Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe had a proud grin at the suit compliment. It certainly was a good fit, and made people ask less questions. "Ah," was her reply to the plethora of information Sera provided on the glitter dust. Circe opted to make a bad joke, "Well, I'm glad we ain't sparkly vampires. That'd make the glitter confusing."

Circe nodded at the clarification, "I think I'll avoid the glitter thanks Sera. It's the season for red noses, not sparkly ones. Coffee sounds good. What sugary treats ya got?"

Circe spins around quickly at the new arrival. Not to threaten, no that she did not do. Instead her arms went up and wide, "Jimmy!" When he comments about the viral status of the glitter, "Yeah! And I didn't know anything about it."

Circe decided o pluck Mhairi's brain for fashion advice since she asked. "Good but I am having a problem related to fashion. Mhairi? What the fuck do I wear with kevlar? I can't find any fashion tips for that."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sapphires turn towards the door as Quick walks in.

An energic wave was offered from behind the counter,

“It is! This was that surprise I was talking about!” she couldn’t keep the excitement out of her voice. A nod, “Yup, I couldn’t help myself, I had to get some.” Glitter was just her thing. Viral or not, it was going to be a permanent fixture at the shop. “Sure!” and she sets to work, The machines had been a bitch to learn, but once you figured it out, it was like clockwork.

The cup was set in front of Quick, hot and with ample gold glitter. “Oh, and before I forget, tonights drinks and food is on the house.” She looks to Circe as well with a nod.

Looking to Mhairi, “Well, I’m going to have to look into those, sounds like they’d fit in here. Thanks for the heads up!” edible flowers, huh.

There was a genuine laugh at the Fairests joke, “Isn’t that the truth!” and she makes her a regular coffee. “We have some pastries,” she points to the case, which had various flavors everything from apple to different berries. “Cookies,” another point, which had a wide variety as well. “And some muffins, cause I love muffins!” whichever Circe picked would be put on a plate and offered.

"Oh, and please please please be honest about how everything tastes and recommend any changes or anything." input was important.

She then snorts and laughs as she asked what went with Kevlar. “That’s a good question.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

(Harden Mask (forgot this on first post))Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Quick doesn't drop the smile as the 'Activities Director' greets him. With effort. "Mhairi. Good to see you." It makes sense she'd be here. Other than the decision to run Plastic Man out of town, she's seemed like the welcoming type. Welcoming-ish. But had her Mantle always been so obvious? He can't help but feel like she's even more ominous than before. For all her resemblance to one of Them... For her position at the head of the Court of Fear... He feels the intimidation more now than ever.

Blinking, Quick snaps out of this particular thought spiral and gazes back at Circe. His smile widens as he mirrors her exaggerated gesture. Silly, maybe. Fun though. "In the flesh!" He feigns a look of surprise. He'd really only just heard about it, but it feels worth messing with her. "Gotta get with the times, girl. Pretty sure people could call the stuff 'last year' soon."

He can hardly contain his excitement - and he's not prone to cutting loose - over this revelation. For some reason he'd been expecting to be told she's been studying some new martial arts deal and that she was looking for payback. Quick smiles to himself. She doesn't seem the type to hold a grudge. She seems genuinely happy to see him.

As the cup is set in front of him - free of charge - Quick's eyes light up with a smile. It really does look as pretty as the ones in those videos he'd seen. Like a decoration you can drink. He grabs a spoon and gently nudges the artful swirls away from the edge of the cup; as much as he likes the glitter, he isn't keen on making a glitter mustache.

Circe's question leaves Quick staring with his mouth open. For a good second-and-a-half. It cracks into a smile afterwards, and he can't resist adding "Leather boots? Maybe a camouflage bandanna?"
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Sinew and jokes more coffee drank and unlike Quick, Mhairi manages to get the glitter all over. Stealthily or maybe not at all she tries to wipe it away with a napkin.

Pink ignites and her pale moonlit glow isn't quite so pale around her cheeks.

The Wisp jumps onto the probably joke question to distract from her glitter mishap.

"Combat boots a glock and a Bowie knife if you wanna accessorize."
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, really?" Circe was surprised that Sera would be giving out free food just like that. "Props Sera!" She hummed in thought as she sipped the coffee and listened to Sera list the food. Oh, there was one right there, "Muffins! I agree they are great, Sera. I'll go with orange and cherry," Because why not? The elf grinned in thanks as the plate arrived, "I shall."

Circe bite into the muffin, catching the taste of the fruits as she did so. Real thing was a positive point in Sera's favor. Then Quick and Mhairi weighed in on fashion. Which got a confused look from Circe as she processed what they said. A muffled, "Wha?" came out from her muffin filled mouth.

Then it clicked: they were thinking action hero armor vest. "Ha ha," she tried to laugh but muffin resulted in a little gagging. She thumped her chest, which sounded a lot more solid then it should, before washing it down with the coffee. "Ahem," she turned to Sera, "That muffin was so good I forgot about breathing," before turning back to Mhairi, "Ah the action hero theme, right? I kinda asked for that didn't I? But wait, I'm not the Summer with bow." Circe's voice was all confusion but her expression was certainly faking the confused state. Even making a exaggerated scratch to the side of her head with the hand that wasn't holding the coffee.

Circe then turned on Quick, "Leather? Really? Just the boots?" she gave the only guy present a mischievous wink. She contemplated another vampire joke, but decided she'd hit quota already. The elf coughed into her free hand, still needing to dislodge some muffin.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She watches with amusement as the conversation flows, quietly sipping her own coffee. If she had glitter on her face from it, you couldn’t tell.

And watching Quick spoon nudge the glitter made her giggle. “Most people dive right into it Quick. Glitter mustaches are all the rage right now.” She teases.

