Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
61 - 70
DISPLAYED
(AwCon) On A Pale Horse

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 7 of 9 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Well, I guess we're at that point where I'll ghost Joshua if you want to direct the action :(
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Darren Nash

PRE

"This is bollocks, man. We go in there, we're as good as dead. We need to contact the others and regroup. Maybe they know what Tyria was taling about." Ash keeps on driving until they come to a phonebox. "You know anyone's number?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Sure," Joshua answers, grimacing slightly in chagrin at not thinking of it sooner.

The problem was, though, that months of hiding had made it hard to stay current with jobs and bills.

"Know any Forces?" he asked, looking out the window for a pay phone.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash looks to the fellow Moros as if he had been slapped in the face.

"Fuck!" he exclaims, sighing out quickly. "Sorry, no. Hang-on." He starts to rummage through the glove box, door pockets, cup holders, anywhere for some change.

"Well, we've already stolen the fucking thing."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

After rummaging about, Ash comes up with a handful of change. Joshua slows, not wanting to get in a wreck with Ash squirming about.

Darren Nash

PRE

"A-ha!" he says with a grin holding a handful of change like a trophy. "And the day just got a little better. So, who's numbers you got?"

I know I'm wildly assuming here, but in this place, do the Mages have phones or would they be considered a security risk? I should have really asked this earlier.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Just the Circle and the Museums," Joshua answers, picking up speed again. "And... Tyria's."

She had been one of the few that had been able to keep up with her mortal affairs, and had been a point of coordination among the refugees.

Darren Nash

PRE

"Well, let's get to a phone and start ringing round, and pray to Stygia the bastards haven't taken everyone yet."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Huh," Joshua replies. "So... we're not going to tag anything to show we've been here?"

If they kept changing their minds, they wouldn't get anything done.

Darren Nash

PRE

"Don't see the point myself Josh," Ash remarks, not meaning to sound so harsh. "As I said earlier, we need to re-group and find out what the fuck Tyria was on about. Its bad enough that we left West back there, I ain't going to fuck up the last order he gave us."

Page 7 of 9 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread