Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

H: 5'8"
    Misc: speaks with a light French accent

+1
    SL
    PRE

The lingering hours that don't quite belong to night were dangerous. The distant threat of the sun was over the horizon and delays in getting to haven were much more dire. Most perilous, though, was finding something you wanted.

Clara wore a small black hoodie with VEGAN printed in white across the chest, dusty gray jeans, and yellow-orange Manchester United sneakers. She was making her way to an innoculous bar when she caught sight of a girl she'd seen before. Blue. Real name unimportant.

She turned on her heel without thinking and waved as soon as Emily saw her. "Blue! Bonsoir! How are you?" With each word Clara closed the distance until she stood at their table as a waitress might. Big doe eyes flickered to the blonde coated in mascara. It wouldn't do to just introduce herself.

2. Likes , Xadun liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Enticing Vixen)
    Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blush for bookkeeping~

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, you can have that too," Emily says with a coy smile. "Just, y'know. If you need it. Help for a friend."

The Ithaeur is quiet for several moments before saying "Yeah. He was. We both were."

Emily's heart flutters, but she clamps down on it. "There really is, but so many people don't see it!" Emily exclaims. Like when the deer breaks and you leap on it, sinking your teeth into it's hide, savouring the fresh taste of it's raw flesh...

"So, tell me Echo. What is it you do when you're not out corrupting innocent ladies like myself?"
    Emily grins broadly, just as Clara swans up to the the table. Crap - the cute girl from the escape room! Chrissy... no, Cara. Clara. Yeah... "Clara! Hey! What a surprise! Uh, Clara, this is Echo, Echo, Clara. We met getting thrown together in one of those Escape-room challenge things. Echo's..." there's the briefest of hesitations, "A friend. We just were taking a break from dancing. How're you?"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

5. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

A hand comes to rub soothing circles upon Emily's. Offering them both a quite moment of comfort. She might prefer one night stands, but there was something nice about lingering around someone, even if nothing would truly come of it. Emily didn't know horror like Echo did, and Echo would never hover around, nor bind herself to someone who wouldn't be able to understand how broken she was.

Breaking the momentary reverie, "So true! But some, are simply to dull to pierce through the drudgery of conformity." a impish twist to her lips.

"Clara," Echo tastes the name upon her tongue, "A pleasure." Echo's now baby blues take in the enthralling vixen whom her lovely blue knew, "Yes, come join us." a smirk upon her lips. Desire in the air, surrounding herself around lovely beauties...yes, tonight was indeed a thing to remember for a long time to come.
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

7. Likes Xadun liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Enticing Vixen)
    Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

+1
    SL
    PRE

Le temps de l'amour. Maybe that's why these hours were so dangerous. Blue insisted the girl caressing her hand like a lover was a friend while her blonde friend took in every inch of Clara with her eyes. The Bacchante shrugged. She had time to kill until she didn't.

"Yes, surprise! I'm here for that drink you promised me, Blue." Clara said as she pulled an empty chair from an abandoned table."Tell me what I'd like," she purred as she plopped into her seat and reclined. "And I'm great, thanks for asking! Always nifty when you have friends in Sacramento, hey, Blue?"

The brunette flashed a demure smile at the mischievous blonde. "Thank you for the warm welcome, Echo." She'd heard weirder names and spending the night on such a trivial thing would be boring. "How'd you meet Blue?" She asked with a glance to their tender hands.

9. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The lilt on friends is unmistakable. Busted! Oh well. May as well roll with it! "Of course! Having friends is the best! There's no end to the, uh... benefits of a good friend," Emily says with a chuckle, though pink does touch her cheeks a little. She doesn't let go of Echo's hand though.

She looks at Clara thoughtfully, trying to put together an order. "Hmmm. What are you having?" She's feisty. Uninhibited. Confident.Enjoys trying new things... She knows what she wants and goes for it.... I know! The werewolf breaks into a grin as she's struck with inspiration, and pulls down a waiter. "Hey! Can we get a Sex on the Beach, Blue Lagoon and a Tequila Sunrise please? Thanks!" She looks at the other girls, grinning widely. "Can never go wrong with cocktails, right?"

Happy with the order she made, Emily waits for Echo to tell the story of meeting in the Dive bar.

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"Everyone can always use more friends," she returns with a careful arch of her brow.

"My thanks, dear lovely blue, for taking care of our drink orders. We did wish for more then coffee, hmm?"

Echo remembers that night, vividly. Not only did she meet Emily, she met Lucifer too.

"There's this dive, with a de-lightful attraction. A mermaid, caught in a tank. Fins glitter while she shimmers. Such a sight, Mmm!" she closes her eyes in remembrance, "I thought if I couldn't meet anyone I'd dry her off, and take her home, but." she eyes flick to Emily, "But wouldn't you know. In comes Emily, and a party behind her. Mmm It was quite a night. Wasn't it puppy?" she winking at Emily.

12. Likes Xadun liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Enticing Vixen)
    Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily's blush was cute and her Blue locks did frame her face nicely. Clara could almost forgive her for wanting someone other than herself. Almost. "Good? Echo looks like a splendid friend. I'm sure she's great at friendship. Expert, even." A little teasing at Emily's expense filled the silence until their drinks arrived. Clara grinned at the blushing girl. "Who gets what, Blue? Do I get Sex on the Beach? Leave Echo alone with a Lagoon?" She then broke her grin with a hearty laugh. "Sorry, sorry. I couldn't keep it going any longer. I'm teasing--honest."

Clara turned towards Echo brushing off an imaginary tear. "Puppy? Now that's a nickname. Wish I'd thought of it," she said with a delighted smirk. "And any stories with mermaids is a good time." The Bacchante had her elbows resting on the table and her fingers interlocked under her chin. "Better than any stories with escape rooms definitely. But now I feel like I'm intruding, and, well, you two were getting coffee." Even as she spoke Clara made no move to leave.

14. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"What can I say? I can really handle my drink. Keep up Blondie!" Emily quips. Even if I do have the most unfair advantage. Her grin turns into a playful scowl at the nickname of puppy. "It was a dare that I took to all too easily from... Lucy... something," she says to Clara by way of explanation. "Someone you know right?" she asks Echo. "Blondie here could barely keep her tongue in her head. I mean, I couldn't blame her - this girl had legs aaaallll the way up and real fire in her eyes - but kinda full of herself, y'know? Serious. Wants to own the room. It's a real turn-off for me. Maybe I'm just a brat at heart." She grins again. "Yeah, a great night. Though every great night was meant to be topped!"

"She really is. Very willing. Though if she gets too much Blue now she might not want any later," Emily says with a pout. "You can have Sex on the Beach if you like but I bet you already know the sand gets everywhere..." she sticks out her tongue. "Grab whatever you want, gorgeous girls. I'm easy." The werewolf's eyes widen comically and she points at both of them. "Oh... phrasing....Shush! Not like that!" she laughs. "You both know what I mean!"

16. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

Perking up, and sitting quite primly, she flicks her platinum locks over her shoulder, "I will have you know, I am an extremely thorough and attentive friend." she nods, smirk upon her lips.

A low moan, "Luci, yes. She is certainly something." there's a soft smile now. "Legs that go onto forever, lean purr-fect lines, and when her focus is on you, mmm just makes your knees weak, and your insides quake." Words tumble out of mouth, eyes half mast, focused upon memories. "I followed her home, and she let me stay." Pride, oh yes.

A laugh, "Oh Lovely Blue, you're a delight," as she sangs of other the drinks, opting for whichever was left.

18. Likes Riks liked this post
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread