Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

She noticed Emily's departure and the pang of guilt that followed, her hand feeling her warmth still. She turned her head to the showcase, nodding silently. Was it the question or Blue's rejection that had troubled her? She had joined the very attractive lady on the other side of the room after all.
    Then she spoke, "indeed, but only as an observer. My interest is merely academic", in a sad tone, "regardless, I don't think I'd have what it takes to be a good surgeon, my handcraft is rather shoddy. So, even if events hadn't conspired against me... and blood is icky", a comical grimace of disgust later and the sadness was gone, instead Nana was treated a goey and rather child-like smile from one mercurial Fairest.

"Ooh, but surgery is not something you can learn by doing. Well, unless you find willing volunteers", her lips curved upwards, she had just cracked a joke. Yes, the atmosphere was just too severe right now.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze chuckles, "Yeah. Surgery without blood isn't really a thing, and well yeah, whatever you learn by doing should be something you want to learn, I guess." he smiles. "So what are you here to learn, Eleanor?" he asks. "I mean, if not surgery, what kind of medicine is interesting to you?"
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily perks up a lot at the friendly approach of the enrapturing girl with the grungy look, her grin broadening a little as she feels herself being looked over and cocks her hip sassily.

If that's not an invitation I'm a virgin... She looks over the girl's pale eyes and fine make-up that mirrors hor own. "Is that so?" she whispers flirtily, slowly reaching forward and taking in the plaid shirt in her left hand, and gently pulling the girl towards her. Gentle enough that it culd be resisted, strong enogh to encourage moving forward.

There's a look of sadness creeping into Emily's eyes. Echo and I played this game. Just for a moment. Then she blinks, and swallows, and pushes that feeling down.

The wolf tugs until their bodies connect, leaning back just slighty. "Like this?" she asks with feingned innocence, slipping her other hand around the slender girls's waist.

"Hi. I'm Emily. What should I call you?" Emile smiles cutely, watching the girls face with big blue eyes, faces inches apart.

The exhibit, and others in the room, stand forgotten.

I think such penalties only count if you're in side threads. *shrug* I guess it depends on if you're listening to whispers across a room or the conversation you're in. Either way, Emily doesn't really do subtlety.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

5. Likes Ruach liked this post

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blackbird felt the tug and... didn't resist. She let Blue pull her towards her, a coy smirk decorating her lips.

Momentarily, Blackbird's gaze catches the light pang of sadness in the punk's features, but, as her prey new friend swallowed it back, she felt it was est to leave the matter alone. For now.

The grungy vixen quirked an eyebrow as she felt the punk's hand slip behind her, but her eyes remained on the woman. Blackbird nipped her own bottom lip, moving her fingers to trace up Blue's arms before coming to rest on her shoulders. "Uh huh... that's better," she teased.

Then she said her name.

Emily.

Blackbird committed it to memory, taking in the woman's features.

"Beth," the neonate said, "but my friends call me B."

Cast the lure, little bird.

"So... you got me where you want me," 'Beth' said playfully, "Now, what are you going to do about it?"

7. Likes Ruach, Xadun liked this post
    N
    Nana

Nana hummed with forced interest as Kaze followed through with the gardening talk. The kind of horticulture she was actually interested in wasn’t found on this side of the Hedge. “A cemetery garden does sound odd – but, they do seem to take their local produce seriously here. Can’t walk a block without hitting a farmer’s market some days.” She listened to his talk of his own club, her eyes roving over his athletic frame just the same as she did any of the medical displays of the museum. “Sensible and I do suppose Wisdom is something of a personal concept. It’s certainly an interesting idea to form a group about it, but I imagine there’re benefits. After all, life alone is ‘Poor, nasty, brutish, and short.’” She added a quote of her own she’d found had a great deal of wisdom in it. “Community service has helped me, as much as it has allowed me to help others. Any of the local hospitals take volunteers, I’m sure. Most places try to look pulled together, but they could always use the extra hands.”

She then snorted with a laugh, draping a hand over her mouth for a moment as she was taken by surprise with Titania’s morbid joke. “Oh, I don’t mean to burst any bubbles, but some of it is just practice. See one, ideally not kill one, teach one is enough to start charging patients. But there are few who volunteer for that.” She said with a pointed look and smirk over to Kaze. “It’s true though. Surgery without blood is just a very peculiar autopsy. I will say, does make the whole process much calmer and, unless it’s an open casket, you don’t need to worry about presentation. All of medical history owes a great deal to those -- silent partners when it comes to research and practice.” She threw out flippantly since there was no better time to be a little glib about mortality than when surrounded by both brains and fetuses in jars.

Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze seems distracted for a short moment, glancing around, but nods and smiles at Nana. "I'll have to check out the framer's markets." he says, "I like fresh, but haven't had the time to learn my way around town yet."

He listens closely, paying attention to Nana's quote and description of on the job learning and forensic surgeries.

"I can see that." he says, "I...suppose again it comes down to different ideas. For me...I do have faith that the blood pumping and brain waves aren't all there is, that...life doesn't just end when those do. But that's just my faith." he says, "My choice to believe. Whatever gets a person through, right?" he says smiling.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily feels the cool form of "Beth" against her, and feels herself smile hungrily. Best way to get over a breakup is to move on, Emmy...

"Oh, for someone like you I've got plenty of ideas," she says, a smirk twisting her features as her eyes dance over Beth's features. "I think I'll like being your firend. So, Bea. Wanna get out of here? We can go get a drink. Or a cab." Her tone leans to the latter.

Umm... Exit the scene?

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blackbird's coy smile tugs slightly wider as Emily makes her intents crystal clear.

"I think you'll like it too." she teased, "I can't promise I won't bite... but I can promise that you'll enjoy it."

A light giggle left the woman's lips, the reality of her statement hadn't escaped her. Soon, Emily may well feel the Kiss, if Blackbird felt inclined to feed later on. And there are few things more pleasurable.

And if it left Emily wanting more? All the better.

Lead the way!

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Such a tease..." Emily quips back. "Then again, I can never make that promise either."

She steps back, keeping hold of Bea's top, and begins playfully dragging her out of the exhibit.

Emily and Blackbird exit! Sorry if it wasn't as much interaction as people planned, but thanks guys!

15. Likes Ruach, Stray liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles at the ladies he has been speaking with, "Well,with all the talk of it, I think I am ready to go see the Asian medicine exhibit now." he says, "Maybe I will see you there?" he says politely disengaging, sensing that the ladies may want to talk about their club business more freely, and really wanting to see what he had originally come for.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread