THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 20 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

I love Wolf but there's no way I can join the fun until I can consistently post with one toon.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Okay, character submission form is working. I compromised and made it functional but didn't put time into making it pretty :P

So... Werewolf is 'open'.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

awesome! thanks West. btw, it's saying I don't have permission to view the page when I click through the link.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

mmmkay try now
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

6. Likes unlimited sink liked this post

All good! Thanks!

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Sorry it's taken a while but I think I've got the Werewolf forum up to speed as far as features that were added after it closed and was missing. Since I commandeered the top area for the 'who posted' marbles, I've moved the Moon Phase down into the right sidebar with the Essence calculation.

Let me know if you notice any features/etc the other forums have that Werewolf is missing.

unlimited sink Saber Sloth Forn Clakes Yumyumcrow

Hey y'all!

Do y'all wanna help me set a rough agenda for the Venue? Nothing strict, just kind of an idea, a narrative suggestion, if you will.

I'm thinking that maybe after our first unofficial Tur meeting we could do some 1 on 1s, and then after that we could try a plot. For instance, I wouldn't mind running a PrP in August. I've got some ideas circulating about a shooting, and the spiritual aftermath, but I might change my mind. I dunno. What sounds good?

10. Likes Ruach, unlimited sink, liked this post

I'm all for a little OOC sequencing! And I think the order of development you suggest is a good one. I'm also thinking that I might try to run my first PrP for the venue. But that's going to be a long time coming together, so not really a consideration at present.

The one thing I would add is: we may also want to start thinking about Totems, deciding if/when/how to develop one (that is, if these wolves pack up).

12. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post

0 Scenes

(Starting off with, I am a Sleepy Sloth, so this might not make a whole lot of sense )

I'd love to get some one-on-ones going when Discovery closes.

And some Plotskis also sound good. Any kind! Either a Cayce plot or a Sink plot, or a whoever plot! - and whatever your awesomely awesome minds can concoct sounds good to me!

I'm not super familiar with wolf - so anything to get my toes wet sounds great to me! Plus plots are awesome for character development.

Ooh! Yes, Totems! 'tis a thing that should be talked about. Assuming our wolves wanna pack up and not be brooding loners.

I have more words about Totems, and stuffs, but my brain's turning to mush. I'll make better words in the morning!

14. Likes unlimited sink, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

I think Discovery, some one-on-ones, and later a plot (or two?) of some kind is a good way forward.

Given our numbers, I was under the assumption we'd form one "rough" Pack. That would solve a lot of the trouble and we could then focus on a Totem and so forth.

Of course we could stay brooding loners and try something outside of a Pack structure. There motts and other means of organising Uratha society. Or we could come up with our own... *ahem* a Sept maybe *cough cough*.

16. Likes , unlimited sink, Sirith liked this post
Page 2 of 20 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread