Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt looks down at the strikingly exotic woman who approaches, like he's encountering an unfamiliar species, and not sure what to do about it. He's used to ignoring stares or comments, and doesn't really get approached by anyone much, and doesn't generally mind being left alone or given a wide berth like shoals in a stormy sea.

Then Circe speaks, and Matt smiles, and laughs! "I just like the taste. It doesn't do anything." he says in a deep, rumble.

"I'm cool enough whatever; I don't fight to be cool or for fun or money. People get hurt, stuff gets broke. Fighting's for serious shit. I'm just here to see what's up." he says, looking around for his friends who are being pretty quiet and apparently not as inured to the effects of alcohol as he seems to be. They seem to have wandered off.

He frowns and looks around a little more and then shrugs. "Looks like fun though." he says. "You here to fight or watch someone?" he asks, curiously.

2. Likes Krakenbox liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

With the crowd around her, it’s hard to make out just where the guy comes from. There’s a lecherous look about him, as though taking on the small fighter will demonstrate his masculinity and present an opportunity for fun.

Phoenyx permits herself a mirthless smile as he swaggers forward. “So, beautiful. I don’t wanna mess up that pretty face, so we don’t have to play by normal rule-URK!”The sound of breaking cartilage cuts the man off as the petite mage punches him square in the face. As he reels backward, blood pouring form his nose, the crowd cheers with excitement. The confident swagger is gone, replaced by livid fury.

“You fucking bitch…” The man charges forward, all power, no style. Phoenyx whirls under the outstretched arms and faces him as he spins around.

Finally it looks like his brain catches up with him. He approaches slowly in a boxer's stance, jabbing out. He dashes forward to get within reach, and thrusts out with a fist....

Just as Phoenyx's foot connects with his ribs. She sends in an uppercut of her own as he doubles over and follows up with a roundhouse to the face that sends him spinning, punch drunk, to the ground. The Mage leers at his prone form, a wicked grin on her lips.

Stay down you sexist fucker.

He slumps, unconscious. Panting but exhilarated, a fierce glint in her eyes and a grin on her face, Phoenyx picks up her coat and moves into the crowd, vaulting up on some nearby crates to get a good view. Looking around, it's probably good no-one catches her eye as familiar. A giant guy is standing with some like-stacked gym buddies. Another lithe girl, also alone - not that Phoenyx could judge. The Obrimos gets ready to watch the next fight keenly.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

4. Likes Krakenbox, Ruach liked this post

The Fiery Forgemaster
    Strength
    Composure
    (Wrath's fire can break any metal.)
    Status
    (Arms Dealers)
    Cole Volker

An average man with a few scars and burns, in the mask his skin is a faint grey color and his veins seem to glow at times.

(Harden the Mask)Glamour 1 Spent
    PRE

Cole needed to vent. Things had been going well- but after all that'd happened he just had a secret urge to punch something. He'd heard of a place where that could be done... without the chance of getting the law involved. Granted this also meant he couldn't perform the fun stuff, and it'd be bare-knuckle brawling. So, reinforcing his mask, he walked into the sounds of fights and revelry... Wonder if he could arrange a fight?

"Oh. Shit, hey lass! Long time no see!"

He shouldn't have been surprised to see Circe here- well actually, he was a bit surprised. He took a seat nearby and ordered a drink- just a light one. He was a mean drunk, and him being... Well, too angry was something he expressly wished to avoid.

"er... Know where I can sign up for a fight? Need to blow off some steam...."

The place was filled with the usual sort, the people Cole would expect. The kind of people that just wanted to get drunk or punch the crap out of people... Or, both. He'd have to keep this place in mind.

Harden the Mask

6. Likes Origins, Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

Fawkes snapped around in a sharp movement that made the other bouncer jump back a step, withdrawing the finger he had tapped him with like something bit it. Even after the distance was corrected, he was obviously leaning away from the gangster whose face never moved.

"Fuck man, boss said you're working the floor the rest of the night," he nods back at the ring, avoiding eye contact, "Stir it up if it slows down and there's a bonus."

The Elemental's eyes lock onto the state of the fighter that the woman floored in a matter of seconds. It was weird to see professionals pop up in this environment. It rubbed him the wrong way. Probably Five-O.

Released from his post, the mannequin adjusts his shirt to cover the knife. No need to signal among a bunch of drunks.

He finds himself wandering over to the anxious man with the distinctive voice, attracted to the quality of the sound. Leaning against the post he renews the cigarette in his carved lips, lighter scraping like marble on steel.

8. Likes Origins, Ruach liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe laughs in response to Matt, "Oh ho ho ho! My digestion fanculo hates hops," then smiles, "Pugilism ain't my thing either. Not that I'm too pretty fer it but," she shrugs, "I just prefer somethin' in my hands when fightin'. My preferred options would most certainly be frowned upon here. Also boring ta watch," she looks over at Fawkes, "And security would toss me. So I'm just a spectator tonight," she bumps shoulders with Matt. Well, not shoulders due to height difference.

Shoulder and elbow. "So we get ta be spectacle buddies. Ya could call me merry, fer I am often or ya can," and Phoenyx puts down the guy she was fighting, "Woooooooooo! Go fer the groin!"

Circe winks at Matt, "Advice that works fer either of 'em." She then looks to the familiar voice. The new guy? "Sup Cole, over there," she points to the sign up. And Fawkes was there too, "Is yer goal. It ain't a rigmarole, and don't underestimate the pretty girl or ya'll be her second steamroll," Circe giggles, "Oh, I tempted ta troll whoever ya go up against pal."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

10. Likes Ruach, Hades_Roses, Stray liked this post
    A
    Atticus James

"Oh Beardy one." Atticus says walking up to Cole Volker . "See the fat guy in over there." Atticus points to a guy standing in front of an old school backboard, taking names, around him was a full on dance troup worth of people taking bets and handing out slips.

Atticus then proceeds to walk up behind Blackbird, and drapes an arm around her shoulders, "Hello little Bird, isn't it past curfew?" Atticus asked giving her a playful smile.

S
    Steven

Please Note. If two PC's want to fight, they can. There is no reward for these fights other then pride. If there is any use of powers that would constitute a reveal, your character will immediately be removed from the thread after a narrated crushing and embarrassing defeat, and maybe a cow from the sky. This is at the staff's discretion, so if you don't know... ask. If you want to narrate a fight for yourself and an NPC, you are welcome too, but please remember that your sheets exist and your RP, even narration, should be in alignment with your sheet.

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The soft smirk turns to a full smile as the petite woman lays out her challenger. As the crowd roars Blackbird offers a soft round of applause, but can't help letting out an amused huff at the exotic woman's excitement. As the successful female fighter gets up on a bunch of crates, Blackbird gives her a nod of approval, lifting her beer to silently cheers her victory.

Hearing Atticus' voice again, Blackbird would move to rest a hand on his forearm lightly as he wrapped it around her. Pale eyes look to the Savage's face.

"Why? You trying to take me home?" she asks, that familiar wry smirk dancing at her lips, "Can't fault a girl for doing a little research can you?"

14. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

"Nice." Matt says watching the moves the woman uses to take down her opponent. "Fancy."

He looks down at Cole Volker when the man comes over to talk to Circe, not commenting or acting like it has anything to do with him.

"Smart." he nods at Circe's words, and smiles, showing teeth. "Always better to hit with something not bare hands." he agrees.

He looks down at Circe. "Sounds like you know how to really have fun and get things done, Mary. I'm Matt." he offers.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Her inclination was to stay on the boxes, but Phoenyx spots the raised glass of the deep-mascara laden girl and something makes her step back down, weaving through the crowd to Blackbird.

"Hey. Like what you saw?" the Obrimos says with a smirk."Alice." She offers a hand.

Just to cover myself more than anything, Phoenyx has Brawl 4, Dex 4 and Fighting Style Kung Fu 4, so taking out an NPC with Whirlwind Strike in a round is totally within her fighting range - although it does mark her out as a well-trained fighter as well.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

17. Likes Krakenbox, Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 33

You do not have permission to view the list of names.