(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"People are at that," and that was just factoring in normal people, never mind thralls who'd thought themselves in love with the Daeva.

Another too-wide-too-fake smile, this time paired with a laugh, hollow as always, and a small bow. Alice thought that Vivian would have got it, even if women was exchanged with man, in wingman, but maybe it was her and Ale's age, that caused them to not know the term. Or maybe it was their age paired with them being from the UK and Italy.

"Change? Yeah! I'm just...." trailed off, or maybe swallowed by the sound of the club, "Wanna be different!" she was nothing but a victim in the White, terrified of doing, or being, or moving. Swallowed and eaten. Flesh whipped off, again and again, and again. She wasn't going to be that again.

A nod, "I do watch a lot of cooking shows - or I used too. I loved looking at the amazing food, and realizing I'd never get to that level." or need to, ever. "The plates were always so pretty." a head shake, and a laugh, "I'm into reality trash too - I always watch Big Brother - Canada!" it always made her a little nostalgic, a little homesick, but it was a nice-ish feeling, so she watched the one that reminded her of home - and how stupid people could be.

"A peach Kir!" she shouts over the crowd to the bartender, "Oh wait, that sounds yummier. What my new friend said! The Weded Bliss!" turned back to the others, "Thank you, I'll get the next round!" she was feeling weird, wired. There was an....anticipation thrumming through her.

"Blow job shot?" Confused for a seconded before she remembered that scene in Deadpool. "Never mind! I'm not too much into shots either. Actually I'm usually not into drinking either!"
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

2. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

All the talk about change get's Quick's gears turning. As much as he's not a fan of being judged by strangers, he struggles to place the seemingly fake, doll-faced blind girl. Maybe she only seems fake because she's used to being a wallflower? He won't be having that. If tonight is about her coming out of her shell, he'll deal with however much 'fakeness' she has to offer. Just one more excuse to cut lose!

"Toronto?" he asks, avoiding any future references to the lost - ahem - item. "Been around a lot, but never went that far north. Canada actually have any beaches?" The Elemental smirks, knowing full well that the country has water surrounding three sides. But just because the land meets the sea doesn't mean there's something worth seeing. Or visiting.

Quick takes down the address on his phone, making one of those handy little 'Notes' the newer generations of phone have. If he ever does get bold enough, he just might brave the storm. Still, not likely. Finishing up with that, he smiles at Sophia by way of thanks. "Bashful? God, no. Just might need to shop for a different outfit. Left all my leather in New York." he says with a laugh. Never mind the fact that he's never worn leather in his life. It had never seemed a worthwhile way to spend hard stolen earned money.

For the second time that night, someone brings up Canada. Quick shakes his head, mostly for himself. He'd always imagined Canada to be dreadfully boring. Too polite. Too much wilderness. "Reality shows? Ugh. You're stronger than I am. I get mad watching those." He considers leaving it at that, but maybe a little honesty would warm them up to him further. "Grew up pretty poor. People who made money by acting stupid on TV? Never say well with me. Doesn't seem fair."

"Sure." he says, imagining that 'grazie' is probably like 'gracias'. Who in America doesn't know what that means? "Just a name, I guess. Had one at a wedding I crashed. Probably just wishful thinking on their part."

Alice beats him to the punch and orders the shot for herself. He signals the bartender and chimes in over the music. "Make that four!" Even if Vivian doesn't try it, he's not going to leave one of them without a drink. "Kinda... little less sweet. Less messy too." He can't help but giggle a little at the double entendre. "Give this one a shot?" he presses, sliding one her way as the drinks arrive. He raises his own, eyeing Sophia to join and announcing for Alice's sake. "Let's get this thing started! No backing out now." With that, he throws back the shot. Bliss indeed, he thinks to himself, smiling. He watches each of the girls for their own reactions.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

(-1 Vitae to Drink)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Looking to Vivian, “Could always call them and see if they can ship out another one. I’ve had things shipped from favorite stores back in Florence, so might be worth looking into.” International shipping was an amazing thing. And Canada isn’t as far away, so seems like it would be easier.

Smirking to the Daeva, “Well, I wouldn’t say that exactly. If we are to play this,” a hand waves in the air, “wingwoman thing, then perhaps it would draw in some interested parties.” Both male and female. “But I don’t think it would be as welcome in here.” This wasn’t the Asylum and they might get some weird looks or asked to leave.

So she wasn’t into shots, who would have guessed. For some reason she could picture Vivian laying on a bar and offering body shots. But she had to ask, “Not even body shots?” she asks, trying to look and sound innocent as she asks the beautiful Daeva.

“Well different is good Alice, and I’m eager to see what you come up with. I would recommend more amazing outfits like that one.” That would certainly turn some heads in Elysium.

There was something else she wouldn’t have expected, Alice liked trashy reality tv. Turns out she didn’t know as much about her Coterie Mates as she would have liked. They would have to work on that.

She simply shakes her head, “I don’t really care for tv. Guess I’m just as content to relax cleaning my guns or pinning butterflies.” Shrug. Yeah, she was a savage that pinned butterflies, and she’d like to hear someone laugh at it.

Shrugging, “Whatever they’re having.” She’d play along, why not? Nodding to James, “Thanks!” she was usually a beer girl, or a nice strong whiskey.

At the mention of beaches, she grins, “Might like the beaches back in Italy, we have some nude ones. Always a huge hit with the tourists.” Maybe that was why people being naked didn’t bother her?

Laughing, “Leather is always a big hit. Plus, such a great way to show off the body.” Leather pants were usually her go to.

Nodding, “Isn’t that the truth! I did plenty of stupid stuff growing up and never got paid for it or any fame.” Well, not Hollywood fame anyways. And her stupid stuff usually involved interrogating someone wrong or offing someone before she got to talk to them. Ah Mafia stuff, she missed those days.

Taking the shot, she raises the glass before pushing the blood through her body once more. This time to allow her to drink. And hold it down for a few.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

5. Likes liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

It had been so long since the Daeva ate, she hardly remembered what food tasted like. The thought of watching cooking shows nearly made her stomach turn. Wait, Alice 'watches' them? Perhaps she just meant listening. Which was probably a good thing.

"Reality trash, on Alice you are a hoot!" It was good to get out with normal people, finding out about all the tidbits of her Coterie was exactly what they needed.

And before the Daeva knew it, she was about to get a shot that she wasn't really in the mood for. Wasting precious Vitae sometimes really wasn't her favorite.

"James, you really need to find some more leather. I hear they have leather nights and the Asylum once in a while." Her eyes widened and her brows moved up and down.

"Okay, fine, I will do this shot since apparently I cannot be talked out of it now." She laughed, ready to down it when given the queue. But it was too late, the new guy was already throwing it back, then Ale too. Forcing more blood to her gullet, Vivian nudged Alice. "Okay, down the hatch."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

(Imbibe)Vitae 1 Spent
    OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Yeah most of them piss me off too - I stick to the game show ones, those can get funny." Though as he continues on, Alice keeps mum. She didn't grow up poor - but she didn't, wasn't allowed to spend Daddy's money like her mom or brother had been.

A hollow laugh, "I think it's a given that Vivian does body shots!" with alcohol and not.

Vitae is precious, and yes this was probably a waste, but it was something twentysomethings did and despite her being a vampire with titles and responsibilities she was still a twentysomething - she'd always be one, but right now it was the truth. and Alice desperately wished she could get smashed for real.

Fuck. As soon as they were done here, Alice was thinking she might want to drag her Coterie Mates out of the Rack, find a party, and maybe find some drunk skunks and replace what they've wasted here.

Vivian's elbow brings her out of her head and she grins - too wide, too fake - and downs the shot.

Her head shakes and she sets the shot glass back on the bartop, and calls out to the tender, "Peach kir!" she orders again. She'd have that sweet peach and champagne drink Jack introduced her too the last time she was here.

Being an blind albino women seemed to get her faster service then just being an albino women, and soon Alice has her drink, she sips at it smiles - still too wide, still too fake - thanks the tender, and turns back to her group.

"So! Dancing?"

8. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Friends have you pinned, huh?" he says to the redhead, smirking over how both her friends give a retort about body shots. "Or they just not as bold?"

"So you're, what, the artsy type?"
    Quick takes another glance at the tattoos exposed on Sophia's flesh. "Butterflies are pretty. Little paintings with wings. Don't really slow down to admire art much, though." He shrugs.

With each girl taking her shot in turn, an impish grin spreads further on Quick's face. This is how you get a night started. "There you go!" he adds enthusiastically as the blind girl orders another drink. She's probably got it right, having something to sip. "Jack and coke!" he shouts to the bartender, once he's able to flag one down.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-09-16 14:35:51 Quick rolls 5 to Composure+Subterfuge to keep it cool. (10 Again) 2, 1, 1, 3, 7 failure

At the mention of dancing, Quick visibly looks mortified. He tries to cover for it with a smile. "Dancing? Great, yes." Any social edge he had over these girls is doomed to fall flat. If he's lucky, maybe some guy will find his attempt at dancing funny. Not leading the pack by any means, the Elemental sips his newly arrived drink and secretly hopes one of the girls will change their minds.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Maybe reality tv was a guilty pleasure of the Haunt. Everyone had some pastime or hobby they enjoyed but didn’t share with everyone. Perhaps fear of being judged? Hard telling.

The Savage? She pinned butterflies and loved classical music, but wasn’t afraid to own up to them. Being judged by others had never been an issue for her.

Looking to Vivian., “Leather nights you say? Hmm, I do have quite a bit of leather, maybe we’ll have to crash one of those nights.” She hadn’t been in there since Katya had left.

Laughing, it wasn’t like they had to really push to talk her out of it.

And then Alice joins her in her assessment of the Daeva and body shots. “Haven’t seen a body shot done in quite a few years, do they still do those? Damn, showing my age here.” She says with a shake of her head and laugh.

New drinks were being ordered, and true to form, the Italian orders a beer, whatever was on tap.

An eyebrow quirked at James, “Not as bold? This girl is as bold as they come, I just don’t usually do the popular bars where body shots would be welcomed and encouraged. I’ve done them before, but just never saw the attraction in em.” Seemed a one sided thing. And who the hell gets off licking someones stomach? Yuck!

“Artsy?” she asks with a shrug, “Maybe a little bit. I find it a calming hobby that helps me clear my mind and work over problems. My mother got me into it, showing me some in a gallery back home and I wanted to try. Guess it’s just become a thing since then.” Though cleaning her guns was also therapeutic as well. But that was a little on the odd side.

A sip of her beer was taken as the topic of dancing comes up. “Dancing? Only if you want to see me make a fool out of myself.” She laughs, “Rhythm has never been a strong suit.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

11. Likes , Travisc06489 liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

"Oooo yes, we should all go to leather night some night. I've heard it's quite the treat. I've been there on some other occasions and theme nights. I was tied up with rope once. That was magnificent." The liquor wasn't letting her mouth run free. That was all the Daeva. She gave fuck all who knew those things about her.

"Of course I've done body shots! They're even more fun when licked off the tight abs of a young chap." Although, that wasn't exactly what she was licking off the man's abs.

"Alice!" Vivian excitedly exclaimed. "You go dance with him. Or at least be his wing woman on the floor?" Although, Vivian wasn't sure how exactly that would work.

"I'm right there with Sophia. I can't dance to save my life. Well, I mean, if my life was on the line, I'd dance surly." She laughed loudly. The Daeva hoped that wasn't ever the case.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I don't think I have anything leather to wear for a leather night...." Maybe Alice could too. She'd need a kindred to help - but maybe Alice could try and explore what Katya knew. Enlightenment, a path to the Crone through pain, pain brought on by another. "Oh! Was it Katya?" Alice asks, thinking of the women, hadn't she said something about tying people up?

"I've never seen a body shot done." Alice counters, then backsteps, "Well, on tv. Forever ago, but not in person."

Alice's head tilts, Ale's mother? If she had eyes, she might have looked at Vivian to check if the Daeva had known that about the Savage.

"Yes! If I'm going to make a fool of myself, then you are too!" Alice shouts over the crowd and the music, going so far as to try and grab the Italian's hand and drag her to the dance for with the writhing bodies of the kine. The Daeva's voice, has Alice stopping her hand, "Fine! You two be happy watching me make a glorious fool of myself!"

The Doll's hand raises, gesturing to James, "Well! Let's go!" Alice called, but didn't try and grab him, instead she moves towards the pulse of the club and flings herself into the rhythm.

Dance! 1 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-09-18 15:48:55 Alice Hart rolls 2 to Dance! (Dex 3 + Expression -1 unskilled) (10 Again) 10, 3, 2 1 success

14. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

(WP to dance like a fool!)Willpower 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"You ladies don't hold back, huh?" he asks, mostly directed at Vivian. "Might run into me again if you're all about that." Which, of course, meant he'd have to find something leather. Maybe some form-fitting pants or something. And, you know, nothing else.

"Your age? You can't be any older than me." he says to Sophia. "I'm only 23. Living life and all that."

The discussion of body shots begs a grin - and an air of excitement from the young Elemental. "God, you're so right, Vivian! Even if you're not looking for sex. Something fantastic about getting close with a pretty stranger. Fun for you. Tease for them."

As luck would have it, two of the ladies don't seem particularly confident about dancing, either. Of all people, the blind girl is the one who throws herself onto the dance floor! She can't even see how she looks! Seeing an opportunity to save face - and maybe even show up the alpha female - Quick steps forward at the invitation.

"Right behind you!"
    he calls after Alice. How hard can dancing be? Quick knows how to control his body. It can't be that hard. And he can't let the opportunity pass to be the center of attention. Throwing caution to the wind, he steps onto the floor and puts on a hell of a show.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-09-18 16:46:31 Quick rolls 6 to Dex+Performance (-1 Unskilled) (10 Again, WillPower) 6, 4, 3, 5, 5, 6 failure

Or so he thinks.

16. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread