Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

(Ignore this I already hardened the mask)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Ah a fellow child of Rome?" she smiles at Sophia, "Great ta meet ya Sophia," even with her own Italian accent a hint of Jersey always seeped through. "Hopefully it picks up. Mind that guy," a nod to the [tip=npc]man[/npc] she'd briefly spoken to on the way to the bar, "He can get handy despite missin' a pinky."

And then Emily was her, "Yup," she nods at her alias. Then she lets out a gasp, "Oh no no no do not say such horrid things about yerself," Circe waved her hand in the negative, "Ya just haven't found the right suit yet. I'm sure Sophia and I can steer ya in the right directions. We Italians invented looking good in a suit."

The Summer couldn't help but giggle at Emily's implied words, "So true. Privacy is important in business. Competition can be oh so cutthroat in some circles. Felt like I needed a neck guard a few times," she laughed at the horrid joke.

As for the question of pantsuits Circe tilted her head in curiosity. "Ah, haven't tried one for a long time. I think I'd look good in a red one though if I could find the right jacket. Buuuut," the currently blonde woman shakes her head, "A Famiglia tradition from back home is wearing ties ta do business. Makes a statement of class or something."
    Last edited by Circe; Jan 4th, 2019 at 10:11 PM.  Reason for Edit: Whoops
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

M
    Maxwell J. Pierce

The Happy Hour Mob. That brought a wry smile to the old spook's face. "Well, you've certainly come to the right place if you want to see your lives go interesting places, ma'am." Like 'mum', almost like the British said it. "If you're here merely for pleasure and to satisfy your questions, I shan't keep you from it - though if you are looking for something, perhaps I may be able to help you find what you seek."

An eyebrow quarked playfully. Perhaps the Silent Arrow found himself curious, as well.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ohhh...." Emily says knowingly. "You prefer to keep quiet. I get it. But you gotta admit, last time we met you made it sound like office work, not..." She gestures around the room. "I don't suppose you happen to need any custom work?" she says with a grin.

She cocks her head. "I did for an interview once. I was eighteen. Hated it. An off-the-rack thing, pinched in all the wrong places. Not very flattering. Guess I kinda let them rot after that." Emily looks to Circe... Mary. Shit. Yeah. and sniggers loudly. "Class? When it comes to lack of it, Mary, you give me a run for my money and I know 'xactly what I am." She chuckles, smiling, and suck on her straw.

"Okay, seriously though. What is is you girls actually do? Should I know who you are?" she says conspiratorially. "Is it dangerous to know you two?!" she says excitedly, eyes lighting up.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking, “Sicily actually. Though I’ve been to Rome many times.” But not for tourist things, business things. Dark eyes find the guy in question, and chuckles, “Well, he’s welcome to try. He won’t be missing only a pinky.” He’d never been seen again. No one gets handsy with Sophia.

Shrug, “Oh no no no,” a shake of her head, “Fashion isn’t really my thing. I tend to go with whatever’s comfortable and allows me to move. “But I do know a good suit is more than just what stores try to sell you. This jacket for example isn’t meant to be worn like this, but it’s comfortable.” A shrug.

Had she been drinking her drink, she would have spit it out at the thought of a neck guard. Man, that would make dinner way too difficult!

A sly smile at Emily, “Then I’m doing a good job at passing myself off as a legit business woman.” She had some legit business dealings, not many, but some. “Actually, there’ve been a few ideas I’ve had for my car. But haven’t found someone I can trust enough to discuss them with. Think that’s something up your alley?” she liked the girl, but wasn’t sure if she could trust her yet.

A shrug, “That depends on some things. Most know me by my name alone, or simply my tattoos.” Yah, she was that high up on the list. “But it depends on what circles you run in. And yes, it could be dangerous to know me.” She says without a care. “I’m Sophia,” a pause, “Sophia De Luca.” If Emily and Mary didn’t know the name, they were best not getting into business with her. Or they weren’t as connected as they thought.

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

5. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

At threats of violence to handy men her response was, well, "Oh ho ho ho ho! Just remember don't break his legs," she grins, "He can't leave if ya break those."

Circe's smile becomes like the cat with the canary, "Eeeeey my suit has plenty of class. Has ta make up fer what I lack," she pulls at her suit's collar for emphasis. She lets Alessandra lead the talking with Emily. "I am legit as hobby," the changeling shrugs as she sips her drink. "I'm a wholesaler ya could say. Got ta give yer clients what they want, am I right?"

She freezes as Miss de Luca identifies herself fully. She did know the name quite well. "Dangerous if provoked. Fortunately I find myself in the enviable position, Miss De Luca, of working with some of yer suppliers. Ya know, the kind of equipment everybody excepts yer profession ta always have. I do apologize if any of the equipment from us has been overly loud," she could work with this. Probably. Getting in contact at least with someone like this would elevate her among the arms dealers quite nicely. "We do have accessories ta fix the noise problem."

Except Emily was here. That would make open discussion oh so difficult. Trading telephone numbers could work though.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The smile remained fixed on Ingrid's face, even as her features flattened. Her eyes, shifting, spoke volumes.

"Here to watch. Observe. Learn. If you know the lay of the land, be my guest."

Her eyes drifted over to where Circe was in the midst of her own conversations, then swung squarely back to Maxwell Pierce.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

M
    Maxwell J. Pierce

Hearing the words over in the corner, the rough chat of breaking legs and of danger, Maxwell J. Pierce knew that he was where he needed to be.

"I know enough to know that at least two of those three are likely of a related vocation to me. Perhaps that is a start, if you do not mind rougher company."

With the depths of his underworld connections, how could he not? With a nod toward the ladies speaking around Sophia de Luca, he led the way, speaking first to "Mary".

"One wondered, miss, how one in the... acquisitions business might find himself a good wholesaler through whom to move goods. And lo and behold, here I am, finding myself at just the right place at the right time."

A polite smile crossed his face as he turned his attention to the group as a whole to offer introductions.

"I hope I am not unduly interrupting. Maxwell J. Pierce, at your service. Should it be a bad time, please do not hesitate to tell me to go grab a drink," he said lightly.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You mean, like, uh.... custom work?" Emily asks. "Extra space, that kinda thing? I, uh, guess so? But I'd need to do that kinda.... just me. I'm not exactly kitted out for that at the minute. I mean, it's doable, but I'd need a little time for no questions, you know what I mean?"

She runs the name through her mind. "Ummm....." The werewolf hesitates.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-01-09 17:39:34 Emily rolls 4 to Sophia who? Int3+Streetwise1 (10 Again) 3, 3, 2, 1 failure

Circe clearly knows who Sophia is, but Emily clearly feels awkward. "Er, no. Sorry. Um. Should I know?" After having so much fun, she suddenly feels a little out of her depth. "I mean, I'm still really good at my job and everything but I find my way here by knowing the club scene, not... like, anything complicated." She shifts edgily. C'mon, woman up, Emily. You can be a ten-foot tall killing machine, you don't need to feel intimidated here....
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

10. Likes Origins liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was something in the Savages eyes, something unsavory, something animalistic. She simply smirks and winks.

“Some of my suppliers huh?” so the exotic woman was into guns. Good to know. “Nothing wrong with loud, it gets the point across. I’ve left my own in my car.” Not that she really needed them, she was technically always armed. Just not in a socially acceptable way. “I can pass along the information that of what you have. We’ll have to exchange information and see about getting something setup.” She’d at least hear what the girl has to say.

Her attention is pulled away to the classy guy as he approaches.

“Only a bad time if you have no services to offer.” Replies the Italian, she wasn’t trying to be a bitch, but in this place, you don’t make an offer for useless shit.

Back to Emily, she nods, “Exactly like that. There are times I want to have some things hidden.” She confirms. “And I would want it to be only you. But if you get the stuff to be able to do that, call me. We’ll do business. Otherwise, maybe just the usual tune up stuff?” she was curious to see the girl work.

The Prince had to laugh, a genuine laugh. “Only if you’re in my line of work and expertise. So don’t worry about it.” The criminal life wasn’t for everyone. “I don’t doubt your skills at your job. And complicated is a good way of putting it.” She laughs again, not in a mean way, it just amused her. A wink was added to try and put the girl at ease.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

12. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"A excellent idea Miss De Luca," Circe will indeed provide her contact information, "It is always good ta have a reliable product. And I never deal in shit materials. I only deal in reliable or quality machinery." The Summer shakes her head as she smiles, "I can offer many services ta ya. Even custom mufflers ta fit yer equipment. Though I think ya could be more interested in my work as a product fixer then that. Or my work in web security, oh ho ho ho." The Summer Queen could do both of those things. Even if her expertise in web security was in breaking in rather then keeping out.

Circe gets serious again, "I can call ya and ta see what sizes yer lookin' ta find. Then check local stock and the, uh back order." That was an interesting way of putting it. At least De Luca had understood what she meant.

Circe can't help but giggle as the Don next to her laughs. "Everybody has their secrets. Women especially," she looks to Emily with a wink, "Add on a little layer of mystique."

Circe leans closer towards Emily, "Like what ya just said. Yer familiar with the night life. So what are ya, a investor? Owner? Well placed friends? Or is it a secret?"

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 23

You do not have permission to view the list of names.