A snort and laugh at his comment about a bandanna, “Would make it hard to be sneaky with the bandanna. Unless she’s planning a jungle excursion. But I totally support the leather boot idea! With a killer heel!” yup, that would work. At least to her.

Combat boots? Yuck! Her nose scrunches at the thought. But, this wasn’t about her.

As Circe makes her choice, the muffin was taken from the case and placed on a plate. “Great choice! There’s also a pineapple one I’m in love with!” so she takes that one out for herself.

Once she saw the Fairest was ok, she laughs, “Well, just don’t choke on it, that would be really bad for opening day!” she jokes with an easy smile.

Then it was her turn to almost choke on a muffin.

“Well, just the boots depends on where you intend to go. There are some people that might take an issue with that while going out for coffee or something. But I say a cute leather bikini with some amazing boots,”
    nod, “yup. That’d be hot.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

7. Likes Origins liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Despite himself, Quick manages to laugh a little at Mhairi's glitter mishap. Maybe he should give her a chance; she's a person like him, after all. "Very Summer." he says in agreement, offering Mhairi a smile.

Quick's hand shoots up to cover his mouth as he giggles at Circe's muffin misfortune. He should feel bad. He does. A little. "Slow down, killer. Kevlar doesn't protect you from choking." His face sobers somewhat at her mention of what could only be Donovan. Where's he been? Just Quick's luck the first guy he'd given a chance to would bail on him. He probably did something to deserve it, too. A few blinks and a smile to cover and the Elemental is back on track.
    "Always knew carbs were deadly."

Before he can come up with a quip about the leather, Sera jumps in. He can only imagine how that outfit would look. On any of these girls, really. It's comforting to be surrounded by beautiful people. And to be one of them.

"Bet you could pull that off, Circe. Not big on leather, myself. Too cliche."
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Oh no quick, take a drink!" when the elf starts choking. Then blinks, realizing that there was Quick at the table. "Sorry."

But back ontop fashion, "Which is why I said a glock. I know you have a few if 'em.but if you're not feelin' Rambo. Maybe...hmm," giving it more thought. "A top that looks tight, but us loose. Maybe a wrap so the vest can rest under it. Leather jacket. Something that's names it look like you're not hiding so...a waterfall maybe? A d some skin tight pants. Jean sure. But leather? Mmm. And boots. Can't forget the boots. Nothing impossible to move in, but something imposing all the sane would be amazing considering your line if work." Mhairi happily babbles out around her last bite and a sip of coffee.

"Oh for sure! Why do you think people watch 'em all the time?" Mhairi teases back.

Mhairi laughs at the bikini idea Sera puts forth. Imagining the elf in something like that. "Or you could do that!"
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe gave Sera a thumbs up, "I'm good, I'm good. Though Sera ya could'a just said the food is so good, it's to die for," Circe took another sip of coffee, "Ow. That pun hurt."

The idea of a leather bikini was interesting. "So long as the bikini is supple leather, and not the kind that'd chafe I totally agree with ya Sera," and she giggled as she recalled a story that promoted leather underwear for protection purposes. "And protective, ha ha ha."

Circe couldn't help but admit defeat by putting down the muffin and nodding to Quick, "Yeah Jimmy it is so. Too much leather and people think ya are hunting vampires or fighting agents," after a pause an evil grin crossed her face, "Or are inta whips and chains. Aaaand since I don't do any of the above, leather boots and undies. Though really, I think Sera and Mhairi could rock that too." She gave Quick a flat look, "You? Eh, sorry Jimmy but I don't think a leather bikini would look good on ya. The tanlines alone!"

The elf chuckled as Mhairi explained her fashion tips. "So the action heroine, oh! Or maybe more Vice? Chest wrap, hot pants," her grin turned toothy and massive, "stiletto thigh high boots and a Hawaiian shirt! Sounds like jungle wear, right?"

As for the teasing about movies, "I thought it was for the explosions, but are you telling me its for the men and women in skimpy outfits?! Oh, I think I may feel faint to learn Hollywood is sssso shallow," she held the back of her free hand to her forehead. Circe was doing her best to mock fainting, "I might have a case of the, uh, drapers? Fuck it, I don't know the word."

Circe shook her head, "Seriously though, you got a point Mhairi. Dangerous and sexy would be useful for my career. Having my, hmmm, clients intimidated and drooling like idiots could be useful. Though," she grimaced, "some of them already do the latter by default."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smirking as she took a sip of her coffee, “Well, too much leather is cliché. But if done right, it looks totally badass.” Solemn nod like she knew what she was talking about.

She can only nod as Mhairi talks fashion, it didn’t really mean much to her. Her fashion choices always resting on what looked good on her. But what she said made some sense, wearing something Circe could move in. And that would also make her look intimidating, yet beautiful. A delicate balance for sure.

Grinning, “See? The leather bikini is an awesome idea!” a little impractical, but totally sexy.

Nodding, “Oh, yeah, defiantly. Chafing would be horrible and we cannot have that. I completely get suffering for fashion, but draw the line at chafing.” Nope.

Laughing, “Tanlines are a bitch! It’s why you sunbath nude if you can.” She says like she was speaking from experience. Which she may or may not have done before. “But if we were to wear one too, we’d have to have a reason or something. Like we were forming a rock group or something. Unless we wanted to serve coffee here and see who could get the most tips or something.” A shrug, it was an idea.

Eyes widen, “Yes! Hot pants! With the right boots or heel, that’d look amazing!” she then frowns at the Hawaiian shirt, “Well, it would certainly confuse people, perhaps distract from something.” Nothing she would pick, but this wasn’t her they were talking about.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread