(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She had to laugh at how Vivian described her outfit. Holding a foot out and showing off the stiletto, “Yes, it might come as a shock but I do own shoes other than boots.” That might actually surprise some people. But at within her dead heart, she was still a girl. Not as feminine as others, but she had her times.

“It was a late night find that seemed like it would be fun. Had it for a little while in the back of my closet and decided, why the hell not wear it.” Plus it was club attire and hid her injury, which was a huge reason she picked it.

An eyebrow quirked, “Well, finding a club to party in is always a good start.” And then the comment about whips and fuzzy handcuffs makes her laugh, “Hate to disappoint you, but this is the wrong club for those things. If you wanted that, I’d recommend The Asylum, those would be the perfect accessory.” Though she thinks he’d get quite the show there, maybe more than he’d bargain for.

She watches him study Alice, suddenly feeling protective of her Coterie Mate. Though she knew full well the Seneschal could handle her own, so she says nothing. And then Vivian captures his attention, which was to be expected. She was a captivating and enticing woman.

“Well James, I’m Sophia. This pale beauty is Alice and the enticing stunner is Vivian.” If either of them had other names they used, no one told her.

Her eyes then go over what he was wearing before shrugging, “I have no idea if you are under-dressed. I usually frequent dive bars, so I don’t know.” And who the hell cares anyways? It’ll be dark in there and people will be drunk, what you were wearing wasn’t an issue.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Travisc06489, liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

Chuckling, "Alice, I will take you shopping any time. Ale too. We should make it a trio of a time. I think it'd be fun." Anything was fun as long as they stayed as a Coterie. Before that, she hoped to find out why Alice was sleeping so long.

Whispering back to Alice. "Because so far he's the only male that dared approach us?" Although, there weren't many that may suddenly come up to three hot women to make small talk. They'd have to be extremely charismatic to do so. Generally, someone like Asa, dashing and full of confidence.

"I may have a pair of handcuffs in my purse. You never know what could be waiting in there." She winked at the James kid. "Besides, fuzzy handcuffs are for beginners." And Vivian was certainly not a beginner, nor was she a full blown Dominatrix, but he didn't need to know that.

Laughing very loud. "Rubbish, James, you're not under dressed. But apparently, you've been under-complimented in the past and have a need for compliments."

She flipped her hand up. "It's not a bad thing, dahling, but, Sophia's right. This isn't the S&M club."

It dawned on her that Ale used a code name. They should all probably have code names. Vivian wanted a code name. This would need to be a topic at another soiree.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I'm shocked, shocked, I say!" comes Alice's voice, hollow but teasing, "I was sure when you wore that black dress with the flowers that you were wearing boots!"

"Good." Alice says relieved. "We could make a night of it," Alice gives the Daeva a smile. As always it's to wide and too fake.

Alice laughs, it's an eerie hollow sound. "Maybe!" And, to be honest with the three of them here together, eerie Alice, and the bombshells her Coterie mates are. Alice sort of thought that anyone who wanted to talk to them...wouldn't. That they - or more likely Vivian or Ale - would find someone male or female and convince them that talking to them wasn't so bad. Even if it might be.

The same eerie "If you see us and think that, you really haven't been to the Asylum." Alice had been of course, not for pleasure, but for business. When Katya had still been Seneschal, and latter, still within the Domain, Alice had gone to the fetish club many times to talk with the savage.

Vivian's admission gets another laugh out of Alice, but really she shouldn't be surprised. Considering her...lipstick. Speaking of, "Vivian, has your...lipstick been found?" the last she heard of it, it was MIA. "Or have you given up on finding it."

Ale makes introductions, and Alice offers a little wave. Hopefully she'll remember to call Ale by her other name, but if not. Hopefully, James'll think that 'Ale' was just a nickname.

"If you're clothed, then you're not under-dressed," Comes Alice hollow voice, "At least, for here." Alice adds, feeling strange and weird, and...something she can't name. "I, decided to be daring." An explanation as a bone pale hand motions to the length of her outfit, as they move forward in the line. Soon they're be in the club properly and not near enough to feel the thrumming pulse of the music vibrating through them.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

5. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sophia, huh? Love the tattoos." he says, trying to warm her up to his presence. With any luck, these girls could help him find some fun. At the very least, all eyes would be on them. And him. Of course. "Nothing wrong with dive bars. Just hoping this place is a different kind of thrill." he continues. This Sophia strikes him as the most approachable.

The one Sophia had introduced as Vivian, on the other hand, seems to want to lead the charge. She's dangerous. In all the right ways. Quick grins and pretends to look surprised when she mentions the real cuffs in her purse. "Call me a beginner, then. But if you find a need for those in there... I'll be first in line to watch."

She's clever too. He'd take offense to her assessment if it hadn't been so spot on. "Compliments never get old. No matter how many I get." he says, smiling confidently.

When the doll-face named Alice finally speaks up, Quick answers back with her name. Feels a little forced, but how else would she know he's speaking to her? "Could be right, Alice. I just like to feel put together. I'm guessing this place doesn't have a strict dresscode, though." The young man glances at the other two, seeking approval, before continuing. Even though he has no interest in taking advantage, he has a feeling Vivian and Sophia would be protective of their blind friend. "Your gamble paid off, though. Go bold or go home, right?"

"Your trio have room for a fourth?"
    he asks as the line moves forward. "Guess I've already intruded, but I could use a wingwoman. Or three." He smiles mischievously. Never mind the fact that Vivian puts him to shame; no room for modesty here. If they don't like it they can always tell him to piss off.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

7. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

An eyebrow was raised, shopping? Her face remains impassive, “Not a huge shopper, but I’d be willing to give it a try.” Shopping was a girly thing. Usually she just stuck with whatever she found that was in the right color and went with that. Actually hanging out and spending time in a store…with cattle…and acting like she cared…well…that’d be a first.

Smirking, “For some reason Vivian, I’m not surprised.” She said in a joking tone. And fuzzy ones were for beginners? File that away as something she never knew. And now did. She’d only ever used the things when interrogating or something.

There was then a soft chuckle as Vivian gives it to James. Poor kid, he was about to meet his match.

“If that’s a club you want to visit, we can give you the address. I’m not really dressed for there tonight though.” She usually showed more skin, and that was not about to happen right now. Plus, it wasn’t really her type of club. Sure, it was entertaining, but meh.

Laughing at what Alice said, “You know? I should have! Would have been more comfortable cause I don’t understand how you guys walk in these things all the time.” She says with a shake of her head. Sure, they’d make a good weapon if need be, but they were a bitch on the feet.

Nodding, “This is true Alice. We’d stand out.” Not that it bothered her.

“Well, daring looks great on you.” She compliments.

Eyes look back to James,Grazie. Been collecting them for a while.” Wink. Which was more true than he could ever imagine. Some go back to when she was still breathing.

“Not sure if it’ll be a thrill, never been here. But, the level of thrill depends on the people. So if it’s a thrill you seek, then lets see what trouble we can all get into? Is there a certain type of thrill you’re looking for?” there was a mischievous look in her dark eyes.

Ah, so he was more confident then he let on…interesting.

Naturalmente, ma sei in una notte selvaggia.” She purrs. “Wingwoman?” she asks slightly confused. Wasn’t a term she’d heard often enough to have a meaning for it. Eyes look to Vivian, maybe she’d know.

9. Likes , Travisc06489 liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

"The daring paid off, Alice." Her smile beamed into her voice.

"No." Half snarling in irritation. "Mable helped me look for it, but I still haven't found my favorite vibrat..." Cutting herself off, perhaps a little too freely was she speaking. She didn't want to scare away Ale's dinner.

"Well, Alice or Sophia can borrow them too. I have a few more pairs at home." Vivian may have collected random bits like that in the past... off of lying wanker police.

"Wingwoman?" The question solid in voice, as she looked in confusion to Ale. That term was strange, the Daeva was very curious as to James' answer about this. "Yes, what is this Wingwoman you speak of?"

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Normally I'm not either, but...I've been feeling like I need a change." Which is why she was asking Vivian for pointers.

Alice jumps a little at the sound that came from Vivian, "That's....not good. It's probably when taken by someone else, or maybe even trashed." Alice says, apology woven into her hollow voice, "You might need to re-buy. Did you get it offline?" maybe she could just get that same model.

A smile, it's a tad to wide, and always a touch to fake, "I watch a lot of tv and they always say 'go big or go home' so, maybe I'll have to adopt that. But substitute 'big' for 'daring'."

"Oh, you'd watch? What do you say, Vivian? Like an audience?" Alice laughs,

With what Ale said before and the tone of her voice now, Alice really wished she knew Italian. Youtube videos were only taking her so far.

"....I think he means wingman - but since we're fabulous ladies, wingwomen." The albino women turns her sightless gaze upon James, her head tilted in question.

"I picked this place, since it was the last club I went to that wasn't, you know. Work" Alice says, thinking perhaps that James would think that she was talking about the Asylum, but knowing that her coterie mates would know that she was talking about the Nox. "It's nice, bartenders are quick and the dance floor's packed!" she says as they come to the doormen and set out their IDs and soon pass through the door into the club.

"Bar first?" asked when they were all through the door.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

12. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Elemental, clearly enjoying the playful banter, grins at the exchange between Sophia and Vivian over the cuffs. Even Alice doesn't seem to bat an eye - if such an expression is appropriate for eyes obscured with shades - and is quick to chime in. Amused, he puts his hands up in a fake display of being overwhelmed. "Shouldn't have asked." he says, smile never leaving his face.

"But sure, I'll take the address." he says to Sophia. He wouldn't actually go there, but no point in telling these girls. That would give up any social edge he might have laid down. Which would probably bore these ladies. And ruin his evening. Maybe. Though he could just as easily find a guy at a club without their help. It's just more fun with a group. Quick blinks a few times as he comes back from the edge of his mental tangent.

His expression sours at the sudden display of frustration from Vivian. For a moment he almost considers leaving them to it, but her disclosure brings him back from the brink. As to why she censored herself? She must be worried about being judged. Or something. "The real thing is better, anyways. Usually." Because, of course, there are always let-downs.

Alice's deduction of the situation, on the other hand, is positively mortifying. "Taken? Jesus... wouldn't want it back even if someone found it. People are creeps."

Sophia's statement sends Quick off on a blinking tangent of an entirely different sort. Less in realizing where the hell he is and more in wondering what the hell she might have said. Sounded pretty, at least. Quick smiles back at Alice, who'd clued the other two in, then shakes his head at himself. She can't see him smile. Jerk. "Exactly right, Alice." he says, covering. "You three can have the guys I don't want. Like a wingman for his buddies." His smile this time is for Vivian's sake. It's clear she's the alpha female. In terms of looks, anyway.

Fortunately for him, Alice can't see his brow screwed up at that fake smile she gives him. After all he's done to be nice to her, too. Still, he's not willing to throw in the towel just because the blind chick clearly has no interest in being friends. She's at least trying to be civil. So can he. "There you go. Live it up."

"Sounds like fun. Can't wait to reel them in from the dance floor. To buy me drinks."
    He gives the two sighted girls a grin.

After showing his ID and finally stepping into the throbbing acoustics of this delicious club, he's quick to answer. "Bar first. First round is on me. Start the night off right. Ever had a Wedded Bliss? Bourbon, Irish cream and hazelnut liqueur."
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

14. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a smirk. “Well, guess it’s time to buy another one. And maybe lipstick is like shoes, you can never have too many?” least that’s what she’s heard about shoes. “A little variety never hurt anyone.” The smirk remained.

“You’d have to show me how to properly use them Vivian.” It probably sounded sexual and playful to cattle. But for Ale, she had only ever used them in interrogating people. And it usually did not have a happy ending when she was done. And that would more than likely be frowned upon here.
    So Vivian didn’t know the term either, weird.

“Change, while scary, is always a good thing.”
    And she had to admit, she liked the change in Alice. She seemed more confident and sure of herself. Coming into who she was and the power she held.

Wingman? Sounded familiar, but she couldn’t place it still. The joys of being from another country and not really leading a social Danse.

Nodding, “Bar first!” she agrees following the others. Slipping her ID from a pocket, yes, the pants had pockets. Oh if they only knew her real age! That made her chuckle.

When he mentions wanting the address, Ale gives it to him. “I just hope you’re not the bashful or why type, cause you’re going to have an evening to remember there.” That was an understatement.

Then there was a snort as she laughs at what James says. If he only knew what they were talking about. “Isn’t that the truth!” she agrees, still laughing.

And then the definition was confirmed, which was good to know.

And James was here for guys. Wow! Good to know. Nothing wrong with it, she didn’t care if her dinner liked guys or girls. They still tasted the same to her.

“Ah, I get it now! Thanks for clarifying it. Sometimes things get lost in translation for me, and sometimes I realize how old I am!” laugh. Literally…she’d old!

“Grazie! Very generous of you!”
    she then shakes her head, “And no, never had one and never heard of it. Though you don’t hear the word wedding and bliss in the same sentence these days.” She jokes.

16. Likes , Travisc06489 liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

The Daeva didn't have anything else to offer. She was far too familiar with change and just went with whatever most often. When it came back to her object she shrugged. "I think I got bought it at Seduction in Toronto. It was just such a powerful thing for it's size that it's a shame I lost it. Oh well I suppose."

Whirling toward Alice. "I didn't realize you watched that much telly. Maybe we should binge watch something one night." Now, the question was, what was the Haunt into.

Then it finally hit her right after Ale also tuned in. Quick wasn't looking for chicks, he was looking for men. "Ohhhhhhhh. Oh this may be fun!" Realizing what he was getting at. Vivian adored gay men. "Sorry Ale, there goes the handcuffs at least for James tonight." She laughed loudly.

"That sounds like what I've heard college students refer to as a blow job shot. Is it the same?" Vivian wasn't particularly a shot girl, but, eh, it may be entertaining to watch. "I don't particularly fancy shots. I like a long slow purr versus a quick mean clawing down my throat." She laughed, it was probably the worst example she'd come up with in a while.

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread