Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

It was a beautiful summer day! It was warm, but not oppressive and with a light breeze. So to the Nix, it was the perfect day to head to one of the cities parks and get out. She had been spending too much time at the coffee house and needed to just take some time for herself. Cause that was important.

So she found herself at Capital Park, on a blanket spread on a grassy spot. It was set back from the walk way, but close enough for her to people watch and be seen. The Nix always liked being noticed.

There was a bag on the blanket with water bottles and a bag of chips, which was open beside her.

The Treasured sat there, leaning against her hands as the breeze gently moved through her gold and silver mane, eyes closed as she smiled. Clearly enjoying the weather.

Today she was in all white. White cut off shorts, a white tank top, and her white sandals sat on the grass by her feet. The sun making her gilded skin sparkle.
    Jason Devereux
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    Jason Devereux

Jason strolls down the way, enjoying the feel of the summer sun on his back. The parks of Sacramento are a pleasant break from the urbanization that spreads across the world. The fae are one of the great bastions of change, growth, and impermanence, so the unchanging monoliths of iron and concrete can be as painfully foreign as they are comfortingly familiar. Jason has yet to properly explore Capitol Park, but he has the afternoon free and thinks to himself, why not?

As he walks the footpaths of the park a sparkles catches the corner of his eye, and he turns his attention to it, a sharp chill running down his spine, readying himself for danger. But as he trains his eyes on the source of the sparkle he sees not one of the gentry, clad in their mail of shining silver, but one of the Lost of Sacramento. He tries to bring her name to mind, but it slips through his fingers like a whisper on the wind. He wracks his brain, running through the brief conversation they'd had before the solstice coronation took place. Something with angels? Ah! Serpahina!

With a smile on his face he changes his path to head towards her, making sure to stay in her line of sight. No reason to go around startling unsuspecting changelings, after all. As he gets closer the textures of gold and silver patterning her skin become more apparent, and all the more difficult to draw his eyes away from. He has a brief flash of desire to bring forth his own light, to see if together they can match the warmth and beauty of the sun. He tamps down on the instinct after entertaining it wistfully for a moment, recognizing it as a fae urge, one wrought in him by his keeper. Instead he dims his glow until only his hair and eyes reaming flickering with light and waits for her to acknowledge his presence.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

To say she was lost in her own little world would be an understatement. But not so lost that she wasn’t aware of her surroundings. So while she wasn’t surprised to have a guy approaching her, she was surprised that it was another Lost.

And wait, hadn’t she met him? It had been brief, she remember that, but his name wasn’t coming to mind.

But the flickering in his hair and eyes was kind of nice. In a way. Like candlelight.

A hand was raised from behind her in a wave, a smile spreading across her lips,

“Hi!”
    comes the angelic voice, “Come join me. The breeze feels amazing and there are lots of people to watch.” Her voice friendly. "Plus....I got chips." a nod and grin.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    Jason Devereux

Jason strolls towards Seraphina, her invitation bringing a smile to his face. He'd just been looking around, but the chance to speak properly with one of the Freeholds veterans was not to be idly passed up. As he gets closer his thoughts spin in other directions, cataloging details about the Nix. Spring Court. Mantle of middling strength, erring on the side of undeveloped. Fairest. Nature and nurture complementary. Likely an influential socialite. Probe for weaknesses? As his thoughts run from simple information gathering down more confrontational paths he cuts them off sharply. No. She's done nothing to indicate that she's a threat to Circe. Maybe see if I can tease out her thoughts on the Queen, and perhaps on the Autumn situation. At most. The last thought rings with a determined finality, a silent personal vow.

As he reaches her he folds himself down into the grass beside her, smiling and toeing off his shoes, "Seraphina! I didn't expect to see anyone else Lost among the paths of the park, but I can't say it isn't a pleasant surprise. We didn't get to speak nearly long enough before that last party, and then the goths started squabbling, I'm afraid I missed you in all the chaos. If you were inclined to company, though, I'd be delighted to join you." He voice is warm and soft, keeping the conversation quiet. He'd not forgotten Circe's admonishment about watching his tongue in public, and even without anyone visibly nearby, it was best to be cautious.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Her mouth curved into an easy smile, “I love the parks of the city! I could sit here all day and simply observe people going about their lives. It’s just relaxing to me.” And you never knew who you’d find.

“We didn’t, did we? Well, lets fix that!” she reaches into the bag and pulls out a cold bottle of water, offering it to him, “Water?” if he didn’t accept it, she’d place it back in the bag and pick up her own, taking a sip.

“Ah, yeah, well, I didn’t want any part of that crap. Our parties are supposed to be fun and laid back and that just ruined it.” She would of course back her Queen should that shit continue. But when it came to crazy and unbalanced, you had to be careful with the battles.

“And I’d love company!” a wide grin. “So, tell me about yourself! Are you enjoying the city?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    Jason Devereux

The tension in Jason's back relaxes almost without his permission at Seraphina's easygoing invitation and takes the proffered bottle, "In this thrice cursed heat? I'd love some."

'...didn't want any part of that crap'? Interesting. Assuming she's being honest, that's good to know. But she's dangerously charming. That will bear watching.

Jason gives her a smile, "Yes, I'm quite enjoying the city so far. I miss the access some of my old contacts could provide me to certain resources, but I can rebuild that with time. Other than that minor concern, the city is lovely and the company lovelier."

Jason thinks for a second, considering his phrasing, taking a sip of the water before speaking, his tone politely curious "I found the disagreement fascinating, to be honest. The last club I was a part of was far more formal, and considerably larger. I'm probably used to that kind of posturing. I take it such altercations are uncommon here?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She didn’t think it was that hot, but everyone felt temperature differently. And maybe her Mantle helped keep her cool?

Another drink of water was taken as she listened, “Glad to hear the city is lovely. It does have a certain charm to it.” Sapphires sweeping over the park, before she nods, “Rebuilding does take some time. What are you looking into rebuild? If you don’t mind me asking that is.” A charming smile was offered. “I didn’t have anything when I came here, so I can’t offer much advice.” The clothes on her back and in a bag and that was it.

An absent nod as she grabbed a chip, then moves he bag closer so Jason could have some if he wanted. “Very uncommon.” Her mind briefly drifts back to that night and the shit storm it was. “Personally? I support my boss completely. But posturing only serves to divide an already small club. Nothing good will come of it.” It reminded her too much of her pageant days, of catty little girls being catty cause they had nothing else.

There was then a light shrug, “But surly you don’t want to discuss politics? That’s such a downer!” she exclaims with a flourish of her arm, “Lets talk about something fun! Like, uh,” a pause, “what you do for fun! Or where you're from.” She hated politics, I was why she didn’t want Springs Crown. And it had not changed. Too much posturing and responsibility for her tastes.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    Jason Devereux

A flash of anger lances through him at the thought of his flight from his previous home, the hatred in him welling up at the ignorance and fear that drove him from the side of one of the few people to respect him for his abilities and not the circumstances of his birth. No. I've drank enough of that particular poison. Learn from the experience and move on.

Jason lets out an sheepish chuckle before answering her question, "At the risk of sounding predictable, my library. I was building up quite a collection before I... parted ways with my previous home and club. Books don't lent themselves well to transport, usually. Especially not the old, delicate kind." He pauses for a moment, before voicing an idea that he'd been mulling over, "I've yet to find a good source for rare or unconventional books in the city, so i was considering looking into filling the niche myself, if only for access to the acquisitions network such an operation would necessitate."

He reaches out and plucks a chip from the offered bag, munching on it quietly as Seraphina voices her thoughts on the events of the coronation, "No, I'm inclined to agree. But you're right, it's a bit of an unpleasant topic, isn't it?"

Fun? Jason certainly thought his interests were fun, but he seemed to be in the distinct minority in that regard. He mused on the thought for a moment before responding, "Fun? Well, when given the option I spend most of my time reading, researching, writing, or teaching. As I said, my library is a tad nonexistent at the moment, so I'm mostly writing and researching from publicly available sources. But I doubt you want to hear about that, most people don't." His statement is accompanied by an amused, but long suffering sigh. "Where I'm from is... well, a point of contention in my family. Legally I'm from Wales, but the family maintains that the estate should have been included in England when the borders were drawn, so they mostly identify as English. I mostly identify as Welsh to annoy my father, if you want a somewhat useful answer, though." He finishes with a wry grin.

He glances over to her, taking another sip of his water, "What about you, though? You must have some tales worth telling. What was the club like before I arrived in town? Since it seems I arrived as part of a bit of a population boom, as it were."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A library? Not something she’d heard talked about since Thomas left. Which sucked.

Shaking her head, “I don’t think it sounds predictable, why would it sound predictable?” she asks, being straight forward. “I’m sorry to hear about your collection.” A frown, a collection of any type was special to whoever held it. “I knew a guy who had this amazing collection. Looked like a plain old storage unit and then became this’ and her voice lowers to a whisper, “magical library!” her eyes widen with excitement, “Unfortunately, he left before I had a real chance to explore what he had. But I think you should do that! There is always the need for rare and unconventional books, and I know a few off hand who would be very interested in such a thing.” Ingrid had shown quite the interest when they saw Thomas’s library.

“Oh, reading? What do you like to read?”
    she asks taking another chip for herself, “I personally enjoy thrillers, fantasy and even medical type books. Though I haven’t had much time to read lately.” She says with a pout, she really should work on that. Take a day to just herself and get into some books.

“But I do want to hear about it! I love learning about people and what they enjoy.” It was true. Other people fascinated her. Everyone was driven by something and it was different for everyone.
    That was, complicated? “Wales? So over seas. How fascinating! I’ve always wanted to travel there, to see the culture and history. Do you miss it?” the topic about his father seemed like a delicate one, so she stayed away from it.

“Me? Tales?” a light chuckle, “Oh I have stories, some not suitable for here.” Cause yeah, public. “From a small midwestern town, nothing too exciting about it.” Aside from a crazy mother. “I don’t know as much as Sasha does, she’s been here the longest. But when I arrived we had a, well, large lizard problem.” Lizard, dragon, similar right? “It pretty much took down the club that was here and we’ve been slowly rebuilding. I saw slowly because our club isn’t all that big. But we have a good group of people.” Well, had a good group. The recent addition of a screaming banshee could stir things up.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    Jason Devereux

Jason nods along as Seraphina speaks, basking in the warmth of the sun and letting her words roll over him. He's disturbed from his reverie by the sound of his phone buzzing in his pocket. His brow furrows and he sighs, pulling it out and checking the name on the ID. He answers the call with a concerned look on his face.

"Yes, Josephine, is everything okay?" He listens to the reply, the words from the speaker sounding frantic. He worries his lower lip briefly before sighing and reaching for his shoes, "Alright, I'll be right there. Just stop working yourself up, it's only a test. We'll work it out when I get there. Okay? Good. I'll see you in a few."

He ends the call and looks to Seraphina, his hands absentmindedly putting his shoes back on as he does, "Sorry, I volunteer at an after school tutoring group. It helps... keep me grounded, I guess. But sometimes I get rather frantic calls from panicked students. So i'm afraid I'll have to ask you to forgive me, but I'd be happy to finish this another time."

He stands from his seat on the ground and gives Seraphina a small smile and a jaunty wave before he jogs off.

Hey, sorry to end this abruptly but I'm having to withdraw Jason because of time constraints. I'd like to bring him back when things calm down, though.

Closed Thread