Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
(AwCon) On A Pale Horse

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 9 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last

PRE

Sorry! Sorry. Shit.

"I don't think so," Joshua says. "In fact I rather doubt it. To the best of my limited knowledge there isn't a lot of Death in town; it's mostly the handful of Moros that have popped up. Of which we're the only ones left."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The Kruegan's Sanctum is about two blocks away now...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Darren Nash

PRE

"Bang goes that idea then."

Ash carries on driving in relative silence waiting for any more directions and/or ideas.

'Cos, simply put, he was shit outta them.

PRE

"All right, we're almost there," Joshua says. "Drive past and we'll do a spot of recon. Then I need to find a hardware store or something and get a can of spraypaint so I can leave the message... I kinda hate to do it like that, but we don't have many options."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The Kruegan's Sanctum is as it always is; silent and still, and oddly foreboding. On the roof atrium, there appears to be someone smoking awkwardly in the drizzle. Several cars are parked out front.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

"One on the roof," Joshua says. "I don't want to risk scrutiny but I would assume it's a mage keeping an eye out; most folks would rather just come downstairs and smoke in a covered area.

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash carries on driving towards the nearest place to buy some spraypaint.

"So, what do you wanna do? Storm the building with harsh language and tagging skills?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

On the other hand, both men recall over the past few months that the Banishers have gotten more and more lazy, more often than not calling for Vector or Ollie rather than risk a confrontation themselves. With most of them displaying the abilities of a Disciple or less, that may be more smart than lazy.

Darren Nash

PRE

I noticed that Jmiland hasn't been on since Monday, so I'm waiting for him to reply.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Same, no worries.

Page 6 of 9 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread