(Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Slipped under the door of the Sheriff's suite in the Chapter House is a simple envelope, addressed to Lina Moretti , for her eyes only. Within this vessel was a brief report, compiled by Deputy Blackbird.

Per your instructions, I have taken the time to study and gather information regarding the newer faces within the Domain.

- Thomas Boyle: Ventrue, Circle of the Crone. I spoke with Mr. Boyle in December during Court when he sought me out personally as a means to reportedly introduce himself to Domain officials. Mr. Boyle is an occultist who studies the blood, making his choice of the Circle curious indeed. I'd be interested to learn more about his faith and how his study ties into it. I feel he will make a compelling ally and will likely offer that covenant a means of building relations with more Priscus Mable Wood , who is more faith driven and may require extra attention considering her recent breach of Elysium Law. Indeed, as Priscus Krieg is the head of the Circle he could assist in this endeavor as well. However, his reporting to you would be expected by Priscus Wood. If she violates law again, it is within the realm of possibilty that she will more likely confide with Mr. Boyle. It would serve our interests to attain Mr. Boyle's confidence if for no other reason than to provide more eyes on the Circle, especially if it continues to grow. Further, I believe his frequent rounds in meeting the officials of the Domain may serve as a plausible sign of Mr. Boyle's ambition. Whether that ambition will serve the goals of the Domain remain to be determined, I recommend we keep an eye on him until his loyalty can be proven.

- Derek Shadow: Mekhet, Unaligned. Another entry in December, I was the first to welcome Mr. Shadow to Sacramento. He is a nervous man and frequently awkward, if polite, in Court. I believe that this may well be his first time away from his sire and that his sire did not prepare him for his newfound independence. It remains possible that Derek may also not be used to relating to other Kindred. He may need guidance. It could also be a facade. Regretfully, I know little else, but he may become a target for recruitment, considering his Unaligned status.

- Elettra Vitale: Mekhet, Unaligned. The first Shadow to arrive in Sacramento since Lawrence Taft's disappearance and their new Priscus. Priscus Vitale seems to be quite young, but is proving herself quite capable of navigating the social strata of Court. She is unaligned. It remains likely she may seek membership in covenant given time, as she seems keen on building her power base and worth. Given the perception of her age and her relatively recent ascension to her position, it may well be in the interests of the Sheriff's Office to offer a greater degree of support in order to legitimize her place. Further, considering the growing size of her clan, it would suit the needs of the Domain to make headway in attaining a contact within their number to keep us appraised on their affairs. I can think of no finer contact than a Priscus.

- Seth Kind: Mekhet, Unaligned. Disclaimer: Seth Kind is Norvegi, a bloodline within the Clan of Shadows that bears no fangs and cannot perform the Kiss. THis in and of itself warrants the need for surviellance where he is concerned, as he must assault kine or animals in order to survive. And they will feel pain. To avoid potential reports, Mr. Kind appears to possess a want to feed from the recently dead or dying. This still implies a certain level of risk, but it shows he may indeed understand the need for discretion in order to maintain the Traditions. However, my concern for Mr. Kind goes beyond the issues of his blood. Mr. Kind admitted to me that he is a career thief looking for work and offered his services to the Domain. It would be prudent to monitor his activities, especially if rivalries begin to surface and rivals begin to use his services to wage a silent war of theft on one another's holdings. It may be best to ensure Mr. Kind knows that this behavior will not be tolerated, as it could cause dangerous divisions within the carefully constructed order that so many of us have helped create.

- Connor Flannery: Daeva, Invictus. Mr. Flannery is formerly of Ireland and previously led a nomadic life, passing through several Domains before finally settling here. This nomadic lifestlye also caused him to bring out of date and false information with him when he arrived to Sacramento. He believed Archon Twist was the Priscus of Clan Daeva, the Head of the Invictus, and the Prince of Sacramento. Naturally, I corrected the information for him during his acknowledgement so as to avoid potential faux pas with Her Majesty in the future. He has said he is willing to contribute to the Domain, but was unclear on how he would do so. I directed him to speak to you if he desired to assist in the security and defense of the Domain. Given the false information he was provided, it may be needed to bring Mr. Flannery in as a means to ensure he understands the roles and titles of the Domain's officials. He does, however, have an understanding of the etiquette that is to be expected when addressing those of higher station. Given his place in the Daeva, I expect more information will come to light given time.

I realize this is not a complete list of the newcomers who have arrived, but these are the individuals I was able to meet with enough in order to glean some information.**

Regards,

Blackbird
    Priscus of Clan Daeva
    Deputy of Sacramento

L
    Lina Moretti

A reply, to Blackbird 's attention:

Good work. Please continue to advise if new information arises with respect to the new arrivals. The Prince will wish to know.

LM

Closed Thread