THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

The impromptu gathering grew. +2 unknowns, both worthy of the second looks from fellow patrons.

"As can be said for both of you," with a smile and approving once over to the unknown women. A relieved chuckle at the absolvement of anger from Tuesday and Aurora both. "To next year!" a toast and a drink.

Follows Aurora's eyes down the costume, dubious still and then nods "Definitely a waste to banish it to the closet but for all that I love it, it does seem tricky to do the more acrobatic stuff. Though- let me know when you try it if you want an audience." Teasing humor sparkled through. Causes ranging from wanting to see the successful accomplishment of Aurora contorting in that attire to wanting to see the no doubt humorous result of it failing to co-oparte with her act at all.

"Pleasantly blurry eh? I could be ok with that." More than ok. Took time to settle into a new place and during that time, stress was a bit high and blurriness was pretty low on the list of do's. But it had been enough time and things were falling into place so... blurriness sounded fun.

"So between us catching all the stray glances and yet being too much to actually handle, I get to hang out with this?" a small gesture to encompass the 5, "I am 100% down with that."

A musing look as the names are offered, the first piece not clicking until the second is offered up. As it would be rude to break the game, "Hecate.".

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid watches from the corner of her eye until it becomes obvious that she is being included. Then the cold demeanour melts as she part turns toward the group.

"Well if thats who were are tonight, I guess you can me Enchantress." She smiles wickedly.

Her drink arrives and any pretence of seriousness is lost when she squeaks with glee.

"Ooh! To next year!" The gothic woman exclaims, quickly joining Hecate's toast, even though she is definitely out of synch at this point.

Fully engaged now she edges closer, turning a group of women at the bar into a cluster of... friends.

"Well? Shall we rule from here or cause havoc on the dance floor? You know, grace the hoi poli with our, uhm, numinous presence?" With all the talk of ruling the roost, she felt it pertinent to ask.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

A bark of a laugh echoes Tuesday when everyone else gets in in the names,

"Here, here!" and the cheer goes out. Tuesday mimes drinking since she didn't have something at hand.

"Havoc my ladies, havoc!" her rasp rises up. "Any who's brave enough to leave their thrones is free join me~"

Catwomen struts out onto the dance floor wiggling and shimmying not caring it she looks good or bad as she shakes her booty.

Date Action Roll Result
    2017-11-12 21:21:32 Tuesday rolls 3 to Rest of the dice! (10 Again) 8, 9, 8 3 successes
    2017-11-12 21:20:59 Tuesday rolls 3 to Dance! (Dex 3. + expression 3) (10 Again) 8, 7, 1 1 success
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

5. Likes Origins liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

It’s noted that Tuesday was Selena Kyle tonight. And the Shaman has to wonder, how many names does the unicorn have? Mental note was taken.

Laughing, “Guys are soo cute when they get all intimidated and stumbling over themselves.” True story. “Though nothings sexier than the ones with confidence.” But not too much confidence, that was just a turn off. Nothing killed a mood like arrogance.

Hands go to her hips as she strikes a pose, “Why thank you! It’s been a favorite costume of mine.” Not a cheap one either. “Uh, yeah, I think so. I have to confess, I haven’t read all the comics yet, but I’m working on it.”

She then laughs at the curtsy, which was kinda cool. “Well, should my Lady need a defender, this queen of crime offers her services.” Why not play along. It was Halloween after all.

Annnd we have a Zelda. Seems tonight was the night for fake names.

The new shot was picked up and toasted with Sand. Then down the hatch it went. She shakes her head, pig tails flying about her head in a black and red blur. “That hit the spot!” kinda, it did warm her belly, which was nice.

Nodding to Sand, “You got it! Always great to show the tricks to someone who hasn’t seen them yet. But you have to promise to be honest about if you like them or not. It’s kinda a rule.” She jokes playfully.

So they were going for pleasantly blurry? “Well, if we’re aiming for pleasantly blurry, I better get another shot!” and she orders another, with a glass of water. Best not get completely hammered and embarrass herself too much.

Sand is now Hecate. Why can’t people use easy to remember names? Especially when others were drinking.

And the other witch was Enchantress. That shouldn’t be too hard, she used to actually be one after all.

“Since we’re doing names, I’m going to be weird and go with Madison.”
    Yup, her stage and Sleeper name. Any other and she as bound to screw it up.

Then comes the dancing. Which had never been her strong suit. Sure, she could own a crowd on a stage, but it wasn’t by dancing. But she could try right?

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-11-13 13:17:53 Faye rolls 7 to Dance? (Exp+Dex) (10 Again) 6, 3, 6, 5, 1, 4, 10, 1 1 success

7. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

(Dancing really hard)Willpower 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you," Circe grinned as she responded to the returned compliments. She wasn't so sure about someone trying acrobatics in the costumes they were talking about. "I'd say it'd add a challenge," was all the elf said to that. Circe giggled at the part about a blurry night. "Rest assured Lady Hecate," she beamed a grin at the woman, "you need not worry in the morning if you did something embarrassing that you forgot. That's what Youtube is for."

Circe laughed, "Well Hecate, I am fully in favor of this gathering too." The mortal beauties were a sight to behold after all. Not as flawless as a Fairest, sure, but that made their beauty less artificial then her own.

It took Circe a moment to recall who Enchantress was. Not Ingrid herself but the character. She was from that movie focused on a bunch of minor comic book villains. Circe made a show of curtsying to the Enchantress, "Charmed Lady Enchantress," and was able to hold in the giggles. Circe also joined in the toast, though her chosen beverage was a soft cider, "May it be an interesting one!"

"You are welcome Madison. I confess to not being a huge comic reader myself either," which was true enough. The elf might read out of boredom but she would be pressed to name many a character.

As for the dance floor question. Selena seemed to have decided that already. With a amused laugh, Circe waved her hand down the stairs, "It seems Selena and Madison have made an executive decision. I see no reason not to be foolish for fun. Shall we?"

And she followed the other two onto the dance floor. Unlike with her normal activity in clubs, Circe is much more conservative as she moves to follow the woman in skintight cat costume. Dancing wasn't something Circe did often. But cease the moment and all that. She did her best to try to match up with Selena.

It was probably a strange sight: Catwoman and Harley Quinn dancing with a elven princess. Halloween crazy at its finest.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-11-13 17:48:16 Circe rolls 6 to Dancing (Dexterity + Fairest no social penalties) (10 Again, WillPower) 7, 8, 7, 2, 1, 7 1 success
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

(WP for dancing)Willpower 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid had not finished her drink.

"So. We are dancing? Now?"

The words came out as serious. The quirk of her eyebrow was ironic. The smirk that transformed into a smile, idiotic.

She finished her drink, regardless, content to watch the other women gravitate to the dance floor and stake a claim. Eventually, she hammered down her glass and took off to join them with a determined air.

Date Action Roll Result
    2017-11-17 05:10:35 Ingrid dances rolls 4 to Dexterity + Expression -1 Untrained (10 Again, WillPower) 3, 2, 7, 9 1 success

She moved with grace and poise, a regal queen. The overall effect was lost once she hit the dance floor proper, having not taken into account the longer train of her dress. She could move with grace... So long as she wasn't actually gliding along the floor.

Thankfully, no one was really watching.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

4 women dancing, the majority of them damn attractive, and an open invite to join?

The conclusion was a given. Elementary math at it's finest. She would definitely join them.

But first the catalyst for her own dance skills. Order given, drink received and downed. As chances of a nerd with dance moves = small.

Joining the others, the 5 of them was enough to carve out their own small space on the dance floor.

The devil-may-care dance of Tuesday-ne-Selena was a relief, as was the burn of alcohol from the quick drink. Start with the white girl sway and let those two influences bleed over and into something that she thought resembled dancing. She wasn't getting laughed at so that was good?

Though the costume probably helped. Awkward angles and jerky movements? She was a witch- it made sense. She would have to remember to be a zombie if ever she got invited to a costume dance off.

The alcohol burn settled down even as the music and lights began to work their own form of magic and laughing she leaned over to Enchantress and Auora-ne-Madison, "Shall we really give our audience something to be jealous over?" Shimmy shake the hips with a seductive look. Or maybe it was a butt wiggle with a pout? "Or laugh at!" said with her own laughter.

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

All the single ladies ~
    All the single ladies ~

...join the unicorn come Catwomen on the dance floor.

Shuffle, shimmy, awkward limbs find a beat and flow freely.

"Alway given 'em a show!" Says one third of the Gothem City Sirens. Hazels look between Aurora and Sand. If Fisher had been there Tueday wouldn't think twice about groping the other women (in fact she remembers something about boobs from last years Halloween...) but since the Obrimos had suggested it with a shimmy and a pout, Tuesday lets the beat move her behind the blond-who-wasn't and lightly presses her hands again her hips, before she picks up the thrum of the beat and moves them both in time with the primal pulse.

Dance!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-11-17 11:51:04 Tuesday rolls 6 to Dance! (Dex 3 + Expesstion 3) (10 Again) 5, 1, 8, 10, 1, 1, 9 3 successes
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Shooting a grin to Zelda, “A crowd always loves a challenge, and throw in a sexy costume and you have the makings of a killer show! So you bet your ass I’ll be giving it a try!” sexy costumes seemed to bring in more money, it was just how things were.

And then the others filtered onto the dance floor, some good, some, well, not so much. But that was the fun of Halloween. You could have zero talent for dancing, but you didn’t care. The costumes seeming to give you that extra boost of confidence to just let loose and not care.

Seeing those with long dresses try and dance was a treat. They weren’t horrible, but it had to be hard to really move with dresses like those.

So she gave kudos to them!

An eyebrow was quirked at Sand and what she was asking. She wasn’t sure what to say. And even though she had no qualms about dancing with her or any of the other beautiful woman with them, she wasn’t sure.

But then Tuesday seems to step in and effortlessly dance with Sand.

The Shaman chooses to just move with the music, allowing herself to just listen to the beat and let it move her. Eyes close as she moves.

5 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-11-17 15:13:42 Aurora rolls 7 to Dance? (Exp+Dex) (10 Again) 10, 9, 1, 1, 9, 3, 10, 9, 4 5 successes

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe couldn't help but laugh as she riposted Selena's choice of words, "My ass it happy to gamble Madison. I'm sure it meets the crowd's approval as much as your own does," she winked at the leather clad blonde.

Hecate was also having some fun thoughts to share. Even if her dancing was less risky then the Fairest's own. But it seems she'd gained a dance partner, so Circe was content to just giggle about it is she tried to focus on Madison. Ingrid seemed to be doing her own thing right now.

Shame that Madison seemed to be a much better dancer then Circe was. Not that she was jealous of the mortal. No, not at all.

Date Action Roll Result
    2017-11-18 13:48:39 Circe rolls 3 to Dancing the night away (10 Again) 3, 4, 1 failure
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread