Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Dive Bar

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    J
    John Davis

Colonel Davis smiled exotic lady in front of him as the one dared to be dawg, climbs his leg. "Down girl. Good girl. Daddy will give you a treat later." He responded jokingly, making sure everyone saw that it was clearly said in jest. "I do hope she is housebroken?" he continued with mirth.

Bringing his full attention back to the exotic firecracker addressing him. "Madame, I assure you there are many things I do know, many things I shouldn't know, and just as much I have yet to learn. For example, I don't believe I have been graced with the knowledge of your name." Having spent over two centuries in every cathouse from New Orleans to St. Louis and from there to San Francisco, Davis was well aware of the many capabilities of women, mentally, socially, and most definitely physically.

He extends his hand in hopes that this new player in his danse would place hers in his so that he may honor her with a gentleman's kiss.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Cowboy is genteel enough, but his attention is elsewhere, as is Emily's. The blue-haired girl breaks into a wide smile as Circe's complements, only to (somehow!) have the gall to look shocked at the 'flipping the bird' comment. Going back to her puppydog eyes, she slowly offers the brunette one hand to shake, whispering, "Tricks? All kinds," with a wink, before she hears "Mistress" laughing.

What's that "mistress"? Cutting laughter?! Oh noes! If only my poor little ego could handle such a devastating strike. How hard for you that your "Dare" is more fun for me... Emily chuckles back at her "mistress" and looks back to Ingrid for her answer.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

3. Likes JonReeves, Vincent, , Cayce liked this post
    Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

Words fly, and booze flows. Truths are...not answered while dares are done with an eager energy.

"Obviously, we have pir-ori-tays in this here group," she says with an exaggerated drawl, probably mocking the cowboy and his Froghorn Leghorn impression.

The exotic beauty gets an eye-full, an audible whistle from the blond, while the 'puppy' she giggle at. Echo coos for good measure.

"Luci-dah-ling, you're pup is magnificent, where can I get my own?" she says, trying and epicly failing to keep a straight face.
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

5. Likes JonReeves, Vincent, Cayce liked this post
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ingrid is Ingrid." The Darkling whispered back.

Turning her attention to Lucifer, she said. "Well. If you want a dare... Give us a dance on this table."

Her wicked grin was obscured by her glass as the alcohol flowed.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

7. Likes Cayce, Xadun, Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ah good girl," she salutes Ingrid's response with her drink and takes a sip. Then she focuses on Mister Old Fashioned.

"So yer darin' me ta tell ya my name then, cowboy?
    " Circe took the offered hand as she inhaled deeply. Before letting out a disappointed sigh, "Si. Sto chiamando un vuoto su quello," and shook her head. "Call me Circe. You?" And takes her hand back after his kiss.

Circe sends a smile towards John Davis, "And do ya wanna try an actual challenge? Ya Ain't spoken of regret. I mean," Circe's grin now shows a lot of teeth as she uses her free hand to count off, "I may be hot, awesome, and fun but I doubt not askin' my name is yer greatest regret," and finishes by giving a thumbs down.

She then looked around the table, "And that ain't countin' as my turn either. I'm still good ta take a hit," and takes a sip of her Tequila Slammer to finish her sentence.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

9. Likes Cayce, Xadun, Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    J
    John Davis

"Name is John Davis." Looking over at the one called Lucy. "Oh.... forgive me.... being surrounded by so many vivescent young women has given me a momentary lapse in my oratorial attentiveness. To put it simply, I seem to be a bit distracted."

Taking a moment to ponder the challenge of truth. "Let me see, truth, yes. Greatest regret." Davis pulls his handkerchief out and dabs the corners of his eyes. "Let me steel up the courage to make this truthful and heartfelt confession that I assure you will make you weep for days if not weeks. It may even drive deep into your soul and affect you much longer."

Milking his audience, Davis lays it on thick. "You see I travel a lot on business, something I attest I am working diligently on rectifying mainly for the reasons I am about to tell you. Well, all this traveling you know, well it keeps one away from those they care deeply about. And not too long back I was here, not here as in this establishment, but here as in Sacramento. You see, I was here on very important business and just couldn't up and return home at the drop of a hat."

"So I was here and I have, sorry had a sister, I cared very much about. Younger sibling mind you. Do any of you have siblings? Well if you do, you know that they can be a bugger sometimes but you love them all the same, well maybe not all of them. But I assure you I cared greatly for my sister Mary. Well, as I said, I was her and she was home back in Natchez. Natchez, that's in Mississippi if you don't know."

"And as I said I was here on business, important business, and just couldn't get away, well Mary became very sick while I was away. And I tried everything in my power to get home in time to see her back to health. But you see, I could not for the life of me get away. When I was able to, there was no bus, train, or plane for that matter that would have gotten me home in time. So my dear sister passed away while I was away, I was unable to hold her hand, provide her with love and comfort." Davis again dabbed his eyes in sorrow.

"That my dear is my greatest and honest to god deepest regret. And with that, I drink to my dear sister in heaven, my guardian angel forevermore." With that, Davis downs the shot of Jack that he had been nursing.

Placing the empty glass on the table, Davis looks at Lucy. "Now that you have wrenched a most regretful and painful truth from me. I do believe it is my go. And since someone has already presented you with a dare..." Davis patted the table Lucy was expected to dance on. "But whose turn is it? Innie Mennie Minnie Mo!" Davis stops his hand pointing at Circe. He had thought about pointing to the one who had painted the insides of his mouth with her tongue but decided that he had already had a taste of that flavor and was wanting to sample something else.

"I believe I will need more than Gentleman Jack to help me recover from that. How about I dare you and you did request a challenge. I am deeply pained and could use the condolences of a fair and gentle soul, like yourself. I couldn't help but notice the tenderness of your fingers and hands when I held them a moment ago. I wonder if you would be willing to accept my dare and I promise you I will be a gentleman the entire time, but I dare you to sit in my lap with your arm around my neck as we observe Miss Lucy's dance. Could you do that?

If Circe agreed, Davis was prepared to provide the exotic girl some bills to stuff in Lucy's clothing should she take the dare and her dance be a good one.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

So many conversations, it's hard for Emily to keep track of them all. Ingrid suggesting Luci's dare, the table dance, brings delight to the blue-haired girl's face. The cowboy, Davis, it overly confident laying moves on Circe, the cute brunette.

Well, can't do everything. Just focus on what's important, I guess!

Emily rises up on her... hind legs? Knees? Knees. Right. , rests her clenched fists on Ingrid's hip and looks up at her with a cocked head. "Still not got your truth from you, sweetie. What do you want out of tonight?" She grins, and adds quietly, "Besides making Luci look foolish? I can see your smirk from down here," Emily chuckles. "Not that I'm complaining..."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

12. Likes , Cayce liked this post

Distinctive Voice
    (Disquieting)
    Striking Looks
    (Nonpareil)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Mantle
    (Candlelight)
    Lucifer

Mask
    Lucifer's alien beauty is almost cruel, the eye moving uncomfortably from one monstrously perfect feature to the next.

Mien
    Lurking beneath the alien beauty of the mask is the echo of the grotesque. Cruel teeth hide behind plush lips, goat eyes glitter beneath long lashes, ears are twisted into points, with skin the color of curdled milk.

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

"Very well," Lucifer replied, her voice languid and unconcerned as she stepped towards the table, nevermind the hummingbird trapped within her heart. "I shall not deny you any longer. I will give your eyes something to drink," she promised, pausing to lean closer to Ingrid, her lips parting in a smile that spoke of hunger more than anything else.

"This will help you forget about the pain of your sister. At least, I hope," she continued with a harsh laugh, looking back at the Cowboy as she slipped her shoes off. She could dance upon those spikes, but for what she had in mind she didn't need the extra complication. Vague memories were already filtering into her mind, flashes of standing in a row with other women, sweat trickling down her spine as she waited for the music to start, the look in the directors eyes, the fragmented chorus of toxic chatter from dressing rooms packed like cattle pens.

A slight tremor was seen running through her as she stepped atop the table, though it disappeared as she turned her back upon her audience, her head tossing back so that the silken river of her hair cascaded down her back. She was not the same, plain woman from those memories. She would be as beautiful and terrible as a storm...

She struck a pose, and then her arms rose, drawing their gazes with it before she began to move, years of half forgotten routines flowing through her as she began to dance, her hips rolling like the tide, her legs drawing their eyes like flame.

Beyonce would be proud...

Sexy Dance!*
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-06-17 18:15:25 Lucifer rolls 4 to Tempting Dance (dex2+expression2+SL2+Shadow Beauty2-4difficulty) (10 Again) 9, 7, 6, 2 1 success

*Lucifer chose a complicated dance (-4 modifier) and succeeded!
    Lucifer. Fairest: Shadowsoul/Illes, Pres 4 (Smoldering), SL 4 (Nonpareil), Distinctive Voice 2 (Disquieting). Autumn Mantle 1 (Candlelight reflecting in her eyes).
    Pledges: Dignitaries Vow

14. Likes Origins, Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

There are thoughts become words on the tip of her tongue but each and every one escape her as Ingrid lets loose her dare.

The only thought she has left is to offer her Queen a vulpine grin, there was the Verdant Victor, The Empress of Emeralds, She Who Bore the Antler Crown. Desire Made Manifest!

Then for added measure, she throws out a mouthed 'thank you'

Waiting, anticipation thrumming in her veins as she perches upon her stool with all the cat-like lines her glamour hardened mask can provide.

She is not disappointed. Arms and legs, and hips and shimmies and sways. Undulations and mmm!

"Me-ow"
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

16. Likes Origins, Cayce liked this post
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid tried to turn to Emily. She really did. But there was this... shimmying... goddess... on the table. And once again the Darkling considers... experimentation... temptation... stuff.

"I... I... Think I just got it..."

Ingrid managed to squeeze the words out in a dreamy whisper.

She still had not taken her eyes off the dancer.

Written taking into account Lucifer's full dice pool, especially the Presence modifier, the Striking Looks merit and reacting suitably to the self imposed penalty.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

18. Likes , Cayce, liked this post
Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread