DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"I suppose one could say that I'm 'pretty bad', and if you don't believe me, just ask Sasha, there," Coco said to the blue elf ( Circe ), an odd glint entering her eye.

She'd noticed how the Winter queen had avoided greeting her. Well. The feeling was mutual.

Turning back to the Spring Queen (and shooting Mhairi a wink on the way), Coco put on her flashiest of smiles.

"Yes, my Queen! I was, indeed, once a member of this most hospitable Freehold, though I must say that it is a wonderful surprise to find one as worthy as you wearing the Crown. Your predecessors were not as worthy, though I suppose there is little point in speaking ill of those who are no longer here. Besides, Spring is about the present, is it not? About renewal? Well, I wish to renew my time here in Sacramento, and my place amongst our most enticing and august of Courts! Though, if you would wish to discuss such a pledge at another time, I understand. Everyone is vying for your attention, and apparently the quest for bitchin' tunes has begun."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

2. Likes Origins, liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi feels bad as her attempt at a distraction see a to prompt panic, comfermed as the Antler Crowned Darkling asks after songs.

"I can belt out a tune, but maybe the MP3 player would be better," if it could play in the Thorns. "But maybe Seraphina might serenade us?" the wisp ask a sly smile upon her lips. To hear the Spring sing, was always a treat, but to have her perform for her Queen's Coranation...that would be magical.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

4. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Then the talks turns to singing and songs.

But drinking songs weren’t her thing.

And then Ingrid asks, there was a shake of her head, “I don’t know any drinking songs. But if someone knows some and has the lyrics, I can wing it. Or I can sing.” A shrug. Bitchin tunes she didn’t really know, nor would they fit her voice. At least not in her opinion.

Looking back to Sasha, “We still have to go shopping sometime. I’d love to see how you pick out your clothes. Cause they’re always soo amazing!” and always fit the Fairests body so well.

Grinning to Circe, “It is such a handsome coat.” She agrees, a light squeeze of John hand. A little bit of pride because she helped him pick it out.

As Coca then points out Sasha could verify her being pretty bad, sapphires glance over at the Winter. She did notice that the Dancer avoided greeting the Wasp. Which was curious. Maybe some bad blood of some sort? A misunderstanding? But she was curious.

Smirking as she looked the Mhairi, “I can do that, but it won’t be bitchin tunes. My voice doesn’t really work for most dance music.” But she could serenade.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes , Cayce liked this post
    J
    John Doe

John followed Seraphina , with his hand entwined with hers. He remained silent, more so out of trained habit than any desire of being rude. He just preferred to listen more than talk. Hanging out with Sera had been practice for him to overcome to his social awkwardness.

Hearing his name called by Sasha , "Hi Sasha," he replied. "I love your outfit." Again, he fell back to silence. Quietly observing the gorgeous women and their astounding clothing. The fact each of them had overcome torture that was on comparable to fairy tales, was a testament of their inner strength.

Hearing the Nyx speak of singing, he smiled to Sera. "That would be wonderful," he encouraged her lightly.

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes to drinking. No to songs. Never been my thing. Plus, can't really sing. Not. A. Note." he says, offering a shrug in lieu of apology to Winter and Spring Sovereigns.

"See? Circe's got it covered." he says, taking another sip. Is Circe flirting, too? Spring must be in the air.

"Sera! Yes! You should totally sing. It's the Season for it."
    he says, smiling first at Sera and then winking at Ingrid.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

9. Likes Origins, , Cayce liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yo Sasha!" Circe looks at Sasha and points with her free hand at Cosima, "She fibbin'? And girl," this was directed at Cosima, "My standards for bad are a low. Seen too much big evil and big propriety. Mostly I say screw it."

Ah, here was a chance to have fun with her house guest. Yay. "Oh it very much is Sera," as Circe speaks she takes a position on the side of John opposite from Seraphina. "Perfect for such a gentleman as John her," grinning widely, "And it turns out he is very much a handyman," screw wide the blue skin of her lips were stretching practically from ear to ear, "Well, I suppose I can get quite handy too at times."

The elf next pulled out her smartphone and quickly looked up both songs. And found a third one, "Oh hey, there's a song about Tequilla too! I didn't know that. But got the lyrics!" After a moment she turned her head to John, "Heeeeey? Ya wanna selfie of ya between me and Seraphina?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

If anything was simmering in the background, on this occasion the normally astute Darkling missed it. Ingrid was too busy winging it. Managing a gathering of the Lost - even such a tiny one - was harder than it looked when you were in the middle of it.

Ingrid took the out offered by the group with both hands.

She smiled. She beamed. She gushed. "Well!" She purred to Seraphina , "I detect that your moment has come! If thats your desire."

She fastened her face toward the Fairest, her face glimmering with hopeful exuberance. And maybe an encouraging nod. Or two.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

12. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Oh. Ok. Sure.

That was fucking great.

Like, yeah, ok, Coco had given the Queen an out, but the least she could have done was acknowledge it, couldn't she?

The facade was gone now. No more dandy, no more knight errant, no more charming fairy courtier. It was time to get her goddamn drink on before she opened her stupid wrists again and sprayed the blood on everyone...

With all the attention directed toward the Siren, Coco took the opportunity to scoot down to the end of the bar, hop up onto it, and then swing herself over so she could get her choice of the beverages available. Coco didn't even care that there were no labels. She just grabbed a bottle, popped the cork out, and went to town.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

14. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

A smile, as the others raise their voices in a bid to get Sera to sing, "It dosen't have to be a bawdy drinking song. Sing whatever you like. However you like it." wasn't that the point of Spring?

Coco's...Coco is easy to spot as the Wasp hops over the bar top and grabs a bottle from the shelf.

Buzzing with worry and adrenaline, "Sera can sing, we can dance? Yes! Dancing! Maybe Never Have I Ever, after?" looking around the room, "Anyone know other drinking games?"
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

16. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

()Willpower 1 Spent
    +2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Seemed even John was game for her to sing.

Not that she minded, she loved performing. But she didn’t want the attention on her tonight, it wasn’t her night.

It was Ingrids.

A private smile was offered to John.

Looing to Quick, there was a grin, “But when I host a karaoke night for the Freehold, you’re going to join in right? Come on. It’ll be fun!” she tries to tease and encourage.

Flirting? Teasing John? Trying to make the guy blush? She wasn’t sure what her aim was.

Did the elfs words bother her? No.

“Well, having someone handy around is always a good thing.” But if there was bait for another response, she wasn’t biting.

Sapphires then move to Ingrid, “If my Queen wishes me to sing, I shall sing.” A bow of her head. This was about Ingrid, and Sera was determined to make sure she knew it.

Smirking to Mhairi, “I’ll sing, but I want in on Never Have I Ever! It’s a fun game!” that was the rule, she’d sing, but she wanted in on the games.

And so she begins to sing. It wasn't her best and she knew it immediately, and wanted to crawl under a rock. It was good, but not her best. And to her, if it wasn't her best, it wasn't worth sharing. But it was too late, so she continues her song.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-04-04 13:15:12 Seraphina rolls 16 to Sing!(Pres+Exp+Spec+SL+DV) (10 Again, WillPower) 7, 2, 7, 3, 5, 2, 3, 7, 7, 7, 3, 1, 10, 9, 5, 4, 7 2 successes
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

18. Likes Yumyumcrow, Origins, Cayce liked this post
Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread