Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yeah, Soph is coming for a service," Emily sorts. Yeah, in my your dreams, Emmy. "Had to promise she could watch mind, but I don't judge. i wouldn't let anyone play 'round with my baby."

"Conquests? She was my conquest.... um... Is it still a conquest if you practically give it away?" Emily laughs, then downs the rest of the scotch. "It... started out that way, yeah. Then we got close, and it got... feel-y..." The werewolf scowls half-heartedly. "I don't do feel-y! Not ever! But.... there was something about her. Then she had to go..."

The Ithaeur shakes her head again. "But Soph is right! It's the past. New year! I can hunt down some hot midnight kiss, I'm cute and young, just like she said!" She gives Sophia a look. "Hang on, Soph, I'm young? You can only be a few years older'n I am!" She grins and starts drinking from the flute she scoops up from the bar.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

A
    Atticus James

"Yeah, we work at the same place. Sophia is in Administration and I am in security. It's one of those multinational firms that do a little bit of everything." Atticus looked between Ingrid and Emily feeling like he stepped right into a thing. Whoever this Echo person was they are going to send these two to one of Atticus' meetings.

"Yeah, My shirt." Atticus just realized he was probably being weird, it was just a shirt. "Aight, no problem."

Atticus looked down for a second, realizing the time with what Emily was saying... this could be awkward...

V
    Vivian York

Vivian had been distracted by the communication on her headset, but kept hearing mention of a shirt in question. After things were settled there, the Daeva couldn't resist.

"Atticus, if you are so eager to take off your shirt, I don't have any policy about being shirtless. So if you are dying to take it off, please do not let me stop you."

She grinned very Cheshire like and then laughed loudly. The Succubus had doubts he'd do it, but at least she offered that it was allowed.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Damn! This Ingrid chick doesn’t mince her words. Which the savage could appreciate, she often didn’t.

Parole dure.” She mummers watching to see how Emily reacts.

“Large company, nothing really too exciting, it’s really quite boring.”
    Sometimes.

An eyebrow quirks at Emily and the Italian smirks. What the girl said wasn’t lost on her, but it was fun to play. “No one touches my car without me being there.” Just how it was.

Then a shrug, “Sure it can, why not?” could call it whatever. “Feely always complicates things, and that’s never a good thing.” It’s why she didn’t try and get involved with Kine. They had all those feelings and weird attachments.

Laughing, if only she knew how much older the Savage was. “A lady never reveals her age.” A wink. “Now, I don’t claim to be a lady or anything, but still.” There was a smirk as she sipped the drink.

The smirk was turned to Atticus, “You just caught me off guard, having a guy offer me his shirt is definitely a first.” Most guys seemed to enjoy a girl being uncomfortable just so he could eyeball her.

Snorting, “Well, there you go. Seems the owner is completely fine with it.” This was funny. What would her Cousin do?

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

L
    Lina Moretti

Heh. Conquests. "I remember her. The perky blonde, right? I, uh... well. It was nice meeting y'all that one time. Sorry she moved on." At that place. Where you didn't talk about it. Where all the powerbrokers in the city went, where everybody knew your name. "It's okay, hun. There's so many hot midnight kisses here. You could even get two."

Lina Moretti did not do midnight kisses. For a Daeva, her drive was so, so muted. That just wasn't who she was. Hadn't been in forever. She was, however, mischievous when the mood struck her, and Atticus losing his shirt at a bar sounded far more fun than chatting about American Muscle's sexual conquests.

"Atticus, you're not packing too much heat for these ladies to handle, are you?"

Innocent smile. Blink. Blink.

"Because that'd just be such a shame."

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid watching Emily. Ingrid with a quirky grin that spreads dramatically, ear to ear. Ingrid who cultivates a silence of knowing mystery.

"Large company, huh?" Ingrid presents a sympathetic look for Atticus and Sophia. "I think I can sympathise with that. I got management responsibilities too. There is a lot more work involved than what you'd think."

Like keeping up appearances for ordinary folks free of the Gentry's claws; keeping one step ahead of a political structure that changed with each passing season; and that was before taking into account what went on out the back...

But those concerns were muted right now. She had her cigar. And there was fun in the offering.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"A little bit of everything, huh? Sounds a little dull to be honest." Emily chuckles at Atticus, giving Sophia a wink.

"Complicated. Exactly. And whatever else I am I'm not that and don't like it," she nods in agreement with Sophia, sipping her glass.

She looks Atticus up and down, grinning at Vivan and Lina's suggestions. "Sure! What're you hiding under there, Mister?"

The werewolf catches Ingrid's Cheshire Cat grin and cocks her head. "What?" She asks playfully, sipping her glass demurely. Ingrid can feel the natural well of Desire bubbling under the blue-haired girls surface.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

A
    Atticus James

"A guy tries to do something nice..." Atticus says with a chuckle and a shake of his head.

"But who am I to disappoint" The Gangrel just shook his head and does as he is bid, removed his coat and set it aside. He sets it down carefully because he's only got one. The Deputy then proceeds to unbutton his shirt with a little flair. A stripper he is not. Chris Farley was better at this than me. As it comes off his chest and arms have tattoos and scars to match. He's in shape, he has a torso that shows he works hard and hits the gym.

But as he stands there, it is pretty obvious to anyone who knows people that he has no self-confidence in his looks. He sinks his hands into his pockets.

Atticus gives a smile to Sophia.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A chuckle as she listened to Lina. A perky blonde huh? Blackbird didn’t have blonde hair, so that wasn’t it for her. Maybe it was someone with edge to them?

“Two?”
    she says, “That could easily be a possibility.” Lina was fun to hangout with outside Court, they needed to do this more often.

Damn, score one for the Sheriff. Who doesn’t appear to be bashful at all. She sips one of her drinks while watching Atticus. What would he say?

Attention shifts to Ingrid, “Isn’t management a bitch? Seems there is always a fire,” HA, “to put out somewhere and someone is always complaining about something. We need nights out like this.” She raises her glass to her.

A nod to Emily, “It mostly is.” The wink returned.

“Complicated takes the fun out of everything. We should all just enjoy life at our leisure, it’s too short to add emotions and all that into.” Getting attached made things messy.

A shrug, “Can’t blame a girl for saying no cause she doesn’t know if the management would be ok with it.” She replies nonchalantly.

She wasn’t expecting it, but he did it. He took the shirt off. And damn. Tattoos and some muscle. Her eyes may have lingered longer than she would have liked.

Realizing this, quickly looks to Vivian, then back to her Cousin. Catching the smile, she returns it before finishing her drink.

Well that just happened.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

Vivian started waving her hand in front of her chest. "Oh my my my. Now, that is definitely something."

The Deava snuck a quick look to Alessandra , with a wiggle of her brows and a comment she had to make in private later.

"Yes, management is a bitch, but this is fun so far. Once I have the staff more fully into their rolls and in a stride, I'll be able to relax and just come in and enjoy myself on my 'nights off' so to speak."

Looking to Ingrid . "You're a manager as well? This is surprisingly the first business I've owned. Yet, I so badly wanted another smoking place in Sacramento, that this needed to happen." Vivian looking through the window that was near the door, and there was a line with the two outside security she hired, keeping counts. "Apparently more than I realized."

The Daeva checked her watch and then the large clock by the door. "Oh my it's 15 minutes to midnight!" It seems her staff was well appraised of the time and the trays of champagne were behind the bar starting to go out for the midnight toast.

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 25

You do not have permission to view the list of names.