakes her head, "Yeah I ain't got the teeth fer that. I can tell harmfully horrid jokes, good decoy ta start. And if I'm tryin' ta be civil I'd go kick balls, trip knee, knee chin, then eyes."

Then more quietly she adds. "If I'm bein' brutal it'd be lead ta the brain."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt nods down at Circe as if she has just shared a profound observation on life, and drains another beer.

"Yeah. Use what you got." he murmurs in a deep, reflective tone.

A
    Atticus James

"I'm retired," Atticus states regarding his fighting. "Some of my friends wanted to get their hands dirty, so here we are." Atticus didn't have much else to add, he wasn't planning on being mister social, but it's hard when Blackbird is around to not get pulled into socializing.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yup. Unless yer lookin' fer something funny. Like a taser as it can make 'em piss their pants. Or a bad joke ta freeze 'em up so ya can cold cock 'em." Circe is chipper as she speaks. Then she lifts her right hand with the index and middle finger raised.

"Hey pal, humor me so I can demonstrate the second trick. Cause if it makes ya pause it works,"
    the smile is now up to shit eating, "Ahem. Knock Knock."

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

Fawkes tilts his head at the woman's question. "I'm a bouncer. I'll jump in if it's boring...put down the idiots," his attention trails to the drunken pair windmilling around the ring in an unfocused flurry.

"Why are you here? This skill level is beneath you." The man's voice is eerily monotone and it's ambiguous whether he is being condescending. Either he had a practiced eye for this sort of thing, or had entirely missed her humble insistence that she was a wannabe.

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

To Alice's question, 'Beth' merely shakes her head.

"My interest is not related to direct participation," she says, "There is a certain primal beauty to fighting when the circumstances are right. Consider me an admirer of the art."

Blackbird wasn't here to fight. She was here in part to study in hopes of potentially expanding her influence down the line, but she had ultimately come to be entertained.

"A shame," Blackbird teases as she looks to Atticus, "I enjoy seeing you work."

Her face plainly showed the statement wasn't a deception. Atticus had proven he was capable in a fight. Still, their was a slight pout to Blackbird's expression. Atticus' last display of his skill had come when Blackbird had been too distracted to fully appreciate his ability. Murdering a family will do that to you.

Then came the blunt question of the monotonous bouncer. Sensing the potential of a new conflict, Blackbird said nothing at first, merely sitting back and allow her gaze to shift from Fawkes, to Alice, and back again.

"Are we to presume that you feel your talents will give Alice more of a challenge?" Blackbird asked. She didn't bother to try and pose the question innocently. They were all in a den of violence and she had made her views on the festivities clear. The prospect of seeing Alice fight someone a little more on her level was an exciting one.

14. Likes Ruach, Krakenbox liked this post
Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 33

You do not have permission to view the list of names.