Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Everyone kept saying that!" Emily replies to Sonnie. "I guess I didn't want to be adorable, but everyone seems to think I can't help it..." she grins and strikes a small pose like she'd being photographed. "And yeah! It was a lot of fun! I prefer to go for Dares too because I'm not, like, put off by doing much?" she replies back to Sophia, then Mable. "Not been to the Asylum in a while. I really have to be in the mood to got here, y'know?"

The werewolf finishes drink number three and looks back to Sonnie. "I've been dying it since I was thirteen, but the blue is... like... the last... um... year or two? Maaybe longer? I just love the vibrant colours. I've have it pink, and green. and black. I couldn't pull off that black-with-red look. Tried it. Hated it."

She turns and looks to the door. Guess Bea isn't coming.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Yeah, chalk gets used a lot. Sweaty hands don't grip well. Some guys use tape, too, but gloves are usually frowned on," she nods to Mable, "A lot of cities have traceur clubs for parkour and freerunning. I just joined the local one. They're very supportive communities."

Her attention turns to Sophia, and she smiles, "Parkour's not about taking insane risks. It's about looking at your environment in a new way. And you learn techniques to reduce the chance of injury, like rolling when you fall. You have much more control over yourself than you do when you're, say, skiing."

She looks to Emily and nods, "Well, the blue looks good on you!"

Sonnie sipped her beer, the glass half-empty now, as she glanced at the quiet Patrick.

The faerie's eyes returned to the ladies, "What's the Asylum?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable grins at Ale, "Some are totally brain rotting but there is a show in the summer called Big Brother that cracks me up, but my favorite is Forged in Fire. They make swords and knives and give you the history on them. It's pretty cool to watch."

She tilted her head at Emily, "Do they have dancing there? Is there a dress code? Cause I would love to go out dancing!"

"Can someone who has never tried parkour join the club or do they encourage people to come watch? Is there a membership fee?" Mable really liked the idea of trying this parkour.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a laugh as the blue haired girl struck a pose. “Adorable isn’t that bad, it could be worse. Adorable always seems to make people smile, so a good thing.” She offered, trying to be helpful, but probably failing. “Think I’m in the same boat, taking dares over truth. It takes a lot to phase me or embarrass me. But there are some things people aren’t meant to know about me.” A wink.

Then a nod, “I get that. I’ve only been a few times myself, cause I had to see what it was all about.” It was ok, entertaining if nothing else. “Was thinking, lets do one of those girls night things, you know. All get together and do something. Maybe the Asylum, if that’s everyone’s scene, or something else.” An idea. Ale needed to get out.

She studies Emily a moment, “Yah, I can’t see you with red black thing. The blue works for you.” A nod.

Looks like she got stood up. Which sucked and for some reason, she wasn’t sure why, but she felt bad.

“Clubs huh? That’s cool. But I’d still hurt myself, bad.” A solemn nod.

“I agree, it looks good.” A smirk as she finishes her drink.

“Oh, the Asylum is a fetish style club. If you were ever curious about a fetish, BDSM, it’ll answer all your questions. Pretty nice club.” She wasn’t bashful about it.

Mable would never cease to amaze her on what interested her. “Swords and knives sounds pretty cool to watch.”

A chuckle, “A dress code would depend on what you’re into. And I think there’s dancing?” she looks to Emily, unsure. It had been a while.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Aww, thanks guys!" Emily says to Sonnie and Sophia. "I do love it this way."

She looks across at Mable, then Sophia. "We-ell, yes, there is a dress code..." the Ithaeur says, feeling the smile spread across her face and looking to Sophia for a little help, and chuckling when she just tells it straight up. "And.... they do have dancing... Buuuut I guess it depends what you're into." She starts on her fourth drink.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"There's actually a gym in Rancho Cordova that teaches parkour and freerunning classes, including for beginners. The Haven, they call it. It's a nice place to practice. They got a free trial class, I think." she said to Mable with a smile.

Sonnie tilted her head to one side as she looked at Sophia, curiosity shining in her eyes, "BDSM? Not really my cup of tea, but dancing is always fun! What's the dress code? Because I don't have any rubber catsuits or ballgags." She giggled immaturely.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Fetish club, hmmmm She may have someone to go to it with. "Sonja, if it is a fetish club you could dress like a french maid or something, right?"She giggles, "But ya, not my cup of tea either but could be fun to dress wild and go dancing."

Mable types Ranch Cordova Parkour gym in her notes to look up later, "Thank you, I will def go and give it a try. It sounds like a great way to get out the 'wiggles' as my mom used to call it."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shrugging, “I didn’t really have a theme or idea behind what I wore when I was there last. Just went with the idea of the more skin showing the better.” She then nods, “Ah, I didn’t see any dancing, but I was busy.” Learning to tie Vivian up. It was weird on many levels, but kinda fun too.

Looking to Sonja, “Even if it’s not your thing, it’s fun to watch. Like I said, I just went for skin with some chains. Seemed to be ok, I got in. Though if you were worried, there are plenty of other clubs. I don’t know a whole lot, dancing isn’t really my thing.” It was true.

Nodding to Mable, “That would probably work. Or hell, even a nurse! Let your imagination run!”

An eyebrow was raised at Mable, “The wiggles? Have to say, that’s a first.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She whirls round on 'Sophia', eyes alight and eager. "Busy? In the Asylum? Busy doing what?" The werewolf bites her lower lip, grinning cheekily. "In skin and chains, I bet all your ink was on show...." she sucks on the straw for her drink innocently.

Emily sniggers audibly. "The 'wiggles'? What the hell is that supposed to be?"

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"My cosplay closet is a little... non-existent. If I wanted a maid outfit I'd have to go rent one." She giggled and drained the last of her beer, setting the empty glass down on the table. "Ahhh! That was the best beer I've ever had in a cheap dive!"

Her eyes playfully shifted over to Emily as she smiled, "Weren't the 'wiggles' that kids show on PBS?"

Page 8 of 11 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
Closed Thread