Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Dread Lord takes the Nyx on his arm to the refreshment tables. "Well now! Tea? Cider? What can we find for you, Sera dear?"

He gives her a look, blinking the bright green eyes. "And what sort of thing might tempt such a lady as yourself to sing? Anything I might be able to provide, perhaps?" Rhodes says lightly, eyes twinkling with mischief.

Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She was finding it quite comfortable to be on his arm walking towards the refreshments.

“While tea does sound tempting, I might have to go with cider. Simply love the taste! It’s sweet enough to satisfy my sweet tooth, but not too sweet.”
    If it was too sweet it just ruined the whole thing.

She blinks back at him, looking quite content with herself. “I’m a girl of simple wants, so I’m sure a fine gentleman such as yourself offering to walk more home later would suffice.” She was innocently. But it was the eyes, the eyes would always give her away.

“How’ve you been? Anything new and exciting going on?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes chuckles. "Cider it is. I did say I'd try and bring you a little joy, didn't I?" He gives her a broad smile.

"Something so simple? How could I possibly refuse? Especially if it ends as well as last time..." Rhodes' twinkling eyes watch her reaction mischeviously.

"Things are going well, I moved things into Edna's at last. I intend to start the Oneiromancy practice in the new year - Ingrid has kindly agreed to let me use the Tavern to allow people to train. And, if you like, we could arrange that poker game you wanted. Now would be a great time to pick up some interested friends." Rhodes pours two cups of cider, and offers one to Sera, giving her a broad smile."And how about you? Anything interesting in Sera's world?" His hand lays gently on the one she has on his arm.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smiling a coy smile, “Well, I did say I was a girl of simple needs and desires.” A suggestive raise of her eyebrows. The twinkle in his eyes brought back wonderful memories of a shared evening. Her own sapphires sparkling with not only mischief, but happiness. “Oh, I have a feeling it will.” She says playfully.

There was a smile as she listened, “Oh, wonderful! How do you like it? The house has so much character! Homey and spooky at the same time.” She gushes. “That’s very kind of her, I hope you’ll invite me to train. It’s always been one of those skills I’ve known about, but never really knew how to develop. And something tells me you’d make a wonderful teacher.” Her tone a bit flirty, but not too much.

“That’s right! We did talk about me learning to play poker! Perhaps we should see if we could find some interested people. I can host it at the coffee shop if we wanted, could also be a great way to get to know some of the new faces.”

Accepting the cup, she smiles, “Thank you!” the added warmth of the cup was welcome.

Looking thoughtful for a moment, “A few things. I’m expanding on my charity work, and looking to add on to the coffee shop. Business has been good and I was thinking of add some outdoor seating for when it warms up. Have a few ideas brewing in my head for the layout and decorations, kinda excited about it.” She hopes it popular.

The Nix couldn’t help but notice Circe and Sonnie under the mistletoe, and chuckles.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes chuckles. "You did, yes. " He leans on the table. "It's a wonderful place- I love it there. I hope to make it more of both in the future." He nods as she mentions the dreams. "Ingrid is smart, and generous. She knows how dangerous dreams can be. I'll be opening it to everyone, of course. It's a part of us. Hopefully I might pick up a converts to see how useful they can be." Something about her compliment brings a tinge of pink to his cheeks. "Thank you. I hope so."

The Flowering nods as Sera brings up her keen for cards. "That would be fun. I do have a place at a nice pool hall, or Ednas could be made quite nice for an evening. They'd all be comforable to me."

Her talk of adding to Garden Grounds makes him smile. "So! You decided to flex your designer talent after all..." Rhodes says happily. "If you ever want me to take a look at your plans, I'm finding we share a similar taste in style..." he waves one arm over his own red suite and gestures to her elegant white attire, smiling broadly.

The Autumn King casts an eye over at the shouting Beast and the rambunctious Summer Queen. He chuckles, rolling his eyes. "Some people you can't take anywhere, eh?" he jokes.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a soft smile, “I look forward to seeing what you do. It’s always great to turn a place into your own, adding your own personal touches to it.” Which was kind of why she wanted a larger apartment. More rooms to add her style to. “Well hopefully you won’t start us off with anything too dangerous.” A wink. And then she saw the pink, and a wide grin appeared, she appears quite proud of herself.

Sapphires widen, “A pool hall huh? Could be fun, but Edna’s would make quite a setting for a game of cards! I can provide the refreshments if you like. And on that train of thought, what does one eat at a poker game?” she asks.

The Treasured looks down bashfully, “I wouldn’t call it a talent or anything.” But it was clear his words made her happy. Looking back to his eyes, “I’d be glad to show you what I’ve been working on. I still need to find out if I need a permit or anything from the city first, but yah.” She follows his gesture with her eyes, chuckling, “I think you should wear that shade of red more, it’s quite becoming on you.” That shade of red was hard to pull off, but he did it effortlessly.

Laughing, light and musical, “That is true. But it’s also true that she adds a little something to the party. Never a dull moment with her.” She says with a smile.

“I see we have yet another newcomer. I haven’t seen this many new faces all at once in a long time.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"You stop that!" Rhodes quips playfully in a whisper. "How's a man meant to inspire Fear when you provoke... that kind of a reaction?" He tries to sound stern but the smiling eyes give him away. "Just because I know just what make you do the same, Seraphina. We have reputations, remember?" He winks. "One as Lord of Fear, one as an unabashed bringer of Joviality?" The Fairest chuckles.

"I do like that idea... Traditionally, the joke is anything you can eat with one hand, since you have your cards in the other. Anyone in particular you'd like to invite to play? I'm sure Circe would love to line her pockets a little, though I'm not sure how much 'quiet laid-back evening' is her definition of a good time..." He shrugs, and sips his warm cider.

"If they find you as hard to resist as I do I'm sure you'll be fine..." the Dread Lord says off-handedly in a low voice, but is watching the Nyx out of the corner of his eye. "And I must admit, from the second I saw it, I knew it was a match. Far more than I had planned to pay but worth every dime, I'm sure you'll agree. And what of your dress? It is truly beautiful, but I think I enjoy the scales it shows off even more. Gold and white is so risky, and yet you make it look effortless."

"It is never dull with you," Rhodes responds. He pauses, almost taken aback by his own honesty, then seems to relax and smiles warmly - that relaxed smile Sera just seems to lure out of him.

"Yes, we seem to have had another explosion. Lydia, Sonnie, and the Detective I know... the Draconic fellow and the girl I haven't seen before, nor that large beast or the new elemental. It seems Winters have come in with the season."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She gently bit her lip, then batted her long lashes innocently, “Why whatever do you mean?” still attempting the innocent act. Her voice lowers to a whisper as well, “You still inspire Fear.” What that Fear was, well, the Treasured was mum. “Oh? We have reputations? I think mine is safe,” she begins, “because you seem to be quite cheerful when you provoke it in me.” She says with a wink. Then carefully sips her cider, watching him, sapphires sparkling.

A nod, “Ok, so finger foods, like chips and dips. Maybe some finger sandwiches.” Another nod, “It’s good to have ideas! I’ll begin looking into it. Oh! We need sweets.” That went without saying.

“Something tells me she’d find a way to add her own spin on the night, but I think she’d be fun to invite.” She then glances around the room. “I think Queen Ingrid would be good at the game, maybe Sonnie. What about you? Anyone you think would be fun to play cards with? Is there an ideal number of players?” maybe that’d help narrow it down.

Smirking, “My charms can only get me so far.” If batting her eyes at the city would help her business, she’d be all over it. “Oh yes, of course! When something catches your eye and is the perfect color, the perfect fit, you have to buy it.” At the mention of her dress she looks down, “Thank you! Well, if you like scales it shows, then you’ll love my other ones. And really? Gold and white is risky?” she never thought of it as risky, “I just loved how the dress looked and how it made me feel.” And the attention she knew would get.

Smiling shyly, “I do try and make sure those around me are happy and enjoying themselves.” Then she sees the smile, “That’s a handsome smile.” She compliments.

“A detective? Not someone I’ve met.” She looks to the other new faces, and the one near the door, “Though I am surprised no one’s approached them yet.” It was a little concerning.

“I’m debating taking the stage.” She says in a whisper. “Maybe with a Christmas song. Unless there was a request?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"You know exactly what I mean, you tease," Rhodes says, smiling. "You were the one saying you don't embarrass easily..." He shakes his head, but the natural smile remains.

"You and your sweet tooth..." the Flowering chuckles, his fingers wrapping gently around the ones on his arm. "Every time Sonja and Circe are in the same place, things naturally escalate - it's how I imagine dealing with children," the Dread Lord arches an eyebrow. "I'm thinking four to five including us - any more and it might take longer to teach you the game. Unless I give you a private lesson or two beforehand." Rhodes takes another drink nonchalantly.

He shrugs. "I suppose I must be biased, for some reason." The Fairest takes the opportunity to look Sera up and down again beneath her elegant cloak. "One by one, maybe I will. And I suppose it is a lot more in my mind - I can never pull off that combination. But I prefer the darker colours."

Rhodes leers playfully as he feels his face warming. "I'll let you in on a secret - only you seem to bring it out, and I don't smile like that often."

He gestures over to Ingrid and Franco. "The Corvid gentleman. He is a member of the SPD. Very.... dedicated to his job." Rhodes' tone is carefully neutral.

His emerald eyes meet her gaze. "My only request would be that you hurry back afterwards. As much as I'm looking forward to watching you perform, I enjoy your company more." The Autumn King is still wearing the warm smile. "Go. I'll keep the drinks warm."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Another batting of her lashes, “I thought we settled that whole tease thing already.” She says nonchalantly. “And I don’t embarrass easily. But that doesn’t mean that I’m not prone to get a little shy when faced with an honest compliment.” It was true, there was something about the way he said things that got to her. And she still didn’t know what it was.

She had to laugh, “I can only imagine playing poker with them.” She was clearly amused by the two. “Four to five huh. Sounds like a good number.” She looks around the room once more, “While we don’t know if anyone else can play, though I’m willing to bet Queen Circe can,” she says, “so private lessons would give us an advantage.” And she guessed he knew she wouldn’t turn down private lessons.

“I think you can be biased all you want.”
    She wasn’t complaining. She’d come across a few people who didn’t think they could pull off certain colors. But to her, that was all in their head. “Darker colors are fun, I sometimes wear them more in the colder months. At least you’ve found colors that look great on you.”

As her eyes light up, the smile reaches them, “I promise to keep the secret to myself. And to make it my mission to see that smile more often.”

Looking over to Ingrid, she studies the guy. Being part of the police could have its benefits for them, but perhaps some problems as well. Where would his loyalties be? She nods, “I’ll have to meet him at some point.” For one because she liked meeting people and two, to get a feel for him. “And dedication can be good. Depending on the situation.” But she’d give him the benefit of the doubt.

“That’s a request I can fulfill.”
    She says with a smile. Having not performed for the Freehold in a while, there was a bit of nerves going on.

Another smile was flashed to Rhodes as she moved towards the stage.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread