Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Call to Sasha

THREADID
    N
    Nana

She stared down at the cheap lump of plastic in her hand she’d come to resent proportional to her reliance on it. She’d have preferred to keep her arrival in-house, but at least her sister court of Winter seemed to have their act together. She typed in Sasha's number and pressed the brick of a phone to her ear.

Ring – ring …
    Last edited by Nana; Jul 22nd, 2018 at 01:56 AM.  Reason for Edit: Code newb

S
    Sasha

The Fairest picked up the phone on almost the last ring. She didn't recognize the number, but answered anyway. Damn the scam callers making her question everything.

"Hello?"

Sorry, I did not see the tag until now.

N
    Nana

She prepared herself to leave a message, mind drifting to rehearing it, only to be caught somewhat off guard by the last minute pickup. Her own voice had a light tremor to it, but she spoke befitting a business call. "Ah -- Ms. Collins? Hello, my name is Diana Ramirez. I'm calling in regards to a position at Funderland's Haunted House, but am afraid I've lost my application. Would you possibly have the time to help me get another notarized? I do come with references."

No worries, am never in rush anyway!

S
    Sasha

It was rare that the Fairest had a confused and bewildered look on her face, yet she had one now. "Oh my. Okay. Meet me at the Mirror Maze in a an hour. I'll have a friend there with me."

Perhaps John Doe had some insight to the situation, but either way, she was going to be cautious.

Feel free to start the scene and Tag Shen (John Doe) and myself and wait outside.

N
    Nana

Nana felt the squeeze of unease at her throat upon hearing that she'd be outnumbered by strangers, but she wasn't in a position to refuse. "Excellent. See you both soon." She hung up without much thought to curtness.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.