Contacts
    (Street)
    Kid

Cahalith
    Hunter in Darkness

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Fun is only the beginnin' of things. There are whole other worlds beyond fun," he replies to Cynthia with a wink. Hell yes, this night is looking up. And then, with a grin to Mary: "You sayin' you want to dance with me?" Sips his beer. "Cause I can multi-task, bet your ass." Double Hell Yes.

He chugs the rest of his second beer and accepts the third gladly with a "Thank you, ma'am." Mary's speaking his language. "Keep you're friends close, that's what I say. And knee-cap anyone who wants to keep them closer. Their enemies, I mean." Is he making sense? Kid doesn't rightly care.

Between his two-front flirting, Kid keeps his eyes on Viola's progress with the tattooed chick. Things seem good there as well. When he catches his pack-mate's eye, he'll give her a look that almost screams: Well how about this shit? They should work the bars together more often, in Kid's opinion.

James's little verbal slip doesn't escape Kid. He's too used to listening, attending to the stories of other people. "Other what, huh?" There's something about this guy that Kid likes. Though he seems intent on keeping his light hidden under a bushel. "C'mon, don't be shy," he adds, giving the dude a friendly nudge with his elbow.

Another sip off his beer. Feeling good.
    Meninna | Cahalith
    WP: Essence: Primal Urge: ●●

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Raising her still half full beer, “Then have another.” The Savage was no ones babysitter, if the girl wanted another shot, than have one. While she couldn’t really get drunk, well, not the traditional way, no reason others couldn’t. Plus it was always entertaining to watch.

Eyebrow raised at the tone followed by a chuckle. The beer was raised to her lips and a careful sip was taken. This girl could nurse a beer all night if she had to. Well, so long as she got back to her Haven before that damn devil sun reared its ugly head.

She then tsks with her tongue, “Youth today,” a gentle shake of her head, “the long-forgotten art of driving a standard.” Another tsk, but this one more playful, knowing full well she was playing with the poor girl. But it was all innocent fun….right? Or was that a pool Ale had dipped her toes into before?

Eyes then slowly drift over to the boy scout, “That’s good to hear. Cause if you tried to steal my car, you wouldn’t be stealing anything ever again.” A careless shrug, “No offense, but I’d have to seriously hurt you.” True story, and he wouldn’t walk away from it. She had no qualms about putting a breather down.

She then watches his walk, stagger, to the bar. Seems this one was a lightweight. Good to know. Though technically, she was a lightweight as well. She just threw her drink up instead of staggering around.

Grinning to Mary, “Huh, well, chalk that up as something that’s good to know. I’ve always seen them as something yummy and even better to target practice at.” Another shrug. While a bunny wouldn’t satisfy her anymore, they had at one point helped sustain her. And sucking their blood totally counted as eating them.

A nod then to Cynthia, “Great! I’m sure there are a few things you could teach me. My hand to hand combat is a bit out of date.” She had relied on her guns for too long.

“My friend speaks the truth,”
    a solemn nod, “it starts with small things and then you want more. Kind of like a rush I think. Like, if I can get away with a shirt, can I get away with something bigger. A sick cycle.” Though that was petty shit that was below her pay grade now.

A laugh, “Not sure if they want you guys dancing in here. But hell, if the music and beer moves you, knock yourselves out.” The beer was raised in salute.

“Multi-task huh? A big claim, most guys I’ve meet in my time can’t walk and chew gum.”
    She jokes, the Reeve has jokes. How long was her time? Too long for these breathers to know about.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

Swing and a fucking miss.

Viola dosen't roll her eyes, and she dosen't really care about the other nattering that swamped their table.

She nods smirk still on her lips until she gets up, heading to the bar. The whatever that had been in her lips dies when her back's to the table. At the bar she orders two. Knocking them both back one after the other.

She came here to scratch an itch. Found sex on wheels and the inked beauty who drive it. Then...kept trying...for what?

With a full table Viola wasn't getting anywhere anyhow. If, there was something to get. She'd gotten her flirt on and....sent the fuck away to get her own goddamn drinks.

Well fuck it.

The rahu stalks towards the door.

Unless stopped Viola will exit the scene!
    Meninna Rahu | Primal Urge ●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

5. Likes Deltaomega, Origins, Travisc06489 liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Dancing, well," Circe grinned at Kidd, "Uh," it took her a moment to get what he meant about the enemies thing, "Ah. I get it Kidd, just had to unmix the metaphors," she giggled and started to wonder if dancing with him would end with that old move: drag my dead drunk partner off to the side. Not that she'd need to do it, certainly not when he had family present to do the dragging. "Back to dancing, it kinda depends. How many are you planning to be dance with? Just me? That don't prove multitasking. How about two or three? Though it seems not yer sister though, so sad."

Yes she was toying with him. Yes she was amusing herself. No, that didn't mean she wouldn't go along if there were plenty of beautiful, mortal, people for her to dance with. Too bad the cute sister was leaving too early though.

At the tsk tsk from Alessandra, Circe just sticks out her tongue before laughing. She laughed louder when the woman threatened Quick. "Given that car out there Jimmy, it is kinda hard to argue with her logic," she is enjoying time with these mortals too much. She was able to school her features to not object to the rabbit hunting. There was a major difference between her Bunny and what the mortal was talking about hunting. "Oh, so ya enjoy wabbit season? Just please please please never EVER stick your gun into the wabbit hole. That'll end poorly for ya."

The joke was weak but she was in a good mood. It certainly didn't help that they were all talking about petty crime while the Fairest gun dealer was standing right there. "Eh, there are worse things people can do then petty theft. Though I seriously doubt anybody here would try to up it to the level of stealing your car," she smiles at Alessandra, "given the threats you've made. Oh, and here is a fun hand to hand advice: roll of quarters." It did add some extra omph to a punch, even if they were easy to drop.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Course not. We're friends." he says, giving Circe a wink.

Inhibitions draining down the tubes, Quick smiles confidently back at the goth chick. "Crim-in-als have records." And he sure as hell doesn't. Nothing... that stuck after he turned 18, anyway.

Sophia's warning just earns another grin. "I like walking anyway. Low carbon footprint."

And now the joker wants in on it. Quick puts up a finger, excusing himself until his next drink is in hand.

Quick's focus lines back up with the group around the same time that bitch, no... yes? Yeah. Bitch. Capital B. Stalks away. Just no pleasing some people. He takes a big gulp of his drink water and smiles back to Kid.

"Welll... used to mess with tourists a lot. Back in Manhattan. Us townies had to teach'em hard lessons. Make them not want to come back next year, you know?" He sets down his glass to paint a bigger picture, gesturing as he goes on. "Say Sophia's a townie, and Mary's one of us? Sophia's out at the beach. Crowding the place up. Maybe Mary strikes a conversation, makes friendly, holds her attention. Then I'm back here, say... swiping her credit card and her keys? Mary says she's gotta go, meets me out by the main street. I throw the keys down a sewer drain. We go out for lunch and drinks, before Sophia know's her card's gone."
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia leaned forward, resting her chin in her hand while the same smirk from before finally turned into a playful smile. "You planning to show me that then?" She asked Kid. Her gaze drifted a little from his face down to his neck before shooting right back up. The convoluted metaphor did not seem to register with her for that fleeting moment.

There was a short pause before the goth bobbed her head in a nod. "Not sure what I can actually teach you, but sure." She replied to the Reeve. "We'll see what we can do." There was a bit of panic somewhere in the back of her mind, but for now she did her best not to think of the fact she agreed to a fist fight with a Gangrel. The joke did get a few twitches from the corners of the artists mouth.

There was barely any reaction from her as Viola left beyond one last fleeting look at the woman. Strangers running off was not unusual for the Haunt and was glad she was gone.

"Oh Yes. Far worse one can do than steal a car." She added to Marys sentence. A goth being cryptic? Who'd have thought.

James tale got a bemused look from her before turning upside down. "You miiight want to slow down there. This isn't a frat party." She warned him.

Presence
    (Affable)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Pleasant Drawl)
    Eidetic Memory
    Trained Observer
    Contacts
    (Street)
    Kid

Cahalith
    Hunter in Darkness

+1
    DV
    PRE

For the first time all night, Kid frowns. His eyes track Viola as she bails.

Suddenly, things don't seem as fun anymore. After all, this whole thing was about fucking with his packmate.

He chugs the rest of his beer, giving himself a moment to recover. Wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. When he pulls it away he's smiling, eyes twinkling, focused on Cynthia.

"Maybe another time, darlin'," he says to the Goth. "Gotta see what crawled up my sister's ass, you know?"

He sets the empty beer down on the table. "It's been fun gettin' to know y'all though. Maybe see you around?"

He gives Mary one last wink, Jimmy one last jab of the elbow in his ribs, and Sophia a nod of the head.

And then he's walking off through the crowd, out into the night, after Viola. Gone as suddenly as he'd arrived.

Figured I was slowing things down with my spotty posting. Thanks for the great scene everyone!
    Meninna | Cahalith
    WP: Essence: Primal Urge: ●●

10. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Anything else Circe may have to say or contribute was interrupted by a phone ringing. She blinked in surprise before pulling out a cheap prepaid which she answered with a snarled, "What?!"

Whatever the person on the other end said, got a harsh string of Italian tumbling out of Circe's mouth. Her fellow Italian would know the words were questioning the caller's breeding, intelligence, and quite a bit of naughty language. "Sorry, no not to you," she said glaring at the phone then looking up at the others, "Sorry. Business call. Wicked don't rest and such. Catch ya'll later," then she stormed out while still arguing with the person on the phone.

OOC: This is well past the one month mark and the Halloween Events Circe can attend are all city shards. So Circe is going to bounce too
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dark eyes watch with amusement as the girl walks out. Clearly not understanding her words, but whatever, she was only a breather. And one with quite the attitude at that.

Plus, this Italian was no waitress. Not now, not ever.

Chuckling with a shake of her head, Era qualcosa che ho detto?knowing only probably Mary would understand, but she didn’t care. But the Reeve was obviously amused none the less.

There was a shake of her head, “I’m not dancing, not the dancing type. So have at it.” A hand waves dismissively.

Smirking, “I only thought a fair warning was in order. Cause then you have to tell your friends that a girl kicked your ass. Well, probably write it cause I don’t think your jaw would work.” She adds a wink and her tone sounds playful.

A more hearty laugh then, “Oh sweetie, I wait for them to come out. Makes for better target practice, being a moving target and all.” Plus attacking something or someone in their own home was just fucking rude. Not that she hadn’t done it in the past. “End poorly for me?” a bigger laugh this time, “Clearly you underestimate me, which isn’t good.” She wasn’t trying to start anything, but this girl didn’t know who or what she was talking to. And there was no way a fucking rabbit would ever get the better of her.

Smiling, “Oh, I wasn’t worried, just having a little bit of fun.” Wink. “A roll of quarters huh?” a nod. She’d never need it, being undead and able to increase her strength if she needed to.

Looking to James, “This is true, though not all do.” A knowing smile.

She raises her glass, “Or jogging? Think that’s what you were doing that night in the park. Good way to clear the head.” Or it was if she remembered right.

An eyebrow was raised. This guy knew a little about the criminal lifestyle. Impressive.

“Yes, that would work. But when you have enough friends in important places, those things aren’t a concern anymore. But I give you credit for that.” Not to mention she’d never go to the beach during the day.

Back to Cynthia, “Never know. There’s always room to learn and improve on skills.” Haunt versus Savage, this would be fun.

And then Kid was taking off too. “Have a good one.” She says watching him leave.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Um. So long." Cynthia said as her face fell. FUCK! How the hell do the succubi do this every night?! Her mind screaming in frustration. The beast was growling. Blood, warm and flush behind the face of someone that seemed remotely interested in her was now leaving. She tried her best to hide her feelings behind a mask of dejected boredom as she watched Kid melt into the crowd and vanish from sight.

I do need to get better." She nodded in agreement. She pulled out a small piece of paper and a pen from a bag that seemed to be camouflaged by the darkness of her clothing and scribbled down a number. "Give me a call, we'll do something sometime." Cynthia said with a slight smile as she pushed the scrap over to Ale. The goth forced a sigh out as she stood up. "I suppose I should get going myself." She nodded to the Reeve them paused as she considered James with a frown. "...Better drink some more water. Or something." She said as she scooted out of the booth and waved. The girl stepped through the crowd and slipped out through the front door.

The odd smell that seemed to pervade the table faded away. Cynthias beer still remained untouched.

Cynthia is out. This was fun

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread