Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(AwCon) Awakening

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

1 Suxx

Ankh shakes off the exhaustion and sits up, looking around. Alarm bells start to go off in the back of her mind and the fog of memory begins to left the slightest. Something was wrong, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

She sees all the other Mages in the room, some of them she recognizes and some of them she doesn't. Hearing West's voice triggers something, but it slips away before she can get a grip on it.

Tyria is gone?

Tears spill down her cheeks in mourning as she stands and collects what little belongings she has left.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam lowers her voice. If she were to sound insane, she didn't want everyone to hear it.

"I have a feeling, a strong feeling, that this isn't the way it is supposed to be. I don't know what the right path is, but it should be different than this."

Tam closed her tired eyes and rubbed them with her palms. When she dropped her hands and opened her eyes again, she had a determined look in her eyes. Her voice is still low, but she is speaks quickly.

"You are Mastigos, right? That's your Path? I need you to look inside my head, feel what I am feeling. I need you to see if I am going crazy, or if I am sensing something you aren't. The feeling is gnawing at me. Hell, maybe it isn't in my head. Maybe it is in my Soul."

W
    War

The morning had come, and it was time to rise.

And yet another dreary day

From a shadowed corner all curled up, just her skateboard between her and the rest of the room, she peered out from under her hoodie. Things just kept getting worse, it seemed every day one of them would fall to the lunacy that was gripping the fabric. But today it was not her.

She took a deep slow quiet breath, feeling all her aching muscles and the twinges of pain that seeped into her bones. She just hoped that today she would not have to go out in search of rations. She had done it in the past, and while she was use to running the streets, they were different. They had been for months, and what she could usually get away with under the sleepers eyes was no longer viable. She resisted the urge, again, to protect herself. She needed to save what little essense she had left incase... the thought was almost too terrible to think, so she brushed it away.

Looking about she watched as others rose and began to move.

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh sees the girl hiding behind her skateboard and heads over to her, cheese in hand. She leans down and hands Dodger the cheese. "Hi, you look hungry this morning, here."

Orphan

PRE

something isn't right...

Waking early, as usual, Orphan focused his attention inward, on achieving a meditative state, both for purposes of his oblation and because sometimes it provides him with brief (though usually fleeting) insights into the Lie that has infected reality. It was frustrating to him, the not knowing what was real, but even more frustrating was to know something, to grasp some bit of the truth... then have it slip away.

On this day, his insights are lacking, but he does manage to draw upon a small bit of Mana, which could make the difference between survival or death for himself or someone else.
    meditation as legacy oblation

Getting up and strapping on his swords, Orphan gestures to Ankh while approaching Tam. An idea came to him, not during the early morning meditation, but rather in a dream. He didn't know if there was any merit to the idea or not - the fact that in his dreams he was seeking answers in things he knew nothing about said quite a bit about his mindset - but he thought it was worth at least discussing with those who might know.

Beverely regards Tam silently for a good few minutes before speaking, her voice quiet. "This isn't what any of us want, this is how the world is, and right now, we're coming up close to an attack. Al right, I'll look, but I can't afford to spend much time doing that, and you need to get ready too."

With that Beverely touches her fingertips lightly to Tam's temples. "Open your mind to me then, let me see."

West, Writer, please check

Beverely attempts to form a telepathic link with Tam.

W
    War

Ankh sees the girl hiding behind her skateboard and heads over to her, cheese in hand. She leans down and hands Dodger the cheese. "Hi, you look hungry this morning, here."
    She reached out and took the cheese that was offered. She took a couple of nibbles first to make sure it had not become inedible. She gave a small half hearted smile, mostly a thankful one for the food, but hampered greatly by the circumstances that had recently transpired. A quiet meek response emerged from beneath the grey hoodie, the tone was grateful and worn.

"Thanks."

She gave a sigh; a sigh of exhaustion, mostly from the existence, but there was a determination in it as well. A fight to live and survive. A tone of a soldier whom had seen the worst of a year or more long battle and managed to live through it all. She finished the cheese and then looked up to greet the eyes of the individual whom had offered it. It was, after all, only polite.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Tam's Resistance is Contested, rather than Automated; therefore, she can forego the Resistance roll and let the spell take effect unchallenged.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

OOC

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

ooooh, options, options
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 3 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread