Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(AwCon) On A Pale Horse

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Nothing is going to happen for a bit, so you guys can either have a chat, or let me know when you're ready to compress some time and get to the next narration-worthy 'event'...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash nodded in complete understanding.

"Not a fan of pie. Pastries make you fat."

PRE

I wouldn't mind just chatting if it's going to take time anyhow; char development is never a bad thing. Except in Jerry Bruckheimer movies, apparently.

Joshua shrugs. "They've got everything a growing boy needs," he comments idly, reaching up to pinch the bridge of his nose. God it's been a long day, and he only woke up two hours ago.
    "I'm thinking a bomb threat," he says, apropos of nothing. "Call and say there's a bomb at the Wells Fargo tower, on the 24th floor. Assuming the Seers took over the 23rd floor, they'll have to be evacuated when the cops come in. Send in a small group to do recon--Henry for the Mind magic, Ankh for healing and fighting, maybe one or two others."

Darren Nash

PRE

"Bombs sound good. A little light terrorism on those bastards may do the trick, that's hoping they ain't got some kinda shit wired up for such tricks."

Or is that just me being paranoid?

"Christ, its been a shitty morning."

PRE

"The shittiest in a string of shitty mornings," Joshua agrees. "And the moment we start anything, I've no doubt they're going to know its us--they flush us out of hiding and suddenly there's a bomb threat in their building? Not so subtle. I'm just hoping we'll still be able to put it to our advantage. Unless anyone else has a better idea," he adds, not feeling too confident on that front.

Darren Nash

PRE

"We really need to get re-grouped; that's our priority."

Again, Ash stating the obvious. He continues to drive, keeping an eye out for anything untoward.

Like a speeding red motorbike.

PRE

Joshua nods. "Absolutely. If we don't see the others I can get some spraypaint and try leaving a message for Animus; it'll be kind of obvious--the bad guys will see it--but hopefully no one else will know what it means and it'll give us a chance to get back together."

Darren Nash

PRE

"Where do you wanna put the sign?"

PRE

Joshua doesn't respond right away. There was a flaw in his plan: only Animus would be able to figure it out. If Animus hadn't made it out the others would have no idea the graffiti was even for them, let alone what it would mean. Joshua doubted a Master of Life would be taken so easily, but these had been a harsh three months.
    "We'd have to tag both locations," he says after a minute's thought. "So no matter which one they go to they'd still see it." He drums his fingers on the dash, looking in the mirror. "There's got to be a better way, though. Something not so obvious."

Darren Nash

PRE

"Do you know if Animus is any good with Death?"

Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread