Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

A man that screamed biker entered the bar carrying a small gym bag conversed with another biker at the bar. The two left but the one without the bag paused at the exit to talk with someone outside. This bearded bear of a man shrugged at whatever was said and gave a thumbs up to the bartender. The bikers were all smiles as they left. A blast of desert heat acted as herald for the woman that entered after the bikers left.

Circe was informally dressed, favoring snug denim jeans, sneakers, and denim jacket. Her short t-shirt that left her midriff exposed. The Fairest went to the bar, surprising the bartender by only asking for a cola as her free drink. Circe's ear twitched, noting a familiar accent she heard in a conversation. She'd noticed the car outside, it was indeed sweet. She eaves dropped a little before deciding to walk over, "Sup? Not to be intrusive but I heard two things that interest me. Mechanics and," her accent is very close match to Alessandra, "I thought a fellow county woman over here. Ho sbagliato?" she asked in Italian.

Circe certainly hoped so. She'd be annoyed if she'd made such a simple mistake. Plus she'd heard the talking cars. The Rogue Mobile was certainly not impressive in comparison to, well anything, but Circe knew how to work on an engine.

-1 Glamour Harden Mask
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

(Harden Mask)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A House of Mirrors can be grating on the psyche if you're already inclined to madness. Quick isn't. Not really. But, kind of like alcoholism, its something certain people are more 'susceptible' to. People like him. Quick needed some time off. Sasha would forgive him. Probably.

It doesn't take long on his walk to spot the Dive bar.

Eyeing his reflection in a storefront window, Quick gives himself a once-over. Brown jacket and black t-shirt? Check. Form-fitting jeans? Check. And, of course, his game face. You know... the James face. Quick probably would fit in just fine at a place like this. Well... maybe not the jeans part. He'd be better off not trying to find a date here. 'Rougher' crowd, or whatever. No biggie. He'd rather have a few drinks and sleep the night off than play guest at someone's hotel room.

He doesn't try to make eye contact with anyone on the way in. His target is an open seat at the bar to be close to his refills. Half the glass of his first is gone before he bothers to look around.

Damn. It really is a rougher crowd tonight.

One girl - also wearing a leather jacket - has one of those short, short haircuts. Her demeanor just makes it look mean. Another girl is dressed up almost goth, with a crazy blue haircut .

But two more familiar faces and voices are mingling right in with these two hellions. Sophia and Circe! Did those two know each other? Or either of the rough looking girls, for that matter? Quick takes another hard draw from his beer, not really sure what to do. If three's a crowd, what the heck is five?
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

3. Likes Origins, liked this post

Presence
    (Affable)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Pleasant Drawl)
    Eidetic Memory
    Trained Observer
    Contacts
    (Street)
    Kid

Cahalith
    Hunter in Darkness

+1
    DV
    PRE

The night's young. First few bars were dead, so he'd moved on. Maybe this one would do the trick. It's Kid's kinda spot too. Dark, dirty. Cheap drinks. Good humor. Or so he hopes.

Anyway, he flicks his butt before walking in. Giving a drunk looking girl outside the door a wink. As usual, his outfit appears to be composed of thrift-store pieces, which doesn't keep him from somehow looking cool. Maybe it's the attitude, maybe it's the devil-may-care grin. Maybe it's the animal magnetism. Who knows.

He gets a smile from the bartender when he orders: shot of well whiskey. PBR tall boy. And while he waits, Kid scans the bar.

Well, I'll be...

It's Viola. Sitting over there in a booth with a few very interesting ladies. For a minute he considers having his drink and booking it. Letting his pack mate do her damn thing. But what fun is that? And besides, doesn't he owe her a little bit of cock blocking after the last time they'd hung out?

He figures he does.

So, the shot and the beer come. The former is slurped down, empty glass left on the cash he owes. The latter is sipped and taken along for the ride. Kid makes his way through the crowd, grinning and bobbing his head at those he brushes by. Including Quick, who gets a "Scuse me, bubba."

And when he's close enough, he fairly bellows:

"Well Lookit here!" Coming to a stop beside Circe. A massive swig is taken off his tall boy. "Ain't this a fucking sight!" Blue eyes, filled with mirth, sweep Alessandra and Cynthia, before settling on Viola. "How the hell are you, Viola? These your friends?"

Viola's probably gonna kill him for this, but he just can't resist.
    Meninna | Cahalith
    WP: Essence: Primal Urge: ●●

5. Likes Deltaomega, Origins, liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The goth offered Alessandra a shrug. "Alright I suppose. I did finally manage to find a place to stay. Bit of a fixer-upper." She smiled. It was a hole in the wall, but it was better than staying in the corner of the Caldarium surrounded by burning candles all the time. "I suppose I can stay for a beer or two." She added as she took a seat next to the tattooed italian. The corners of her mouth twitched a little more upwards when her eyes went back to Viola. It did take her a moment looking out the window to notice which car they were talking about. "Hm...Very nice."

As she was getting comfortable she was a bit surprised by the appearance of two more approached the booth. It was not every night people were willing to get this close to her, even if she was not the main focus of their attentions. "Well you two seem popular." She commented. "I'm Elise. You two friends?" She asked the loudest of the newcomers.

7. Bump "Bump" this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding once, “I am too, it’s a better fit then the jeep I had, plus it seems to draw some attention.” Smirking, “Always a good thing.” Sometimes. But if she wanted to be left alone she would stayed in her Haven.

Ale chuckles, “Have to say, not many are as upfront as you are. Not that it’s a bad thing, kind of refreshing, better than those that expect you to read their minds. Idioti.” insert eye roll and a smirk. Her Clan didn’t have those abilities, though it’d be kinda hot to have em.

If Ale had felt like it, she would have told Viola to grow up. Or something to the effect. But she was in a good mood.

One shoulder shrugs, “Sure, go for it.” Dive bars didn’t typically sell expensive stuff, so she wasn’t worried.

The accent draws her eyes, it was familiar, as was the face attached to it. But she couldn’t remember the name. She usually didn’t remember the name of breathers, they were either dinner, or expandable. Usually no middle ground.

And while they might have shared a country, the Savage had a feeling she was more Italian than the kid could hope to be. Being hundreds of years old and all.

“You’re welcome to join us as well if you want, and I’m sorry, but I don’t remember your name.”
    she was a little sorry about that. “You like cars too I take it? Have to say, not used to my car drawing this much attention, it might go to her head.” She tries to joke. Jokes weren’t usually her thing, but she thought she’d try.

It wasn’t hard to catch James at the bar. His boyish good looks made him stand out to her. A little four finger wave was offered. He’d join them if he wanted, though maybe he was meeting someone.

And then an eyebrow was raised at the guy, who seemed to know Viola.

“Friend of yours?” she asks with a smirk and a drink from her beer. He had a pleasant draw to his voice, which was actually nice to listen to. Not something she heard often.

“And which sight would that be?”
    she asks innocently enough with a wink to Viola. She could have said more, but had a feeling Viola would handle him. The beer glass pointed to him, “And are you are friend?” he could be a crazed stalker.

Looking to the Haunt, “Nice. And nothing wrong with a fixer-upper, gives you a chance to make it into what you want it to be. Add your own personal touches.” Not that she knew much, or anything really about decoration and all that stuff.

“Not sure we can classify anything as being friends, only met once and all. I mean, I need to hang out at least two or three times to take a relationship to that level.”
    She again tries with a joke. Was it falling flat? Maybe. Probably. But whatever, the breathers opinion didn’t really matter.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

9. Likes Origins, , Travisc06489 liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

-1 Vitae to drink....sorry...posting from my Nook!
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

She was going kill Kid. That is what the twist of her lips meant.

...no. That was too good. To quick. She'd lay him up for a day or three.

She's pretty sure the thoughts of him intimidate and bloody future were written in her eyes.

"More like an annoying kid brother. Which is accurate. He is called Kid." says she, focusing all of her dour-self into silently promising that bloody, bloody future, "Elise and Sophia, we just met." she says even as the voices come up and more introductions are spoken and everyone seems to talk over each other.

Feeling a little like a petulant brat, she sips her beer.

Least with the sudden influx of people, the skunk's stink was. Shit. Diffused? There was more sweat and perfume and all sorts of other things in the air. And there was Kid. Which helped. Even if she wishes he'd die in a hole right this very instant.

And hell, there was another pretty brunette with an Italian accent.

A nod, with a ride like that, you'd be after the attention. If you didn't want it. You walked. Or didn't go out.

"I'd rather not bark up the wrong tree." Replies Viola, smirking a little at her words. Her brow raises, a silent question asking if she was.

"Well then, I'll have a whiskey."] With Kid around, she'd developed a taste for it.
    Meninna Rahu | Primal Urge ●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Some friendly dude just showed up, "Aren't you chipper. And I don't know whichever is Viola from Eve, nor you from Adam," then Circe turned to the goth girl. Interesting for a mortal but certainly nowhere in the weirdness tiers of Changelings. "Hello Elise, you can call me Mary," she sent a smile towards the goth.

Which she then focused upon Alessandra, "Well that is unsurprising, it was rather late when we met. Fun talk though, but I don't think we actually swapped names. So if you knew it you;d need to be psychic," she giggled. Circe hadn't heard the early talk but nodded, "I would joke about having many names but I already told the darkly dressed damsel to call me Mary. So there you are," she waves both arms to her side in a sweeping motion, a large grin plastered on her face. "And I do enjoy cars. I am may not look it but I do enjoy being a grease monkey, not that I don't know how to enjoy a good ride. Uh," she blushed, "Not that my current replacement holds a candle to your car. Yeah," Circe grimaced, "fixer upper is an understatement for mine. But working on stuff is fun. Soup it up enough and it becomes a LOT of fun.."

Her eyes did briefly dart over to where Alessandra was waving. Then doubled back after spotting Quick Jimmy. Jimbo seems to have friends. "Oh, so that means I'm one step closer to being your friend then? This is our second meeting after all," Circe directed that playful question at Alessandra.

"Kid? Fun name, So a question then Miss Viola? Should your psuedo little brother," she points at Kid whilst facing Viola, "make us wary or amused?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Bubba? For real? Really is Quick's own fault, though. This is the place he picked for a drink. Guy isn't much of a looker, but he has that sort of pleasant drawl when he speaks. Quick blinks a few times. "Sure." Since this new guy seems to be joining the larger group, Quick lends an ear and an eye to the situation. The conversation is over some car though.

And who knows who. Fun. Fun enough to take another long drag from his drink. At this point? He might as well just get drunk enough to make the conversation interesting. Or just vie for attention. Or both.

Catching a wave from Sophia and a glance from Circe, Quick offers a smile back. Then finishes his drink. Then orders another. Then ventures over to the group.

And Circe seems like the best social anchor he has to work with, so he does. "Hey, you." he says to the Summer, with his new drink in hand. "Sophia. And... you guys." He isn't sure what to make of the group. Its 'uneven' enough to be a collection of Lost, even though Circe is likely the only one. And more than half of them are pretty people. Without someone like Sera or Vivian here, though, Quick won't have any real competition. Another few blinks. And an awkward swig of his beer. "Working on that, 'Mary'? This car of yours?" He raises a brow, wondering how or why he never caught that name from her.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Presence
    (Affable)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Pleasant Drawl)
    Eidetic Memory
    Trained Observer
    Contacts
    (Street)
    Kid

Cahalith
    Hunter in Darkness

+1
    DV
    PRE

Kid winks at Viola, his eyes dancing with sheer delight.

Yep. She's gonna kill me alright, he thinks. Very much pleased with himself.

"Elise, Sophia, Mary. Hell-o and good evenin'!"

He follows his pack mate's lead with the Kid Brother angle. "Siblin's sparked from different kindlin', you might say," he pronounces, grinning like a lovable maniac. "Love or the act thereof bein' a sort of fire and all." The words spill out of him, seemingly without forethought.

Giant gulp from his tallboy. Can's already half-empty.

"An I s'pose I'd be the younger. Makes sense. She can whup my ass, that's for sure." He says it like it's a real compliment, not a confirmation of her barely restrained anger. "Though it's still unclear who got the brains." Another wink to Viola.

This is fun. Like playing with fire. Or a nuclear warhead.

His eyes wander the group of women. They're not his type, really. Too perfect. Well, maybe the goth. Largely because she smells bad. Kid can't help it. He likes 'em a little...off. Those blue eyes linger inquisitively on Cynthia for a moment, before darting to Mary. Her question makes him guffaw. He's got a loud, charming laugh.

"Oh she's gonna tell you I'm harmless. An idiot, but harmless. Whether you believe her or not?" He shrugs and then chugs more beer. "Well that's up to you."

And shit, here's that male model he'd bumped into earlier: "Evenin'," he responds to Quick's greeting. "What d'they call you?"
    Meninna | Cahalith
    WP: Essence: Primal Urge: ●●

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread