Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

The Fiery Forgemaster
    Strength
    Composure
    (Wrath's fire can break any metal.)
    Status
    (Arms Dealers)
    Cole Volker

An average man with a few scars and burns, in the mask his skin is a faint grey color and his veins seem to glow at times.

PRE

Cole was eager to get a few punches in, unsure (and really not caring) who his opponent would be. After some of the things he'd fought, a mundane was... Well, Cole wasn't expecting trouble. He quickly signed up, wrote down his name, and waited for his chance in the ring. While he wasn't as accustomed to fighting with his fists (Well... 'fists'), he could still sling a punch. Waiting for his name, he returned to the bar and continued drinking- Idle chat with the Circe to pass the time.

"Damn. Didja see that lass? Think I'm facing her next? Ha, not sure I'd win that under normal circumstances. You planning to fight Sis? Or is this just where ye drink? And what about you lad? You seem like you know how to throw a punch."

His mask hardened, his skin retained a human hue and his veins showed crimson. He looked down at his drink, shaking the glass a bit in a fidgety manner.

Cole, while not experienced, is a capable fighter- and didn't care to see who his opponent is. Even if it's entirely one-sided, if a player wants to jump in as his next opponent, I'm game.

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

If y'all want to discuss how to move this Scene forward, it's less clunky on the Discord. The way I'm moving forward is that this PC will enter the ring if things are boring for the spectators.

P
    Penance

She shouldn't be here. Nothing good could come of her being here. It was too similar to the life she led before. What sort of upstanding citizen went out looking for a fight?

But she needed this. She had desires too, damnit! It may not be her chosen emotion, but she couldn't just ignore it. She played the shy, downtrodden lass, but she had to have some sort of release. Some outlet for her anger, frustration, that itch she didn't allow herself to scratch. Until now.

She shuffled into the warehouse wearing a denim jacket over a faded t-shirt that partially bared her midriff. Her sandals scuffed across the ground, easy to see with her cargo pants rolled up past her calf. No Mask today, she didn't want to hide under it while she reveled in a fight. Those who could see her true form would notice the Chinese immigrants' ruddy red skin, the horns curving back out of her cropped black hair, and the inchlong ebony claws that merely looked like slightly too long nails.

She let the larger bouncer pat her down, though it wasn't necessary as she wasn't carrying anything, before signing up for a fight under her mortal alias, Yi Fang. Then seeing as there was no one in the ring, she moved up close to it in wait for who she might face.

She let her eyes wander across the crowd, but no one looked familiar. Though that redhead next to a giant if a man looked... wait a minute. Circe?! Shit, she hadn't expected her to be here. Not really who she wanted to see her right now, but she couldn't let her stop her night of fun now.

A
    Atticus James

Atticus couldn't deny he was pleased with the the Bird's reaction to him. He was not, at all, any kind of ladies man. He really just rolled the dice on pretty much everything. He was not a strategic planner. It was more, that seems like a fun idea, lets see how this can explode in my face "I mean, we just got here, but if you want to, we can head out." Atticus was being playful with the Bird.

"Research on me, or research on them? If you want to research me, I'm an open book."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I totally agree Matt. If ya hit, hit hard," Circe nods with a grin, "If ya gonna get shit done ya might as enjoy it. Nice ta meet someone that's liked minded. And while I prefer range, since I ain't a big fella like ya, I'll fight dirty as fuck whenever someone gets in close." Circe was at least honest about herself.

Circe whistled in appreciation of Phoenyx's performance. She then looks to Cole, "Nah bro, ta both I think. She looks like she's chatting and I prefer ta fight with weapons," she frowns, "I've no illusions that I'm Rocky. My chest is better fer starters," that frown turns upside down into a cheeky grin. Circe then gives Cole a thumbs up, "But yer cool big sis will cheer fer ya when ya win! And buy ya a drink too."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

6. Likes Krakenbox liked this post

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Eyebrows peaked as Alice approached.

Bold, little Alice.

She smirks as the woman introduces herself, moving her free hand to accept the offered hand and granting a soft shake. The other remained where it was on Atticus' form.

"Beth," she says, "But my friends call be BB. Consider me... inspired, Alice."

She offers the victor a wink. Atticus' voice draws the bird's gaze back to him, her smirk pulling into a small smile as he shows his more playful side.

"And miss this?" she asks, gesturing to the pit fights, "I don't think so... this is relaxing."

Given that Blackbird had fought much in the last few months, it was entertaining to see others come to blows. For no other reason than simple greed. The simplicity of it all had a certain purity.

"A little of both?" she says playfully as Atticus questions whom she was researching, "Let's just say I'm looking to expand... Acquisitions can get dull, but there's a certain appeal in proprietorship. That said, you, Mr. James, are often a figure of interest."

She gives a wink, her expression turning coy for a moment before turning her head back to the fights. And, naturally, Alice.

"Do you come here often?" she asks the petite woman.

8. Likes Krakenbox liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx smiles - proud but mirthless, and shakes the hand. There's a bit of a stilted pause. Small talk, dum-dum.

"Nice to meet you,"
    'Alice' says, a little too late to be natural.

"First time, actually. Found the place by luck. And Inspired? I like that. It helps to have a sexist jerk think he can beat you just because you're a girl." She shrugs with one shoulder. "Thing is you can only ever get away with that trick once."
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

10. Likes Ruach, Stray liked this post
    Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

Fawkes' eyes click as they focus on the athletic woman called Alice. "Wonderful form," he doesn't seem particularly worried or even aware he's potentially interrupting, "Not a comment on your gender: it's unusual to see a professional here." He wasn't looking to get his face cracked.

The way he fought wasn't nearly as polished as his appearance. The lack of activity in the pit made his attention wander to the board, where the host gives him a little nod towards the ring. If he could frown, he would; snapping bones was an indulgence of his that he wasn't eager to dive into with multiple Courtiers and a possible police officer present.

He notes yet another one of the Lost getting smoothed over by the replacement bouncer. Apparently this pass time was attractive. The Silent Arrow wouldn't be pleased. He gives Cole Volker a nod, unable to note any obvious affiliation, but it was a small comfort to locate a kindred spirit.

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt laughs again, appreciatively, at Circe's words. She gets it. Cool. He nods to her and drains another can of beer, not having anything to add to the woman's perfect summation of The Way Things Are.

A
    Atticus James

In response to her flirtations teasing, Atticus smiles and holds his pet Birdy close letting her use his strong chest as a wall to lean her back against. Atticus extends his hand, "Atticus," By way of introduction, but from there, he lets BB do the talking. It's pretty obvious that this Alice girl is an all around bad ass. Also, his playful teasing with Blackbird could wait until they were not in the middle of a conversation with another. Manners and all that.

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 33

You do not have permission to view the list of names.