Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Wonders of Witchcraft

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    S
    Sally Romanov

Sally took the cards and spread them about the table. "Pick three cards. Just three no more, no less. Do not pick at random. Hold your hands above the cards as you do so. Feel the energy of the cards as they call forth to you. You will feel the power of the Goddess and the energy of your spirit coalescing in three cards. Find those cards and turn them over."

Hailey held her hand over the cards for a moment, she used the one with the fresh cut in it, and when cut seemed to throb a bit she would turn over whichever card was under it. She picked two cards from the left side of the table and one from the right.

S
    Sally Romanov

"Three cards," Sally says. She sits in the lotus position in her chair. "The Four of Wands, The High Priestess and the Wheel of Fortune. Hmm, very interesting."

"The four of wands represents events and experiences that breed excitement. You should give thanks for those you love and support. Be thankful of the friends and good things you have in your life. The number four is a number of completion, stability and realization. You are on a journy of creativity and it will begin to bear fruit very soon. A time of joy and satisfaction in life is coming soon."
    She explained

"The High Priestess, this is very interesting. It represents a woman who has great knowledge. Knowledge you seek. You see the scroll there? It is the knowledge of the world the apple is a fertility of life. And the water is a flow of wisdom from one to another. She may refer to changes taking place within you; the gathering of energy from Gaea before the physical action is taken. This card could represent a surprise that is coming for you."
    She continued on

"And lastly the Wheel of Fortune, it is a representation of unexpected developments that change your life. A new path for you life is coming soon. Do not fight that change, because it will bring you good fortune."

"So does that help you Love?"

Hailey seems stunned even before Sally started to explain but the explanation just solidified the the state of amazement she was in. Were these card suggesting that there were really mortals who walked the earth that could cast spells and bend space, time and forces to their very will?! And the knowledge that she would gain... Was that some sort of suggestion of some mundane thing she would learn from those babbling, fool, professors down at the college or was it one of these spell casters that she dreamed and wished was real? Would a real witch come to teach her the true ways of magic? Had some sort of fate magics chose these cards like true or was it just some ridiculous chance. no... NO! I won't accept that. Something is going to change for me I know it. Something magical will show itself to me and it will choose me because I believe! Because I am devoted!

Sally can see small tears welling up in the young girl's, make up coated, eyes. "T-Thank Madame.. These cards have truly touched me."

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally smiles at her. "Good I am very glad. Well," Sally stands looking at the uninterested mass of girls. "I think i will take my leave. Here is my card Love. If you want to talk or need anything let me know. Anytime day or night." She stands cleaning up her cards. She opens her leather journal and makes a note.

The other girls stand as Sally does, enthusiastically thanking her very much for coming tonight.

S
    Steven

"No thank you," She says to Juno who tries to write her a check. "I cannot except that. Mahb don't forget what I said." She says with a Wink.

Hailey sniffs a bit then drys her eyes with a silky corner of her blouse then stands, take the card offered to her, then embraces Sally in a friendly hug that she breaks quickly so its not too awkward. "Thank you again, I'd love to learn from you some time, or hear stories about you homeland, if you wouldn't mind. Perhaps we could meet for tea some time?"

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally hugs her back and gives her a small polite peck on the lips. "Blessed Be little one. Call me and we will definitely talk." She says and takes her leave. Waving to the girls as she leaves.

<<Exit Stage Right>>

The girls enjoy a little bit more wine and fellowship before saying their goodbyes to each other and dispersing for the night.

Good scene, you two

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4