Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gives a little lilting laugh, "Well. Sonja, Church, This is Emily and this is Sophia. And this is Church and Sonja." Intros done, "Please sit down folks." Mable grabs a chair from near by and sits at the end of the booth.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing with a nod, “I totally get that! It’s why I started to wear heels every now and then. And the bonus? If someone really pisses you off, just take one off and throw it at them or beat them with it.” She jokes, kinda.

Well, the girl wasn’t lying, she could handle her liquor.

There was a sigh, “Yah, you could say that.” Being the head of the local mafia and running the Domain. Yah, important role was probably a good term. “I need to keep things a little loose to hold on to my sanity. And for music? Well, it’s probably not was anyone would expect, but I enjoy classical, specifically Beethoven.” And she’d seen pretty much all the weird looks about that. “What about you? Is it music you’d recommend?” see, the Prince can be human.

Church? Nickname? Maybe.

And Emily seemed to know him. That could work.

A nod was offered to him and Sonja.

Shaking her head, she gestures to the seats, “Not at all, join us.” Answers the Italian with a smile.

“And yah, like she said, I’m Sophia. Pleased to meet you guys. What brings you out tonight?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

P
    Patrick Church

"Hey, Emily. How's tricks?"
    Patrick, pulling himself together having adjusted to the beauty-to-grime ratio here, took a seat and replied to Sonny before answering Ale:
    "Yeah, we work together. It's new." he explained.
    What brought him out, aside from...spiritual exploration?
    "I'm not from here. New blood, you know? I'm still getting a feel for the city."
    Having become more comfortable (and less elf-conscious about his clothes), he looked from Ale-taking a heartbeat or two to observe the canvas that she was -it looked like she'd had work done by at least a handful of different artists-to Mable then back to Sonny. He was interested to hear what the rest of the ladies had to say. Church had been around lots of different types, but this group was a league of its own for sure. While he waited he studied the accumulated glasses in front of Emily, almost smiling again. He idly rubbed the scars on his neck and adjusted his shirt collar to make an attempt to conceal them. The ones on his hands were much easier to play off or explain. Whoever found themselves next to him might notice that every now and again, he had a tendency to watch the door and quietly sniff the air.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hi!" Emily says to Sonja cheerily. "You look like fun." She eyes the new girl up and down.

The werewolf looks back to Sophia. "Urgh. Heels. I just can't get on with them. If I can't run in it, I don't really wanna know, y'know? But I get using music to relax. I don't really know classical, unless it's classic rock," she giggles.

"Not bad. Surrounded by pretty ladies, never bad to me!" she gives Patrick a cheeky smile. "You doing okay?"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie helped herself to a chair, pulling one over from a neighboring table and hopping onto it to perch on it. Knees folded up against her chest, she balanced on the balls of her bare feet like it was something she did often. Setting her beer glass on the table, she smiled at Alessandra. "Thanks! Always better to drink with interesting people, right? I'm just here to relax a bit after getting off my shift. How about yourself?"

Her eyes turned to Emily and she grinned widely, "I am fun! Or at least I'm always up for fun! You look like a barrel of puppies, yourself! Or maybe kittens? I dunno, I never had a pet."

The changeling sipped from her beer again before she smiled at Church, "Oh, so you two have the same job?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable watched everyone as they spoke. Church kept sniffing the air. Perhaps the smoke from the fire was bothering him, she thought. She glanced at Ale. One subject she would not bring up. "Church, you work on cars also?"

"Ugg, I hate heels. I have to wear them sometimes for meetings, but thank goodness the work I do I wear boots." When Emily mentions pretty ladies Mable glances to Ale and Sonja and nods in agreement.

Sonja's comment made Mable giggle. "I have recently acquired a Cat and two kittens."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, so they worked together. Maybe he was unsure about approaching a coworker outside the job?

“Oh, well welcome to the city. I moved here a couple years ago myself, it grows on you pretty quick.” Kinda true.

She had to smirk at Emily eying the new girl. But she did have a valid point, she did have a playful presence to her.

Nodding, “Oh, I agree one hundred percent! I prefer my boots over heels any day of the week. But I wear them sometimes for work, and have learned that they make the legs look killer with a skirt.” It was true, and weird at the same time. “There’s some really good classic rock.” She agreed.

Sonja had a….different?...way of sitting.

Raising her glass to her, “It is always better with interesting people.” With a nod she takes a sip, which was going taste like shit when it came back up later. “Kind of the same thing. Needed to get away from the office and work. I work way too much. But, so goes life.” A shrug.

Barrel of puppies? That didn’t sound right, but she wasn’t exactly sure what the correct saying was. Amercia had weird sayings.

Shaking her head, “I wasn’t allowed to have any myself as a kid.” There were other things to focus on back then.

Catching the glance from Mable, she shrugged. Not sure what the glance was for.

“Aw, but you look nice when you wear heels and a nice dress.”
    She offers her Cousin with a wink. Pulled them off better than she could anyways.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily sighs. "I keep getting told I'm a puppy. Don't see it myself." She looks at Church. "Not quite? He doesn't work for me is what I mean." She take a swig fo her drink hastily. Lying never was her strong suit.

She thinks about Sophia's comment about heels. "I think I'd rather see people in heels than wear them. Can't dance, can't run? Nah. BUt they do make legs look good in the right outfit. Maybe I'm just an admirer rather than someone that wants to wear them."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

9. Likes Psychangel liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie's eyes darted back and forth as footwear was discussed, her fingers drumming softly on the beer glass she held in her hands. "I... don't think I've ever worn heels. Usually just sneakers or whatever. I also like going barefoot! It's good for parkour!" She nodded sagely, her toes wiggling. "If I tried to wear heels, I might break something."

Mable's mention of getting pets brightened her expression, "Oh, you got kitties? What kind? My parents never let me have pets, and I don't think my building allows them, either." She sighed.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

11. Likes Psychangel liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Awww thank you," Mable said to Sophie. "That is really sweet of you to say."

To Emily, "You are so right about that. I do have this really cute short black dress I love because it doesn't wrinkle, and I do love heels with it. It makes my short legs look soooo long." Mable rolled her eyes to emphasize the sooo.

"Barefoot is awesome. Yup 2 kittens a little fluffy black one and an orange tabby. They are so cute and such a handful. They love to cuddle while I read or watch movies." Mable smiled at the thought of the kittens. "OMG parkour? I love watching that. It is so amazing to watch the tricks and flips. That is so cool."

Church was super quiet, Mable was guessing the talk of heels and kittens didn't interest him at all.

13. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
Page 6 of 11 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last
Closed Thread