Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"Then I shall," she smiles and makes a show of bowing as far as she can form her seat, cuddled up with Emily and, fingers twined with hers.

"I'm glad," she says, smile on her lips, "Though I am sorry for the tears I have caused you dear one," Echo pins her blue eyes upon what parts of Emily she can see from their twined selves. "I do not like to lie," she says, but she will twist the truth and bend every word. If she didn't she'd have gotten caught in a pledge she didn't like long before now and might have felt the wyrd pierce her heart and bleed her out. "Lies found out can cause blisters and burns. Searing wounds that won't heal as they ought." she says, voice pitched with apology, she hadn't meant to lie, but withholding her words might count as the same.

A smile, the Lioness tries to wrench her mind from her tumbling thoughts, "Well, there is the rest of our food, and movies, and the flix of net, and perhaps some chilling along side it..." she smirks before giggling.
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A low, satisfied rumble growls in Emily's throat as she pulls the blanket over the two of them and wraps her arms around Echo. "These tears had to come sooner or later." She squeezes the embrace gently. "You're a good person, Echo. I'm a lot tougher than I look, and I don't scar easy." She smiles, but it's tinged with sadness. Just... don't ask about the dog hair or where I go in the middle of the night...

She lets go of the blonde and recovers her noodles, chuckling. "And I thought I had a one-track mind.... So. C'mon. Why Luci.... Um, Lucifer? God that's weird. I mean... how long have you been together? And... well... I'm not trying to be a bitch here, but.... what's her deal? I mean, I know I only met her the once, So I guess you must know her way better.... I mean, she's got the legs going allll the way up and she can get motors running at thirty yards, but... I've just never been big on domineering types, and it felt like she was trying to look all big, and didn't like it when I took it and ran. I mean, it's why I'm puppy, right?" she chuckles. "I guess I rebel the leash way too much... Unless it's one I choose for myself."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

Echo rubs a thumb over the back of Emily's hand, "I know you are strong. I do not stay with those that are not." she says. She didn't balk, and underneath the cotton and leather her Lovely Blue hid a lithe body, with an exquisite interplay of muscle.

"What can I say? It's part of my charm." she smirks around some rice, then she's quite for a long, long moment, ordering her thoughts, "Yeah. That's right, and....I understand that. I don't want to to be trapped in a cage unless I have the key. Unless it's my choice, unless..." she shakes her head. "Lucifer....she's. She's scared, she's the way she is because it's how she can regain control and not be so scared anymore." she says eventually, "I'm trying to help her, so she isn't anymore, or...um. So she knows that she's not alone anymore." she looks up, "Y'know?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The werewolf doesn't respond but sighs happily.

"Will you quit it?" Emily retorts, laughing. "Have I ever left you unsatisfied?"

She listens to Echo describe her fiancee, and munches some more noodles. "So... She tries to control the scene because she's... scared of what will happen if she doesn't?" Emily ponders. "I mean, I guess I can understand that. I guess you can try and do that or do what you and I do, live for the moment and not worry too much about might happen. I certainly understand not wanting to be alone." She laces her fingers in Echo's.

"Do you think she'll be okay? I mean, if she's scared of being alone will she be scared of you... and me?" She asks slowly.

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"Never." she says with a purr and a pleased smile to her lips.

She opens her mouth, then closes it. "You remember when I said I'd gotten out of an abusive relationship?" she asks, she cannot say what had happened and she will not say what another Lost has experienced if she knew, but the way her brows raise and her hope of Emily'd wit will hopefully bridge that gap and she would come to her own conclusion.

"Ah-" she portrays a carp once more, "I do not know. I...I need to speak with her. I do not wish to leave either of you alone...I-" she frowns, long term was complicated.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sure. I just never bring it up, because I figure you will if you.....oh." Emily's eyes go wide. "Ohhhhh. Oh, fuck. I mean. Oh. Dammit. Oh, Eks, I'm sorry." She slides her arms back around the Changeling.

"Hey, hey. Forget I mentioned it, okay? This is just a bit... complicated. I get that." She gives Echo a kiss on the cheek. "C'mon. Eat, and snuggle up under the blanket. If you want we can have ice cream later. And if it gets hard, I could always wow Luci will my killer dance moves. Worked on you, didn't it?" she jokes, stroking Echo's arm and smiling.

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

She waits for the understanding to dawn.

"Ya." she whispers between, bitten lips. "It's a complicated mess, or...a lot of things." Leaning into the kiss and comfort she nods, "It's okay. Just...don't mention that I alluded to things...I-she-please?" Blues shine up towards the other women.

A soft laugh, "Eating and snuggling up under a blanket I can do." to prove it, she takes some chicken from a box, plops it into her mouth while, yes in fact snuggling up with Emily under the blankets.

The Lioness laughs, feeling silly.

"Lovely, you sure can shake your tail feathers." she smirks, and sneaks a kiss.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily looks down into Echo's eyes, seeing something that looks very much like fear there. This really means a lot to her. "Sure. Lips are sealed. You guys do you. I'll just stay out of it." She gives the blonde a kiss on the nose.

"If it weren't for you I'd be running out of people to dance with," Emily laughs, before eating some more noodles. "At least I get why you were always suggesting we came back here whenever we met up. It can get pretty cozy with three in a bed and I figure Luci wouldn't take too kindly to us keeping her awake..." She chuckles.

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"Thank you." she whispers, pulling in Emily for another kiss. "Mayhaps I was worng to liken you to the playful brush of wind, you are more alike to a sturdy oak, leaves shifting in colour, wind whispering a melody betwixt your branches."

A laugh, "I am happy to ensure your dance card is always full my lovely." a few more morsels find themselves into her mouth, "I do enjoy your home Emily-mine. I smells of you." she says, a primal part of her - that part that was grown and and nurtured into being even as the Sun and the Desert blistered and scorched, and rage and pain and hungry formed the rest of her, liked mingling her scent with Emily's making this place smell of them both. Even though there wasn't any in her poor Lovely's life that might scent their commingled scents and know that it meant. "And we wouldn't want that." a throaty chuckle, "I would seem in a situation as that, we might need to invite her to join us...." she grins rather impishly at that thought.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sturdy!" Emily exclaims, feeling her own hip. "Not sure I like that one so much, nomatter how fancy your words, blondie!" Shes smiling to show she's joking, and blows air gently through Echo's hair.

"Yeah, it does," Emily agrees. "But I do like how you smell my darling." Whenever she stays, her scent lingers in the sofa, the blankets, the sheets... it's amazing what a wolf's senses could pick out, and it was kinda sad people could never see that side of their intermingling scents.

"Hmm," Emily ponders. "I mean, we were lucky Clara had such a nice room." Would Luci agree? Would it be worth it, fixing that up for Echo? I mean, Luci is gorgeous, but is it worth sleeping with someone so... controlling... Even if she does look... well. Like she does... I mean, it'd be for Echo. Totally. She tickles Echo's hip. "I guess I could be convinced. For you. I'd finally get to see where this little kitty calls her other home." Her fingers slide up Echo's neck and begins scratching her neck.

There's a few minutes of quietly watching the film, cuddling and munching on noodles.

"This is nice. We should do this more," Emily says softly. "Not the emotional relationship stuff. The chilled watching films, cuddiling under blankets so I can easily grab your butt stuffs." She does to prove a point, then eats more noodles.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread