Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily bits her lip. "Good description." I liked the bit about teeth, but she already knows that. She smiles to herself.

"You're welcome to try, Clara dear," the werewolf smiles mischeivously."But you really should stop upping the ante on Echo. She'd find a way of making a telephone directory enticing." She giggles.

"You really are sweet, Clara. But there's no need to go, especially if you're finding things... tempting..." Emily laughs again. "What'd'ya say, Blondie?" she gives Echo's leg another rub with her foot under the table.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

Her returning grin is sharp.

Pulling her plate close, she quickly cuts into the meat, making neat cuts and forgoing her fork as she picks up a cube with her fingers.

"So, you want to watch me eat a steak, do you?" throaty, and intense.

Placing the meat upon her tongue, she laps up the juice that trickles down her fingers.

She laughs, "Or you could. Might be a fun time. Checking out he yellowpages." a smirk and a saucy wink.

Leaning back, she eyes Clara, hot and hungry. "It takes two to tango, but three to party."
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

Striking Looks
    (Enticing Vixen)
    Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

H: 5'8"
    Misc: speaks with a light French accent

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily really was trying to have it both ways. Or three ways in this case. Clara idly checked her wristwatch with a glance and then lifted her gaze at Emily. "Your ribs will get cold," she chided. "Or do you just not want to be messy in front of sweet Clara. Don't be shy, Blue. I don't mind messy."

Echo had taken up Clara's challenge with aplomb. Watching Echo enjoy so fully and completely gave Clara an odd satisfaction mixed with enticement. Clara's eyes were focused on the blonde's coated fingers. Echo doesn't mind a mess either. Then she too assured Clara her company could be wanted for later. "Maaaaaybe. It is late. But it would be rude to leave in the middle of dinner. I could stay at least while you two finish."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily narrows her eyes at clara teasingly before she licks her lips and plucks a rib from the plate, sucking the honey glaze off her fingers with a gentle "mmm", staring at the meat she holds. It's not suggestive or for show, though - suddenly aware of her clenching stomach, Emily pulls the flesh off of the rib - which instead of coming gently apart holds together along the length of the rib and dangles out of her mouth, looking utterly inelegant. Classy gal, Emmy! The werewolf fights back laughter as she hold the rib in one hand and tears the end off, wiping the glaze off her cheek and chin with a napkin and giggling all the while. She swallows her mouthful quickly.

"Good job you don't mind messy, huh?" Emily chuckles, blushing slightly again. "I didn't quite think that one through." She smiles and pops the last of the meat in her mouth.

"Yah, wouldn't wanna be rude," The Ithaeur nod in agreement, grinning. "You wanna try one, Echo?" she gestures. "They're really good. And you sure we can't get you something hun?" She checks with Clara, and plucks a rib with a finger and thumb and nibbles the end of it, watching the brunette innocently.

Don't update this thread close to lunchtime. Now I really want ribs.

6. Likes Riks liked this post
    Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"Oh Lovely Blue, I would be delighted" she smiles, eyes half lidded, reaching over to snare a bit of the succulent glazed meat on her lover's plate, "And, sweetling, if you want. I'm always willing to share."" she winks.

"It would be quite rude to leave before we finish." Echo smirks, voice heavy with innuendo, popping another carefully cut piece of steak into her mouth. [COLOR="#ff0066"]"So, Clara dear, where are ya wanting to run off too. You keep checking your watch. Got something at home, desperate for your company?"[color]

8. Likes Riks, Xadun liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Enticing Vixen)
    Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

+1
    SL
    PRE

Late night friends are hard to give up. Emily was a confident mess that had the most beautiful smile. Clara wanted to deprive her of napkins just so that she'd help her clean up. Then there was Echo. Gorgeous. And I want to see what else she can do with that mouth.

The hour didn't belong to night and it wasn't quite day. Clara laughed off Emily's question. "Sorry, I'm committing to my diet of the night! But trust me, watching you go to town on those ribs is weirdly doing it for me, puppy." It wasn't quite perilous, but Clara did have a bad habit of losing track of time. Especially when she wanted to (metaphorically) dig her teeth into something beautiful.

She then flipped her hair over to one shoulder; the side facing Echo left her neck bare. "Oh, I forgot to tell you Echo. My real name isn't Clara. It's Cinderella. And I just realized my ride turned into a pumpkin and I don't have a way to go home now. I blame you and your steak. But mostly the way you eat it."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Mmm?" Half-lost in her meal, Emily has a mouthful of rib when that nickname comes around again. She leers at Clara, swallowing and licking the stray glaze from the side of her mouth before looking to Echo. "I hate you," she says to the blonde without vehemence, utterly failng to keep the smile tugging at her lips.

"If that's what Cinderella wears in your stories, you need to tell me what you do because I'm in the wroooong business,"
    she says, brandishing the bare bone at Clara. For a split second her eyes dart back to the bone. <<Bone. Chew. Gnaw.>> She shakes her head, causing her blue hair to shimmer around. Dammit. I really need to be a wolf more. Emily looks back to Clara. "Besides, if your carriage is a pumpkin now, we'd be happy to help you get home. Y'know, just... Later." She grins with a nonchalant half-shrug and starts munching on her fries.

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

Echo overs Emily her most lovely and innocent of smiles.

"Oh my Lovely Blue, you're not thinking clearly enough. If dear-sweet Cinderella needs to return home posthast, then surely we will aid this fair princess!" Echo declare, waving a waitress over.

"We need not finish our dinner here.....there is a most wonderful invention...The" she pauses smirking, knowing that Emily would know what she was going to say and would probably be exasperated with her. "Doggy bag~" she sing-songs, with a laugh.

12. Likes Riks liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Enticing Vixen)
    Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily seemed content to eat while Echo too Clara's invented predicament as a challenge. Clara smiled between the two, blond and blue, and had her eyes flow from one to the other. She finally let out a chortle at Echo's insistence to get her home and let her big doe eyes rest on Emily.

"Woof. Woof?" It was only a little bit softened by the puppy-dog face Clara gave the mechanic.

14. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily leers at Echo as she draws out her pun. No... don't do it Echo! Don't say it... DAMMIT!! She groans loudly and rolls her eyes melodramatically. Unfortunately she still can't stop smiling. This whole evening has been so fun.

"No! Don't you start!" She groans at Clara. "Not unless we get to make some fun nicknames for the two of you." She thinks. "So. How do we get young Cinders home, Blondie?"

16. Likes liked this post
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread