DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"First time," Ingrid replied, somewhat timidly, from her corner.

"I'm going through the... more interesting... clubs..." She added with a little bit more conviction. Ingrid's definition of an interesting club seemed to run into the small and intimate. "I've only been in town a short while, so I'm still got a lot of places to go through."

She nodded along with the general flow of the conversation.

"You... You work?" Ingrid barely managed to check herself before the words slipped out. She winced visibly this time. How could she not, Madison and Alice's talk suggested that the woman could see a bare year before. She badly wanted to know what kind of misfortune could lay someone so low.

For now, she kept herself in check. With wine.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

2. Likes liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing, “Of course, it’s a nice dress!” she was kind of a clothes horse, cause have you seen the closet space in a theater?! “Oh, well we need to get you out more.” She says matter of factly.

“I totally forgot the name of that place!” well, not really, it had been Crowleys, and that stirred up many emotions. “Miss that place, had such an interesting and fun atmosphere. And for someone who didn’t do clubs, you seemed to do well. Even dancing a bit if memory serves me right. But yeah, you should go out more! Who knows, I may start calling you and dragging you out.” Why not? Alice had been fun last time.

Even though Alice couldn’t see, there was a nod of her head, “Ah, I get that, the whole work thing. And moving into a new place, gah, been a bit of a hermit myself.” Or lazy. She wasn’t sure which.

Looking to the ethereal woman, “Oh, have you found any interesting ones? I’ve been to a few that are worth checking out if you like the night life.” Reverence was the most interesting thus far for her. Gothic wasn’t really her look, but you couldn’t beat the energy there. “The city is full of fun places to go! There isn't a lack of variety. Where did you move here from if you don’t mind me asking.” She assumes Ingrid moved here, seemed a safe assumption.

And then the question, and Faye brings the licorice scented drink to her lips, desperately waning a sip. But it was a fair question to ask and if she was being honest, one she was curious about too. Cause she didn’t remember what Alice said she did for work, her memory sucked. So she quietly sips and watches.

4. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice lets out a weird little laugh. It's awkward and without feeling.

"Sure, if I can swing it." There was a lot to consider before she could just go out whenever she wanted. Tonight was an indulgence, but other times she might need to think to bring Lyssa or another kindred. The threats hounding the Domain before she was sent to torpor were still at large now.

"I'm...a little stubborn." Alice admits, "And I like a challenge. So, learning to be-uh, well. It was fun, so it wasn't that hard, but it's hard...er to go out now and just have fun." she nods, "I miss that place too. It was interesting, and it was packed. So there was certainly something special there."

The question seems a little rude, but considering....everything, it made sense.

"Yep." she says trying for light, or as light as she could get, "I'm a PA." sort of. Then pushing away from her position within the Domain neither of these women should know anything about, "Did you move here for work?" Alice asks, it's a weak attempt to move focus off her, but it's not a truly abrupt shift in topic, they were still talking about work.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh. I came from the pacific north west. Seattle way." Ingrid took the chance to change topic. "Move here for work? Um. No. I was just drifting, you know. Liked the look of the place. Small city. Self contained. Not like the Bay. So. Trying to put down some roots... And I've fallen back into my old trade."

Ingrid made a face.

"Not my first choice, exactly. But it will have to do for now." Not quite a lie. But close.

"Good for you," Ingrid replies to Alice and once again, artlessly, finds herself saluting the blind woman.

Quickly moving on. "Reverence? Yeah I heard of that place. Not tried it yet. I prefer smaller clubs. Intimacy and quality over glitz, glamour and all that fake crap."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

The boy to her left was cute enough to make the drink enjoyable and though she toyed with the idea of enjoying another drink that night, ultimately she decided to pass.

Signing the small slip of paper to pay for her martini, she highlighted the boy's night with a quick kiss before working her way toward the door. Silently wishing Alice a pleasant evening, she slipped back into the night.

[vtr]Twist exits the scene[/vtr[
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

(Imbibe)Vitae 1 Spent
    OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Your old trade?" Alice asks, fingers held loosely around her beer, when she ordered it, she didn't think she'd be sitting with kine, she thought she'd find a table and listen to the music offered, a moment of calm and an opportunity to...assimilate somewhat unfamiliar sounds. Something to sooth the Blood.

Now that she was talking to Ingrid and Sera, Alice realized that she needed to actually drink. With an internal sigh, Alice forced the Blood to move. Reinvigorate her desiccated insides. Pressing the bottle to her lips, she takes a drink of the beer.

It was gross, sharply underlining her need for something else.

"What did you want to do?" Alice asks, "If you didn't want to fall back into what you used to do?"

A smile, forced and fake, "Thanks. It was...I wasn't expecting to get hired, that's for sure." and that was true. When Lady Stamford approached her about being Seneschal, Alice was floored. Never expecting the Venture to choose, her, a blind haunt to fill the role she was leaving.

"Reverence?" Alice asks, the name not ringing any bells, though that wasn't much of a surprise. "Quality? Hmmyeah. Me too." a little nod, though when Alice sought out places like what were being talked about, wasn't for the enjoyment of the venue.

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well I had moved, had I not? Big transformative journey, that was. I was hoping that I would not fall back into worn old patterns. But... It seems that is what I'm built for. At the moment, at least. I still got hope for the future."

Ingrid continued, again mixing the truth liberally with lies and misdirection.

"So. Faye. What about you? What do you get up to?"

See that? Ingrid casually deflected further questions with one of her own.

"Do you have any preferred... ah! ...Watering holes, Alice? I'm still getting my bearings in town. If you have a spot you like, nows the time to plug it." See, she can even sling out another. Anything to avoid revealing her current occupation.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Faye was also curious as to what Ingrid did, and was glad Alice asked cause she forgot. Or maybe the Absinthe was already making her brain a bit fuzzy. That could be it, but she finishes the glass and motions for another. What? She liked the little green fairy. Or maybe she was excited that she could work some magic and not be drunk.

“Anyone need another drink? My treat!” she offers.

“What do you do Alice?”
    she was curious, “And if I asked before, I’m really sorry, I don’t have the best memory and I’m lucky I remember my own name.” she adds with a chuckle. Well, in her defense, she had a few names. Between a shadow name…a new Sleeper ID and her true name a girl was bound to be forgetful.

“Reverence is a great club! Went there for Halloween last year and it was amazing. It has a more gothic theme and feel to it, but the interior is fantastic, worth checking out!” she nods.

“Seattle is a great city! Spent a little bit of time there before, a lot going on.”

There was another nod, “I can certainly understand and appreciate that. The whole transformative journey and not wanting to fall back into old patterns.” She was pretty certain that Awakening counted as a huge transformative journey

“Me?”
    she asks, “I’m a performer, side show specifically, used to travel the states with various Ren Faires and whatnot.” Her work didn’t draw as much attention as it used to. Which sucked, but it was to be expected. “Self-employed right now with that, which is kind of nice.” Setting your own hours was awesome.

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I am open to more wine," Ingrid said expansively.

"Reverence? Gothic? I thought they scene had faded away a long time ago. Wow. I really should take a look at that." She giggled. Reverence certainly sounded a place the Darkling would want to visit at least once.

She raised an eyebrow at Faye's revelation.

"Ren Fairs? Curious. Oh! I get what you mean about being self employed!" Ingrid nodded along, quickly giving up the idea of trying to check out Faye's shadow, given the ambient gloom of their corner.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Ah," Alice breathes, nodding. Understanding that in a way she never would have years ago. When she first arrived all she wanted was to fall into old patterns and disappear into the woodwork, now...she didn't. The thought a marvel. She wanted to feel different things, do different things. She didn't want to be the same old Alice. "Maybe, when you get settled, you'll be able to brake out of that pattern and find something new." Alice said, respecting the women seeming need to not disclose her current occupation.

A hollow sounding laugh, "I'm good Madison." Alice says, raising the mostly full beer in the air.

A name on her tongue, dies, because while Alice knew it was hands down the best place in town, Alice didn't really need to be associated with it, and...it wasn't her favorite 'watering hole' by any stretch of the imagination. "You know? When I first came here....I ended up going to a lot of dive bars." which had been true then, less so now.

An awkward smile, Madison must be hitting it hard to have forgotten, or maybe it was the music that prevented her from hearing, "I'm a PA!" she shouts over the crowd.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread