Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe was going business casual tonight. She'd not had a new pretty outfit to show off and was reserving that for her coronation anyway. One of her usual suits graced her figure with the cut adjusted to hide her favorite kind of accessory. No reason to be unprepared. Or ignore the chance to impress an admirer with that old game of shoot the bottle if it came up.

As for her entrance, "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii everybody!!" shouted at the top of her lungs as she came through the Wishing Well. It was truly nice to offer a friendly greeting and have it returned in kind. As opposed to doing it to ensure her motley hadn't been focused upon as much as the elf had.

Circe struts over to the group, an adimiring whistle let loose, "My my my, so much wonderful candy for the eyes tonight," her walk stops before Seraphina. A habitual hand wave and bow from her training in Arcadia presaged her greeting, "Hiya to the Queen in Emerald! How's it going Sera? Oooh," she turns to the Cosima, "You new? You look familiar."

Circe honestly hoped it wasn't someone from the Bay. Sadly, her loud entrance had prevented her from hearing a lot of the conversations going on.

ooc: didn't mean to hit bump earlier, I was trying to hit LIKE but bump instead
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Well, Ser-ah," Coco said before she turned to the ravishing woman who, it turned out, was so captivating that, for a moment, it felt as though Coco's gaze would never move from her enchanting form. As though a spark had been struck upon oil, a thousand blazons sprung to the Wasp's mind, though her heart was still too wounded to give voice to any of them. In fact, for a moment, it was as if the duchess was standing there before her, smiling that coy smile, and yet a moment later it was gone, leaving Coco feeling tongue tied and uncomfortably tingly as she started at her fellow Courtier.

"Well, it is a pleasure to meet you," she offered lamely before, suddenly, another woman was bursting in.

Thank the stars!

"Greetings to you, as well, most exuberant of violets. I'm not new, I'm simply like a bad penny. It seems Sacramento cannot get rid of me."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

4. Likes , Origins, Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid recovered from the sight of Sera and John's close friendship. She even managed a secret smile for Sera...

...Before a newcomer blazed into her Court. Literally. The gentle feeling of sunlight tingled on her exposed flesh and the scent of growing things mingled with her own rip plum aroma. Ingrid could only stare with mixed awe and surprise at the brash, bold, action.

With a little hint of envy.

Her mouth opened and sound simply refused to come out. It was probably a good thing that Sera had engaged Coco in conversation; and that Circe had burst in on them as well.

"You were here... Before?" The Darkling squeaked. "Uhm. Ingrid. Vernal Sovereign, bless by the Antler Crown."

This was supposed to be her event, dammit!

"Times change, friend. This Freehold does not require an Oath simply to stay. However..." Ingrid purred, "I can sense the strength of your mantle. We should talk more. About our Court. If you seek to Pledge I'm sure we can work something out and give you a place. If thats your desire."

Ingrid was going to win back the initiative, no matter what.

Taking the opportunity, the Darkling grabbed a few drinks for the growing crowd and set out the bottles on the counter where any could grab them.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

6. Likes Cayce, , liked this post
    S
    Sasha

Arriving at the Spring Court's hollow, Sasha was dressed in an outfit that was a a little nod to Spring. It flowed yet had the feeling that Winter was passing. As she continued to walk in to the gathering, she smiled at Mhairi Ankaa and Ingrid , giving them both a nodded bow.

"It looks lovely, Ingrid." Admiring the ambiance of the decor. Even though it was for spring, it felt warm and inviting. Like the place was giving everyone a hug. She eyed the Spring's crown and gave a smile of approval.

"Hello Sera!" Yet another Spring, so happy that their season had finally come.

" John Doe . Lovely to see you here." Approving of his choice to attend the Coronation, even though they should all be there for each one.

"Hello Quick ." Her comrade in Winter, the first that had joined in a while, she was always happy to see his face. The smile didn't leave as her eyes saw, and then quickly moved on past someone who was from the past. Circe and her suits seemed to go hand in hand. "Hello!" She said joyfully as she moved nearer to where Quick and John were, or at least at some distance between them.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

It was hard not to notice when Circe entered. The shout was something she would be rubbing out of her ears all week. Why did people insist on being loud?

But the Nix smiles and waves, “Hey Circe, nice suit.” She greets.

Sapphires turn to the Wasp, a smile spread across her lips, “A pleasure to met you as well. How long have you been away from the city?” best get to know her fellow Spring.

The smile then turns to Ingrid, “Look at you! You’re like a pro back there. Do you need help?” she asks. It was her Coronation, she shouldn’t have to be serving drinks. Well, unless she really wanted to.

If a water was placed on the bar, she’ll pick it up. If not, she turns back to the small gathering.
    Then the air got a chill as Sasha entered, in quite a stunning skirt top combo.

“Hi Sasha! I have to confess, I love that outfit! Very cute!” she gushed.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quick stops to stare at the latest arrival. Modest. For sure. The stare eventually breaks off into a smile, and Quick nods to Coco.

"Not bad yourself, Mhairi!" he shouts proclaims back. Shame he couldn't show off his new outfit yet. But perfection can't be rushed.

"Money well spent. You're rocking it." he answers Sera, noticing Coco's attention on his Vernal buddy too. Is Sera into girls too? Quick can't remember. Whatever. People can't help it around her.

The Summer Queen's entrance is hard to miss. Quick gives her a quick wave as he tries to de-tangle himself from the swarm around Sera. Circe's personality burns pretty bright. Which works. She's the only Summer since Donovan left. Shine on, girl.

Coco is getting a fair amount of attention, too. Sort of like the two new Winters crashing the Masquerade. Instant celebrities. Effortless social climb. All that.

Are those drinks?

Quick swoops in for a cold one and winks at Ingrid. "You're speaking my language, now. Can't have a party without letting your hair down, right?"

With beverage in hand, Quick tips the bottle in salute to Sasha. ​"Hi, yourself."
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

10. Likes Origins, , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi laughs takes up her drink, takes a healthy swig and beans at the incoming Lost. She oohs and awws at their outfits, Coranations were always wonderful places to see everyone dressed to the nines.

Circe in her suit, Mhairi should make the elf something a tad more flattering for the Fairest, then Coco sees Sera and Mhairi's heat hurts, remembering the scar on the Wasp's wrist and how exactly it got there. She should have warned her that Sera was a devastatingly beautiful bomshell.

Nerves and not enjoyment prompt her next swig.

"Vernal Sovereign! She of the Antler Crown!" voice loud to compensate for the rolling thunder of her nerves, "Have we bitchin' tunes to get this party started?" because she was channeling the Blackeyed Peas for some reason...?
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

12. Likes Cayce, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Bitchin' tunes?"

Ingrid paled again, if that were possible. She had been too busy sourcing drinks to think about stuff like that. Let alone figure how to drag a juke box into the Hedge. And power it.

"Uhm? Maybe we can open the floor to those who know good drinking songs, yes? That way we all can make merry?"

The Vernal Sovereign wiggled her eyes at Coco wondering if the exuberant newcomer might have something to add given the manner of her entrance.

Then she turned slightly to Seraphina . "Sera? Do you know any?"

And Quick. He was close at hand too. "Surely the Onyx have drinking songs! For those long winter nights. With good friends around a fiery hearth?"
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

14. Likes Cayce, liked this post
    S
    Sasha

Laughing gently, she responded. "Thanks Sera, I really like yours too. And, this place looks really amazing."

Shaking her head at the mention of drinking songs. Sasha added. "Well, I haven't been much of a drinker. I've heard some drinking songs, but I wouldn't be able to remember them. Quick, do you know any?"

She did her best to avoid the stereotype of Court, but she couldn't say the same for others.

"Now music, Mhairi... that is something I can get behind." Of course the Onyx would know music, she was a Dancer after all. "I have some at hand if needed." She offered, but looked to the Springs to see if they did before retrieving the mp3 player.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Bad penny ya say? I'd think a pretty penny," yes Circe was flirting without shame to Cosima. And she rolled on with an amused giggle, "So I guess that means yer a pretty bad penny."

And Ingrid was suddenly playing the generous host! "My thanks Ingrid," retrieving a bottle of water for herself. Sometimes she regretted losing her taste for alcohol, but she was whom she chose to be. "Hiya Sasha!"

Oh, and there was her roomie. "Lookin' good Johnny! Still think ya'd look great in a suit buuuut now. Ha ha, we gotta buy ones that match yer jacket." And Quick's chiming in got a laugh from the elven Fairest. Anticipation of drunken shenanigans? Or because she'd not be imbibing? Could be both.

Circe turns to Sasha, "Personally Sasha, I ain't a drinker myself. But," she chuckles, "I do know two drinking songs form the radio. One for beer and another for vodka," she giggles, "Makes up majority of hterr lyrics too!" Circe then stopped s she seemed to be silently mouthing the lyrics to herself. "I think the vodka is not so merry. Beer one is chipper," the elf's ears were bouncing as she closed her eyes, smiled, and nodded. Surprisngly she neglected to think up the tequila song. "So is it sing along or just mp3?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

17. Likes Cayce liked this post
Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread