Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well Em, I certainly ain't contrary. If ya seek a girl ta take out on the town," Circe points a thumb towards herself, "One here is easily found, oh ho ho ho ho."

"I hope so. Regretfully I am still expanding my business and would love ta work with such a successful businesswoman as yerself," Circe nods. And then Alessandra is off to Ingrid. Circe grins at this, "We can talk later I suppose. I wouldn't want ta block yer plans, but would wish ya good luck."

Circe then focuses upon Emily, "Were ya hopin' ta talk more with me? Or did ya want ta hookup a lil' more tonight? Make some more business connections that is."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily looks mock-insulted at Sophia's comment, then grins. "Because I am touble, darling."

She cocks her head as the Crime queen asks Ingrid a question. "I mean, we are here for business." She sucks on the straw of her cosmo. "People only need so much car maintenance, tweaking, painting, modding...."

"I know you love a party, honey," Emily smiles at Circe, "but don't it interrupt your business. I know what it's about here." The smile becomes a lewd grin. "Always looking to hook up - you need a car or looking for patch work on one?"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid's eyes flick to her empty glass, then back to Sophia. A grin moulds itself to her face.

"Well sure. Thank you." She nodded even as she waved a free hand.

"Don't mind me. This is a place of business, so if you have business, go right ahead." She shifted slightly on her feet. "If I'm making things awkward, I am sorry. I can go find a quiet corner or something if you need some privacy."

Her face altered again demonstrating that she was quite sincere on that point.

Back to Sophia: "Why am I here? Because I can. Now. Because I've heard enough of the rumours and wanted to see for myself. Its not like I have any business here myself. Not yet, anyways. But it is the perfect meeting place." She added the last few words after a pause where she swept the room with appreciative eyes. "Good place to have around."
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

M
    Maxwell J. Pierce

"Very good, ma'am. A private meeting is ideal. Merely ask for Accounting at extension 243, and the service will have me connected. I will look forward to your call."

Glancing to the others and barely managing to restrain a legendary eyeroll at thirst levels rising to the point of people being slowly cooked to death in the Sahara, Pierce simply said, "It was a pleasure. Good evening," before finding his way back to the shadow corners and his other dealings...

...and effectively, Pierce leaves the scene.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Emily, ya really think we only want ya fer yer hands? And yer knowledge of carburetors?" Circe grinned, "Ya also know brake pads, suspension, transmission, and chassis too. Very important that. Party we can do too. After business."

She smiles at Ingrid, "Nothin' wrong with networking. My business has gone better then I expected and now is a matter of putting in some hard work. Which I can't do here," Circe points down, "So I'll hafta do it later." She points with her finger towards the exit that Maxwell just left by. For the provision of more certain things she would need to put in a lot of work to get it done.

Or even more work to make her own. Unless Cole actually could come through with forging parts. "I wouldn't say no ta a lil' relaxing before the hard work. So if you," she grins at Ingrid, "Want company as ya wonder off I can leave Emily and Miss De Luca ta talk cars."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding to Mary, “Success comes with age.” She says with a smile. “And we can certainly talk business and see what we can come up with.” She’d ask around about this Mary, see what her men could find out, see if she was legit.

Raising an eyebrow, “Are you now?” a nod then, “All the best people are.” Trouble could be fun.
    “Are cars not business?” she asks.

When Ingrid agrees, Ale will order her another drink.

Prego.”
    Replies the Savage with another smile.

Then shakes her head, “Not awkward at all. I was just curious.” Usually it was Ale that made things awkward, the whole Prince thing. “Please, stay.” Ingrid was a mystery.

Laughing, “Good answer, fair enough.” Sipping her drink, “It’s a good place to meet if you need privacy. And like-minded people.” Some were more serious than others.

A single nod was offered to Maxwell, “Very good, thank you.” He could be fun to work with. But she’d need specifics, perhaps she’d call him.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emilly pouts. "I am good with my hands."

She grins at Sophia. "Of course! Trouble is always fun! And they are.... I just figured I had everyone here coming round already. I should probably do a circuit and give out more cards." She sucks on the straw for her cocktail.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid look suitably impish as she received another drink.

"Thank you," she replied, suitably quiet.

"And thanks... For the introduction," she added as Pearce made his exit.

Ingrid paused, glass barely at her lips. "Oh don't do that, Emily. If you hand your card out to everyone, there will be no mystery!" The ethereal beauty gave the mechanic a deliciously wicked and knowing look.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe eyes Alessandra with clear skepticism, "Anybody who calls ya old would hafta be blind or somethin'," at least it came out as a compliment, "I will try my best ta not disappoint. Though if quantity I can provide is too limited, I do part time sales fer larger suppliers. Just sayin'."

"Glad ta hear yer so handy Emily,"
    Circe waggles her eyebrows at that, "If ya have spare cards I'd be happy ta point some of my associates yer way. Ta keep up," she grins at Ingrid, "Yer mystique at this party."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A single nod, “It’s the best way to get your name out there. Please don’t let me stop you, I already have your card, so I can call you later.” Networking was different for her. People already knew her name.

Ingrid’s words were odd to her. While a little mystery is always good, it could hinder a growing business. “Mystery is great, but it can kill business.” A shrug.

Chuckling, “Or stupid.” She adds with a wink. “I just take care of myself.” Sure, lets go with that. “Good to know. Looking forward to see what deal we can strike.” She’d at least hear her out and see the stock.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 23

You do not have permission to view the list of names.