(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage remembers that night, “Unless you’re talking about another evening, I believe I was there as well. Even helped with the ropes.” Though to be honest, she didn’t remember how to tie them. “And you drew quite the crowd.” But she was pretty sure Vivian knew that.

There was a chuckle before Ale took a drink of her beer.

The Daeva not going onto the dance floor? This was certainly a first.

“You sure you want to hang back with me? And I highly doubt you can’t dance.”
    She tries to look suspiciously at Vivian but ends up smirking.

Hearing Alice say she’d never seen a body shot in person wasn’t surprising to her. With what she had said about her upbringing and then life on the road, it wasn’t a shock.

Alice was unsuccessful at grabbing her hand.

Laughing, “Go have fun! Show them how it’s done!” she tries to encourage.

A smirk was then offered to James, “Aren’t you sweet. But a girl never reveals her age.” Especially her true age, which he wouldn’t believe anyways.

She then watches over the edge of her glass as the two dance. Or, well, Alice dances and James seems to fail. But, had to give the guy credit for not caring and just going for it.

Leaning close to Vivian, both to be heard and to say something to her only, “I’m starting to think I might not have been that bad out there. Poor guy, but hell, props for him going for it!” she says with a grin.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Travisc06489, liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

Watching the floor, and having fun so far, she shrugged. "Well, I just prefer dancing, with a partner... in bed." Laughing loudly. Downing another drink, Vivian caved. "You know, Sophia, I may as well give it a go. You only live once, right?" Probably the worst cliche for their kind, but it was all she could muster right now.

She really only enjoyed the horizontal mambo. For now, she'd make an exception. Everyone else seemed to be carefree and letting go, including the Haunt.

Vivian took to the floor near Alice and James and started grooving with the music. Truth be told, she rarely even tried to move with a heavy beat of club music. She was better at swanky slow things to entrap a man. The Daeva did some wiggling, some low grinding, and even hit her hands to the floor a few times before rolling it back up and letting her hips move with the music.

Turning back to the bar, she did a finger curl to Ale to join them. Not to mention, a large tempting grin.

4 Suxx...wtf lol

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Life's to short to hold back, right?" Alice returns, a weird..er smile on her lips. For three dead ladies and one live man, life really was too short.

"We might bring it up, but you should never-ever ask!" Alice chimes in as the topic of age is passed around.

James follows after her, and the thrum of bodies and the press of Vivian's Beast coming closer make it so she can't tell how the guy did, even knowing she paled in comparison to the Daeva she still tried to keep to the beat of the music.

"Sophia~! Come oooo~oonnn!" Alice calls over to the savage, doing a twirl, hopefully ending up facing the bar where Ale still was. Here she was right next to the bombshell that was Vivian York making a fool of herself in front of everyone, surly the badass that she was, wasn't afraid?

Date Action Roll Result
    2017-09-22 21:28:31 Alice Hart rolls 2 to Dance! (Dex 3 + Expression -1 unskilled) (10 Again) 8, 3 1 success
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

5. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The young man turns out his palms once more in pantomime of defending himself. "Alright, alright. Sorry. Think my mother told me the same thing."

Three out of four ain't bad. If Alice is keeping score, that is. Though Quick isn't excited to dance again soon. You don't just become a fantastic dancer overnight. After the song he'd run out into ends, he returns to the bar.

He watches Vivian go at it, and, of course, she's not half bad. Her protests from before had probably just been modesty. Or... false modesty. Leaning in a little towards Sophia at the bar, he asks "Is she just good at everything? Not that I'm jealous." He smiles and shakes his head, then turns back to his sipping drink.

Enjoying a little of a show on the dance floor from his quite comfortable place at the bar, he asks Sophia "Seen anything you like tonight? I'm sure Vivian won't even have to go looking." He turns to wink at the redhead. "They'll all be coming to you." After another sip of his drink, he blinks, with a questioning look forming on his face. "So Alice trusts you two to, what, let her know who's worth her attention?"
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a nodding smile and nod, she got what Vivian was saying. She then tips her beer at the Daeva and watches her take the dance floor by storm.

An eyebrow raises and there was a chuckle as Vivian shows them how it was done. Leave it to someone of her blood to move like that.

Her head shakes at the finger curl, nope, wasn’t happening. That grin might tempt mere cattle, but it wouldn’t tempt this Savage. Another sip of beer was taken, had to blend in and all. So she leans back against the bar, one elbow resting on it,.

And then Alice tries to beckon her onto the dance floor. Seemed she was going to have to have a talk with them about her lack of dance skills. Not to mention she just did not like dancing. It wasn’t her thing. And the last time she did was with a very handsome Spanish Daeva. But that had been dancing to actual music.

She then laughs at James with a nod, “Yeah, pretty much good at everything.” But they each had something they were good at. For Vivian it was being enticing and sexy. For the Savage it was putting bullets between people’s eyes and working the criminal underworld. “But we’re all good at something right?” surely that was true. Well, for some people.

Looking to James, then back at the club, there was a shrug, “Eh, not really. Not sure of you can tell, but this isn’t really my thing.” The beer was held up and motioned to the club. “I’m more of a dive bar, a good beer and low key energy kinda girl.” She then leans closer, “Plus, all these guys are a little too clean cut and well behaved for my tastes.” Then there was a wink as she leaned away chuckling. “And no, they’ll start flocking to her shortly. Unless they have no confidence, then they’ll just eye fuck her from a distance.” Which she might be ok with, she didn’t know Vivian that well.

The question about Alice was a surprise. She blinks a few times, mind working over an answer,
    “Oh, uh, I don’t know really. She’s never come to me for help with men, most seem comfortable approaching her and she’s an excellent judge of character.” She was the Seneschal. “I keep an eye on them and let her know if they seem creepy, but it’s never really come up. Believe it or not, she can handle her own and won’t shy away from telling a guy to screw off. But if I see a guy being a dick I won’t hesitate to teach him a few lessons in manners.” Another drink was taken. “You’d be surprised how much a persons voice and their words tell about them.” Alice was quite capable of taken care of herself. But that didn’t mean the Savage didn’t keep an eye on her, not afraid to step in and defend her friend if she had to.

“What about you? Anything catch your eye yet?”

8. Likes liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

Giving a little whoop whoop into the air when the rest of the crowd was doing the same. Going with the flow was easier, and blending in was safer right now. Drawing the attention of the entire bar would have been difficult; she wasn't a glutton.

"Rubbish!" Vivian flit her hand into the air. "I am not good at everything. But, you will probably never know, because why would I tell someone my weakness. You can just keep thinking I'm perfect." It may have been a little overboard, and in any other company the Daeva wouldn't have said it. But, these were her girls.

It seemed like James and Sophia were going to attempt to have a private conversation, by the bar. Wasn't a big deal to her, but she was always curious.

"Okay, so apparently a drink in me and I can dance." Loudly laughing, her Couterie mate knew that was complete bollocks. "You know, this is really fun. Meeting random men, even if he's gay. Just doing things outside the Office."

"Although, I think it's Sophia's pick next." It was very strange to say that name instead of Ale. She could have slipped, but had made a conscious effort to repeat it in her head every time the Daeva looked at the Savage. Dancing in a little to Alice and putting her head to her ear. "And we need code names when we're out!" She whispered in something that the Haunt could hear.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Sounds like a smart lady!" Alice calls up over the music even as it changes, which in turn carry James' leaving back to the bar.

"Guess we're just that amazing!" Alice calls out to Vivian

Still Ale resists their combined begging and...whatever Vivian was doing to entice the savage to the dance floor.

Alice laughs, her always hollow laugh as Vivian calls out to the twosome by the bar, then as the two on the floor are getting, nor ignored but not really included, Vivian leans in, her accented voice close enough for Alice to have little trouble understanding.

"Ditto!" Said with a secret smile. Alice really didn't know why they were making a (for her) passing show (and probably Vivian) an amazing show of feminine motion, maybe it was just in the stars for tonight. "for sure! I've been needed this!" she enthuses, "...but I have to admit, I kinda wish we met more then just James. He's fun and all, but...." Alice trails off.

A nod and a laugh. "Yes we do! It'll be fun! Maybe we could do code names and then places, to fit them...? Or something. Something that's not just us at the office all the dang time!"

Date Action Roll Result
    2017-09-25 17:52:02 Alice Hart rolls 2 to Dance! (Dex 3 + Expression -1 unskilled) (10 Again) 9, 7 1 success
    We're at -5 days, we should probably start winding down
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

In the face of the unshakable Vivian, Quick nods to Sophia. Shrugs. "I guess. In my case it's having killer abs. That's a something." Despite his company, he can't help but pull up his shirt to reveal his 6 'prized jewels'. Not a whole lot of females with that kind of body. They're more the curvy type.

"And if Dive bars are your thing? Cool. Don't let anyone tell you different." Quick could care less where his good time comes from. As long as there's plenty of drinks and at least a solid '7' in the crowd.

Speaking of which... plus 2. A damned fine looking young man with one of those trendy pencil goatees. "Yeah... about that."

Quick turns to address the group. "Look, its been fun. But I think I found a ride home. Catch you ladies next time." Which is way more likely than not. The two best scenes are the club and the beach, and Quick can be found at either.

Breaking off. Thanks for the scene!
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

12. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She chuckles at Vivian as she takes another drink. The Savage knew the Daeva wasn’t perfect, each of them had skeletons they hid and a Beast clawing to be set free.

At the showing of his abs, she simply nods. Good for him and all, but it wasn’t impressive to her. To her it meant he probably spent way too much of his short life in a gym.

Laughing, “Oh, no one tells me anything. I just like to be the good friend and go with them to places they enjoy. Only fair and all that stuff.” Alice had wanted to come here, so the Reeve had agreed.

Good for him, seems he found a target for the night.

Raising her glass, “Good for you! Have a good time, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.” She says with a smirk. And what wouldn’t she do? Well, she wasn’t sharing that right away.

Looking back into the bodies on the dance floor and crammed close together, she fights the urge to shudder. They all looked too young to be there and like they were trying hard to draw attention. Probably college kids who had mommy and daddy paying for everything. Sighing, she takes another drink.

V
    Vivian York

"Well ladies, I think this was a successful evening. Even if no one 'scored'." She cackled and shook her head.

"You know, Sophia... I think we need to meet next week and talk about that." Giggling again, maybe the bar scene just made her giddy.

"What do you think Alice?" They all needed code names. Not only for bars, but there were probably many reasons they could use them.

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread