Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

Echo smirks, batting her eyes as she poses.

"You know it!" she cackles, as Emily finds her navel.

Then in a deadpan, "Have you met me?" which she holds for as long as she can before dropping it with a grin, "Of course my lovely. There hasn't been a bad habit that I haven't liked." a wink as she scoots and lifts her legs so the coffee table can be more easily dragged.

Wiggling her butt back onto the couch she folds her legs under her.

"Hmm!" a loud hum, "Whadya wanna dooooo meow?" she asks, the screen still flickering with life as the movie plays. "Talking I mean. I know what we're gonna do later." a confidant twist of her lips.
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Urgh... moving..." Emily leans out of the blanket and opens a little draw on the coffee table. Several half-filled lighters, packets of filters and papers are in the draw alongside a few small tobacco tins.

"You've smoked weed before right? I just wanna know how much to give you," she says, not looking around as she rolls a joint for herself deftly. "Don't want you freaking out on me babe."

Echo's last comment makes her look around, smirking and shaking her head, "Or do I have to fuck you right now on the sofa? You sound like you've not been laid in a month." The werewolf chuckles to herself.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

A laugh, "Yes, moving. Poor baby." a playful pout.

Shifting over to give Emily a look. "Have you met me?" a snort, "Doll, I haven't met a vice I didn't like. I'm not going to freak out on you for an iddy bitty bit of weed. Might order more foooooood." she makes a silly face.

A giggle, "I wouldn't be apposed." she says saucily, running a finger along her collarbone. "I love sex. I love having sex, talking about sex. The lead up to sex." she sits, crossing her legs as Emily works, "That moment when you get a lil flustered, flush. The tempo of your pulse picking up as Desire slicks through you. Sure. I have a one track mind, but that track is soooo fucking fun."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I never thought you'd freak about me having it, you boob," Emily shoves Echo playfully. "I've seen you drink, lightweight! I mean I don't want you smoking it and getting paranoid on me!" She starts rolling a second joint, a less strong one, lights it and passes it to Echo. "Here. All yours."

As she lights her own and drags on it deeply, feeling the tingling sensation, Emily turns and stares hungrily at Echo and she talks. "Well," she blows a plume of smoke into the air with a satisfied grin, "Fuck knows I can't say anything... If anyone knows how much I love sex it's you..." Emily turns and leans over, sliding a hand up Echo's leg and kissing her passionately on the lips.

As she pulls slowly away, the werwolfbrings the joint to her lips and inhales again before saying, "If you love getting flustered you must be having fun now...Maybe we should see just how many Vices we can fit into one evening, huh?" There's a hungry look on her face as she chews her bottom lip, waiting.

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"I am not a lightweight, you just have a freakishly large tolerance." she throws a playfully accusatory finger at her lover.

She grins and makes grabby hands, "Gimme!" Before she could pull herself up and reach for the lighter, she's the one pounced, and not the pouncer. It's weird, but she doesn't hate it.

When Emily pulls away, Echo follows, draping herself across her lovely blue's lap, and looking up at her through heavy lidded eye. A faint blush dusting her cheeks, and travelling down and down and down.

She grins, it's feral and fierce, "That a dare sweetness?" she whispers as she pulls Emuly close for a kiss.

Fade to black?

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily takes the the joints and sets them in an ashtray on the table demurely before turning back to the blonde with those hungry blue eyes. "Call it a challenge... If you get all seven you win a prize..."

There's a moment of longing, suspended in time, as the two girls stare at each other with barely supressed longing...

And then Emily pounces with a rawr.

I think that's proabably for the best! Thanks for the scene - Echo and Emily are always fun together!

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

+1
    SL
    PRE

It may not be traditional Romance, but it works for them... The scene pans away from the eager lovers and fades to black.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread