Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Dive Bar

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

(Mask Hardened)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Circe's outfit was nice, cool, and light. Not just because her legs distracted people from her face and the now empty bag. This bar's standard fare had little appeal to her as she didn't much like beer.

But it was where she'd meet Leon in a couple hours so she might as well go inside instead of sitting around out front. The blonde woman strutted inside prepared to make a line for a back table when she did a double take. "Oh shit, is that Ingrid?" Circe spun on her right heel and made a beeline for Ingrid.

Making a friend's life interesting sounded like more fun then nursing a tequilla slammer for a few hours. Circe arrives at the bar on Ingrid's right and gave her a little hip bump, "Heyo girl, ya havin' a fun night? Room for more trouble?" She then nods to the the bartender and puts down a $20, "Tequilla Slammer, 50/50, extra is tip."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid is left holding the tray.

Literally.

See, ambling across the bar was the easy part. So was attracting the attention of the bar keep.

The walking anachronism, completely with flowery speech and refined air, completely snuck up on her. She was vaguely aware of his presence while she made her order, but the power of that presence grew on her like a subtle pressure. And when at last she succumbed to curiosity, there he was.

And her world froze. Conscious thought fled*.

Until the most unlikely of rescuers came and broke the spell. Southern gentleman or no, his authentic aura of a bygone age was no match for the raw sexuality of Echo. If Ingrid had been able to untangle her thoughts, she may have felt sorry for the fellow. As it was, the welter of thoughts crashed down on her and she suddenly found herself holding a tray of drinks with barely an understanding of how she came to be at the bar, or indeed, who the tray was for.

"Er. Sure? Sure!"

Ingrid leapt on Circe's opening - a familiar face in the welter of confusion.

*Narrative effect of Awe.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

3. Likes Origins, , liked this post
    Bump "Bump" this post
    J
    John Davis

Pausing to put together what just happened, Colonel Davis was taken back by the abrupt surprise libatiousassault by the unreserved young woman.
    "Pardon me miss.... wait....," it was too late she had already zipped away.

Grabbing his shot of Tennessee Whisky, he pursues after her. Rarely did he play with his food but there was something about her that brought life back into his undead heart. Almost like holding four aces at a table where no one could read your tells.

Distinctive Voice
    (Disquieting)
    Striking Looks
    (Nonpareil)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Mantle
    (Candlelight)
    Lucifer

Mask
    Lucifer's alien beauty is almost cruel, the eye moving uncomfortably from one monstrously perfect feature to the next.

Mien
    Lurking beneath the alien beauty of the mask is the echo of the grotesque. Cruel teeth hide behind plush lips, goat eyes glitter beneath long lashes, ears are twisted into points, with skin the color of curdled milk.

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Suddenly, their numbers almost doubled, more and more crowding closer, more eyes flashing, more teeth glimpsed behind smiling lips. The hummingbird trapped inside her heart sought it's escape, but the presence of those spectral antlers drew Lucifer back to a simple truth: fear came from vulnerability, vulnerability came from a lack of power. Thus, if she wished not to be afraid, the answer was simple: she must dominate.

"If you desire to join us," Lucifer declared, pitching her voice up so that it could not be ignored, her words as sharp and beautiful as tumbling shards of mirror, "then you must play...our...game. So I ask you: truth? Or dare."

She purred the last word, a hunting cat unashamed to show her preference.
    Lucifer. Fairest: Shadowsoul/Illes, Pres 4 (Smoldering), SL 4 (Nonpareil), Distinctive Voice 2 (Disquieting). Autumn Mantle 1 (Candlelight reflecting in her eyes).
    Pledges: Dignitaries Vow

6. Likes Origins, liked this post

Presence
    (Intense)
    Blood Potency
    New Identity
    (Frank Petros)
    Status
    (City Hall)
    Lawrence Taft

PRE

Surely enough, Echo is swept up in the game. Though he target gives Taft a moment of pause. A feeling of awe and almost reverence worn over a veiled threat. The Shadow inhales sharply, fighting back the urge to vacate. Immediately. Echo is back before Taft has time to consider the implications and lays the dare at his feet. Suddenly he finds himself regretting his decision.

The social gathering continues to grow, even as Taft tries to consider the implications of an 'O' face. The power he hoped to exploit from the game is almost immediately swept away by the daunting dare. He can either make an embarrassing face - or give up the opportunity to exploit his food the others.

Giving up wouldn't do. The food chain and natural order of things won't be upset be an unsuspected jab. So Taft laughs. Loudly. He even slaps his knee. "Alright, give me a moment..." The face he conjures up is an odd one: a mask composed of squinting eyes, parted lips and an almost uncertain expression. Perhaps they would laugh... though it has been quite some time since Taft felt so foolish.
    Health | Willpower | Vitae

8. Likes Cayce, Yumyumcrow, Origins, liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily smirks at Chris. "Sure, whatever you... Uh...say..." She falters as she looks at the woman addressing her. The bluehaired girl's eyes grow wide, quickly raking over Lucifer's stunning beauty as she addresses the new arrivals. C'mon Emmy. Never let a pretty face make ya speechless... She swallows drily. "I don't mind playing. I mean, if that's what it takes, beats drinking alone, right?" Emily smiles cockily, "I take it that it's my turn, right? I always found dares more fun, uh... What was your name? In fact, I kinda need to do the round for names here," Emily says with another broad grin around the group. She sips her beer casually before looking back towards the tall gorgeous girl, keeping half an eye on the gothy friend behind her.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

10. Likes Cayce, , liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ha ha, get taken for a ride cowboy?" Circe gleefully tosses this back to John Davis as she begins to turn away with Ingrid with a Tequilla Slammer in hand, "I might come back 'n get up close to ya too. Ya got a nice hat!" As the Queens walk away, Circe looks at the tray and then back at Ingrid, "Want a hand? And where are we goin' with the party favorites or is all that for yerself?"

Because if it was the latter Circe was going to be a little worried about Ingrid's life choices.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

12. Likes Yumyumcrow, Cayce, liked this post
    Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

Echo's being pulled in two ways, the cowboy who had her tongue in his mouth a second ago, and Luci, the seductive, smouldering beauty without compare who's voice rang, in contrary to her beauty. Plus cowboy had a mustache....and a dick. Sure she liked dick, but not as much as she liked soft curves.

Staring at Law-rence's o face and bites her lip. Oh those poor people. Having to look at that. She shakes. Then cackles. "Oh, that's just-" she sputters out more laughter and mimes wiping a tear from her eye. "Bea-u-tee-full."

Fingers drum the table, the cowboy comes over, and Luci makes her offer, "Well, if no one's gonna come up to bat, I'll do another one. Dare me baby!"
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

14. Likes Cayce, liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wow... these folks are pretty fun!

"Hey, give a girl a chance!" Emily retorts to Echo, laughing. "When I said dares are more fun I thought my choice was implied!" Another looker.... I'm starting to feel a little dressed down here, and this is a dive bar.... She raises the bottle in a greeting to the blonde. "Hey. I'm Emily. And if you wanna see someone else take a dare, I'm all for it." She grins.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

16. Likes Cayce, liked this post
    J
    John Davis

Following the minx who mauled his mouth ( Echo ), Colonel Davis arrived to find an assembled group of characters at a table.

"Did someone mention a game? If so, what is the ante and do deal me in." Recalling what he overheard on the way across the room, "Truth or Dare you say? Well, I'm your huckleberry."

Looking down, Davis notices Lawrence Taft .

"Well, well. Butter my biscuits and smother them in gravy! Mr. Taft. How are you this evening?"

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread