Watch

Krieg calls Thomas

THREADID
    K
    Krieg

Krieg gave Thomas Boyle Woland a call.

T
    Thomas Boyle

Thomas picks up the phone, a maelstrom of possible reasons for the call in his head.

"Krieg? How may I help you?"

K
    Krieg

"Hello Thomas," he greets the man cheerfully. "I wanted to see how you were doing with your new library. Is there anything I can assist you with?"

T
    Thomas Boyle

"Well, uh..." Thomas hesitates for a moment "Actually, there's no library there. Nothing meaningful, at least. Just the ritual room, and a small chamber underground. I have eyes on some books I'd like to bring there soon, and I hope to steadily improve the collection"

He goes silent for a moment, and continues:

"There is, however, a private meeting room in the back, on the ground level. It's unusable now, but with some work it could be a good place to hold councils. Receptions, even, if we ever decide to organize an open ceremony. A memorable event like that could really boost our standing. In any case, it can be either the library or the room. Without Tenancy, we must be wary not to grow beyond what's allowed. I plan to test the waters with the Prince on that subject, after we're deone with our Crocker Art investigation"

Atticus was right. Thomas really did love himself speak.

"Of course, ultimately, it is a shared sanctum. Like I wrot to you before, I welcome any suggestions"

K
    Krieg

"Take your time, my good friend. There is no rush," he tried to re-assure him. "Once our task is complete, speak to Miss Simmons about expanding. If that does not work out, then please let me know. I will see what I can do."

"I will have to see the location to get better thoughts on it. We could do so much with it."

T
    Thomas Boyle

"I will speak to the Harpy, then. Some form of Ventrue clan meeting is long past overdue, anyway. There is one other matter I'd like to speak to you about, but... I believe it should be done in person. Perhaps when we see one another in the Nox next time?"

"So, until we meet again?"

K
    Krieg

"Best of luck with the meeting. Until we meet again, friend."

click

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.