Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Dive Bar

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Distinctive Voice
    (Disquieting)
    Striking Looks
    (Nonpareil)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Mantle
    (Candlelight)
    Lucifer

Mask
    Lucifer's alien beauty is almost cruel, the eye moving uncomfortably from one monstrously perfect feature to the next.

Mien
    Lurking beneath the alien beauty of the mask is the echo of the grotesque. Cruel teeth hide behind plush lips, goat eyes glitter beneath long lashes, ears are twisted into points, with skin the color of curdled milk.

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

"Ladies first, Huckleberry," Lucifer chided, amusement dripping from a voice as sweet as soured honey. This creature, this anachronism in the form of a man, was like her. His beauty was his armor and his beauty was his killing knife. His mere presence was like a fishhook sinking deep into the eye, catching upon all of those slithery little organs and holding them fast against the barb of his aesthetic perfection. Lucifer could not let this stand. She was dark majesty, not him, and she would prove it.

"We'll get to you," the Shadowsoul continued, "but first, this...Emily...must be given her dare." Lucifer glided irresistibly closer to the young, blue haired woman as she spoke, the temptress seeming to tower over the plucky young thing, an alluring goddess, her beauty as breathtaking and treacherous as the dark sea awash in moonlight.

"I dare you," Luci said, leaning close, her breath tickling the other woman's skin, "to be my dog. At least until your turn comes around again."

She leaned back, grinning wickedly. "Might I borrow someone's belt? Every good puppy needs a leash."
    Lucifer. Fairest: Shadowsoul/Illes, Pres 4 (Smoldering), SL 4 (Nonpareil), Distinctive Voice 2 (Disquieting). Autumn Mantle 1 (Candlelight reflecting in her eyes).
    Pledges: Dignitaries Vow

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

To Circe. "I'm the gather of the drinks for this here little party."

And then silence as she watched The Southern Gentleman move over and join them. Nearly dropped the drinks. Recovered with a hiss. Safely bought them to table and handed them out to the gathering, while keeping her eyes firmly on Lucifer (which probably didn't help matters).

"With you daring people out there, I guess I'll have to go with truth and bring some respectability back," she added when there was a break in the conversation. A dangerous play. So why was Ingrid smiling?

Finally getting back to her seat, she added: "What about you? Truth or dare?" Her question directed at Lucifer.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

3. Likes Origins, , liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily's breath automatically grows shallow as Lucifer approaches. Well - Deeefinately not a wolf. Deeefinately pretty. Deeefinately knows it too much. She has to tilt her head back a little to keep looking the alluring woman in the eyes, cocky and defiant. Luicifer will definately notice the flick as Emily runs her eyes down Lucifer's body. Eh - only human. Ish.

As she moves tantalisingly close and whispers the dare, Emily stiffens, just for a moment, before relaxing again. She couldn't know... Probably just a commanding type. That's two strikes. Shame. "Dare's a dare, right?" she whispers back. Piece of cake...

It's the mention of of the leash that makes Emily's eyes go hard and she has to force back a growl. ...or not. "C'mon, really?" She takes a long pull on her beer to hide her irritation. "I promise not to bite..." Emily says with her best puppydog eyes. "That wouldn't be... respectable," she adds, giving Ingrid a playful smile. "Hi," she says to Ingrid by way of introduction. "I've not picked up everyone's names but I'd really like to know yours. But, I guess I got a thing to do first."

Emily drains her bottle and drops into a crouch and follows Lucifer back across the group, fighting an instinct to shift forms that never quite goes away whenever another shape is clearly better. She picks out Chris, smirking at the irony. Her "master" is verrrry lithe from down here. Almost delicate. Vulnerable. The blonde girl is the same, as is the other brunette that came back from the bar with the cute goth girl. They may all be above her in height, but it's so much easier to strike from beneath an unsuspecting prey. All dressed up - too much for this dive. The cowboy and the bald guy are bizarrely out of place. So strange. But it's piqued Emily's curiousity.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

5. Bump Cayce "Bump" this post
    Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

No matter how pretty cowboy might be, she seriously regrets sticking her tongue in his mouth. She did not sign up to make out with Foghorn Leghorn. Law-rence was gonna pay for this. Oh yes. He'll pay.

Blue hair who isn't Maggie is getting special attention from Lucifer and Echo doesn't know whether to pout or not. SHe would love to be leashed by Luci, but to play a puppy.....hmmm. No. She wan't a k9. Might not even be able to get into that kind of headspace for some kinky sex.

Might need her to test it. Yes. Research was need. She nods. Glaring balefully at the puppy heeled at Luci's side.

"Ingrid! Drinks! Zomagawds yes!" she near shrieks as they're finally delivered. Snagging one, she shoots it back. Or tries to. Either way, she swallows her booze chokes on some and still offers everyone else a grin.
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

7. Likes Cayce, Xadun, liked this post

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

There are far too many cute and sexy women around. When Chris finally focuses back on the now Emily is crouching down to act like a dog. A snort escapes the Talon as he shakes his head with a grin at Emily's smirk. Too bad she's one of the People or this could be even more fun. Maybe Tristan has the details on her.

The Irraka takes a long pull from his drink and looks around. A playful grin spreading across his face as he waits for Lucifer to accept the dare.
    Irraka Blood Talon:

9. Likes Cayce, , liked this post

Presence
    (Intense)
    Blood Potency
    New Identity
    (Frank Petros)
    Status
    (City Hall)
    Lawrence Taft

PRE

"Of course." he says after a pause. "Mr. Davis. I almost didn't recognize you." The man's presence is certainly more demanding than Taft remembers. Odd. And the Shadow, for more than a handful of reasons, cannot blame that on drinks. The evening seems all too full of 'beautiful people'.

A small smile, given in Luci's direction "The lady is right." he chimes in, giving Davis a false chiding look. "Besides, you may regret throwing your hat in the ring." Taft is having difficulty convincing himself he doesn't regret the whole evening.

As a new dare is laid at a new arrival's feet, Taft observes in a mixture of amusement and desire. This weak, breathing creature commands not only the attention of the room... but the wills of those in it? The blue-haired girl in question takes the demeaning dare and runs with it. Which only enforces the theory: Luci may not be so helpless after all.

Davis' presence is uncomfortable - and powerful - but the Daeva serves as a sort of anchor. A tongue-in-cheek reality check as to who is in charge of this situation. "Yes. Ladies first, wasn't it?" he quips in Lucifer's direction. "My dear friend here won't even be able to play unless you kick things off." He smiles as he turns his attention to the other Kindred. "And then what will you be contributing? A truth? Or a dare?"
    Health | Willpower | Vitae

11. Likes Cayce, liked this post
    J
    John Davis

"I regret very little, my fellow friend. Life is a gamble to be sure and as a dear departed friend of mine, God rest his soul, once said, you must know when to hold," pause, "fold," pause "or walk away. I sir do not run away from a high stakes opportunity such as this. The bigger the pot, the greater the reward. I do say Truth sounds most entertaining. It shall set you free so I am told."

Colonel Davis could see the fickleness in the sprite who had painted the insides of his jaw. Perhaps she regretted her choice of engaging with a social predator like him. How many whores, harlots, and sweet-painted ladies had he devoured in two centuries? Some within this very city over 150 years ago. Times were different then, women did not have the power and authority that they possess today. A man, a killer, a vampire, could take whatever he wanted. Sacramento was leaderless then, even for the Kine.

There were times when Davis longed for the raw untamed nature of booming frontier towns. People didn't think twice about the sudden death of someone. Bar brawls led to shoot outs and self-defense was a viable justification for gunning someone down. Davis' trigger finger itched for action. He beast hungered for blood. He steadied them by thinking about the teachings of his sire, the teacher of his lines progenitor.

Davis grabbed a chair, sat, and smiled in anticipation as to where this social frivolity would lead.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily meets Echo's withering look head-on with smirk before taking a shuffle forward and snapping her teeth playfully. What's you're problem, Blondie? I've stared down worse'n you... She snorts a laugh as the blonde chokes on her drink.

It looks like the odd guys have taken the overconfidence of "mistress" and turned it into a dick-measuring contest. Sigh. At least the other Person has stood out. Points for him there. And the floor isn't so bad I stick to it... may as well act this thing up...

Emily crawls around on the floor, first towards Chris, giving him an animated sniff and a smile with a roll of her eyes. "If they only knew, right?" she whispers to him, before going over to the cowboy, Davis, and rears up on her knees knees up with her paws... uh...dammit! Hands! hands on his knee and giving him a leer and a low growl.

Then she crawls back across the the cute one, Ingrid, Blondie called her... and begins sniffing loudly around her knees before sitting back on her haunches and giving Ingrid her puppy-dog look with a shake of her shoulders. Dammit, would be so much easier as a wolf. At least I've got the instincts down!

"I've a truth for ya," she says gently up to Ingrid, watching her reaction. "What do you want to get out of tonight? Honestly?"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

14. Likes Cayce, , Origins, liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Games sound fun, What name ya going by tonight?" the latter was whispered to Ingrid as Circe kept beside her, "I'm cool with my name." A frown did mar her face upon learning what was being played. Her last attempt at that game had ended with the other players running off to leave Circe with her pants down. Literally.

And she know some truths that'd fit Lovecraft. It wasn't like she was bad at double speak. When Ingrid questioned Lucifer, the blonde Italian held up her left hand with the middle and index finger up, suggesting she go for Dare. "Aww what a adorable puppy ya are there miss. So cuddly!" Circe couldn't help but say as she looked down at Emily and then over to Lucy, "Does she know any tricks? Aside from flippin' the bird?"

"Oooh, ya got some great lines there cowboy. Guess the fancy hat ain't just for show," this is clearly addressed to John Davis. A evil smile crossed Circe's lips, "But a dude once warned that there are things men aren't meant to know." the laugh that follows is quite villanous. "Being ladies, we're safe ta learn things a man​ wasn't meant ta know."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Distinctive Voice
    (Disquieting)
    Striking Looks
    (Nonpareil)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Mantle
    (Candlelight)
    Lucifer

Mask
    Lucifer's alien beauty is almost cruel, the eye moving uncomfortably from one monstrously perfect feature to the next.

Mien
    Lurking beneath the alien beauty of the mask is the echo of the grotesque. Cruel teeth hide behind plush lips, goat eyes glitter beneath long lashes, ears are twisted into points, with skin the color of curdled milk.

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

For a moment Lucifer considered snapping at her dog, reminding her that puppies were not meant to speak, though if she initiated such a struggle, it was possible that she might not win, so instead, she simply laughed. A cutting laugh, a laugh meant to split the skin, to flay the flesh away until the subject was raw and bloody. She laughed at her pup, judgement ringing through the sound.

Though, eventually, the laughter faded, and Lucifer preened, content to let the matter of the puppy go. Time to move on to other prey.

"You chose truth," Lucifer declared, looking to the cowboy. "Tell us, what is your greatest regret in life? Be truthful, and I will...agree to a dare."

It wouldn't do for the others to think she was unfair, after all.
    Lucifer. Fairest: Shadowsoul/Illes, Pres 4 (Smoldering), SL 4 (Nonpareil), Distinctive Voice 2 (Disquieting). Autumn Mantle 1 (Candlelight reflecting in her eyes).
    Pledges: Dignitaries Vow

17. Likes Vincent, JonReeves, liked this post
Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread