Watch

Dial A Loan

THREADID
    K
    Krieg

Krieg gives Rebecca Simmons a call.

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca looked down at the number and recognized it as the Priscus of the Haunts. After the briefest of moments passed she answered. "Good evening. How may I help you?" because she imagined if he was calling it wasn't to whisper sweet nothings into her ear.

K
    Krieg

"Good evening," he greets her. "I have a very special request to make. I'll owe you a small favor for your help. Are you available to meet?"

R
    Rebecca Simmons

It seemed Mable had already begun to spread the word about Rebecca's 'charitable' side. She thought for a moment. "My schedule is a little tight but I believe I can make room for you. Where would you like to meet?"

K
    Krieg

"I fully understand. When you have time, I'd like to invite you to the Farm. You might like the view at night." Krieg then provides the address.

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca chuckled audibly. "As I'm sure you're aware I have already provided some nice lighting and equipment for the Farm. Delivering them myself and enjoying the view while I was at it. But yes, I can come to the Farm to discuss your 'very special request,'" a playfulness in her tone.

Setup the scene and I'll be there.

K
    Krieg

"See you soon." Krieg hangs up the call.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.