DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Why not do both?" Ingrid added, quietly and suggestively. Her face was caught in a frown as the lithe woman shouldered a space for herself at the bar.

"Kick back! Enjoy life! Be daring!" The frown faded away, folded into a suggestive smile.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe laughed at Madison's suggestion, "I think that'd make money. It'd go to a fun club like that," and she raised a curious eyebrow as Madison started bringing out more then just shots. The princess however just set the shot glass upside down onto the bar and signaled for a water herself. "Kitty wants," and laughed, "nah, too easy," she shook her head as Selena got her own drink.

"I think Madison, I shall stick with the tequila. Or water. Beer doesn't agree with me, so I'll leave it all to you," She raised the water in salute to her before eyeing the boys eyeing Madison. She grinned at the boys "Oooh admirers of our fun," before saying louder, "or our future fun," sticking out and waggling her tongue to see how the guys would respond.

The response: a loud thud as one of the admirers fell off his chair. The Fairest smiled smugly at a fun result. "Huh?" was uttered as Circe turned to Ingrid after her shout. "Damn straight Lady Enchantress. We're some, uh, daring damsels draining drinks!" She tipped the shot glass back right side up and signaled for a refill.

Getting it, she shadowed Madison's drinking with her own libation. Two shots should leave her loose but not smashed.

Who knows, maybe she could have some fun in the dark tonight? With one of the super villains or the gothic witch? Or perhaps an admirer? She eyed the guy getting up then grimaced as she turned away. She could do better. Her gaze drifted over to the Queen of Spring. Hmmm. Royal diplomacy? Could be a helluva funny excuse for the free spirited Summer to throw at the Queen of Spring.

A few coarse pickup lines darted through her head and Circe started laughing loudly,
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ah! Much better! And much agreed- on both fronts," smirky grin with eyebrow waggle. "What she said!" laughed at Tuesday's commentary and the Enchantress's reply even as her own shot was tipped and downed. Setting the empty shot glass on the bar counter, she grinned at them, and ordered a whiskey sour.

"Kick back, enjoy life and be daring" reaching out she tapped the rim of her glass lightly against the glass of Tuesday's white Russian. Despite the teasing and the mock toast though, this drink was for slower enjoyment.

Mouth opens in classic look of surprise at Aurora's second order. Watching without blinking as the drink is consumed, only to laugh and applaude the conclussion (along with the smattering of folks who had also enjoyed the show).

The thud of the admirer's fall earned a giggle assisted by the warmth of the first shot. An eyebrow quirked toward Zelda, "Now that just isn't fair- you can't pass up on" faintest pause to recall the given names, "Selena's golden platter offering and then go and laugh about something private. Come on... share with the group!""

4. Likes Origins liked this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Tuesday giggles and sips, still iffy about drinks but not wanting to really ruin the fun.

"Yeah!" Tuesday nods, "I need to know what my set up causes. Cause laughs. Yeah. Awesome. Share!"
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She sees the smirk from Tuesday and winks, she knew the scene she caused, and didn’t care.

Looking to the witch, “Be daring huh? Any suggestions?” she asks, innocently enough.

The guy falling off his stool got a look, but it was brief. Obviously not a guy she’d hangout with. She liked guys with confidence, and this one seemed to lack it. But she also felt her taste in men shifting, changing, as she had.

Hearing the applaud from Sand, she offers a small and quick curtsy, arms over her head, “Thank you thank you! I’ll be here all night!” she says with a laugh.

Then a nod, “Oh yeah, you have to share. Or maybe you need a few more shots to loosen you up to spill.” Still laughing. This was fun, she needed this.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oooh just thinking of a few bad pickup lines I've heard," Circe laughs, "and wandering if stool boy over yonder would alter a really horrid one. I believe he'd have to phrase it as, even if there were no gravity on Earth, I've already fallen for you," she laughed some more, "I got a horrid one from a Peter Pan earlier tonight," she was having trouble keeping a straight face, "And this outfit inspired a guy to a really, really bad one."

She pauses and her face goes stone cold as she deepens her voice, "Hey your highness, lets play a game on my throne." Circe shakes her head and laughs, "That one was hoooorrid," she flashes a grin at Ingrid when she says that before breaking into laughter again. "So, ladies?" she shifted her attention back to the mortals, "anyone else got some bad ones to share?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She laughed, almost spit out her water, and quickly covered her mouth. “Oh my god! I would die!” and probably laugh in his face. Cause that one would be lame.

“What is it with guys and totally lame pick up lines? Like, seriously, can’t you just come up to us and start a conversation or something?” why lame pickup lines?

A snort, “Oh, sorry, but that’s lame too! But funny!” but wasn’t there something to making someone laugh?

“Well, I’ve heard quite a few in my time.” Like she was old or something, “But given my line of work, and most of them have to do with me being able to swallow swords, well, yeah.” Use your imagination ladies. “Soo lame!!” blue eyes roll.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Innocent look given by Aurora. Not innocent look returned.

"Name the parameters and I will find an experiment to suit." Brash statement to fit the brash taste of the drink in hand.

A snort accompanied by an eye roll, "How original. But I suppose if someone is using a turn key pick up line, what else do you get?"

[color="#C2B280"]"Thankfully, while my profession leads to plenty of corny ones, I don't exactly scream it so I am saved the nerd come-ons.

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Tuesday hims and haws, sipping her drink.

"Corny ass pick up lines? Naw. Not me. I busk, and sometimes when I'm playing for tips, guys come up assuming I'll do other things for tips." the unicorn snorts and shakes her head. "So the only ones I've heard are the ones I use for the lulz"
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

This is scene is way over time. Good fun though. Time to bring it into continuity. I'll give it a few more days for final comments then I'll try and close. OK.

12. Likes Origins liked this post
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread