Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
131 - 140
DISPLAYED
(AwCon) Awakening

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 14 of 18 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Last

Jordan looked at Animus. "Master Animus, I think I have to risk a spell."

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam takes a moment to weave ephemeral chains into spiritual armor. She feels the touch for a moment, before it fades beyond her current perceptions, but she is confident the protection will blunt most attacks.

Shields Up!

Then, she follows Orphan, though not to closely. She wants to give him plenty of room, should he need it.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

When Animus announces the uninvited, Tam grips her knife and pulls it from it's sheath, as she steps over to Falx.

"Point and click, sir."

Normally, she found amusement in these words, but this time, she isn't able to smile.

((Hm... You may be right. You don't mind if I opt out of the Mana spending? Which means no cloak...))

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh holds up a hand to Dodger. "I might need you to help me map out a route actually, give me one moment." She makes her way over to orphan and Falx. "We regroup at the Kreugan's. West says there is a portal there to take us to the Mystagigues old......." She trails off, not able to remember the damn name of the building. "It's safe, either way. If something happens, you all meet us there, you got it?"

She then goes back over to Dodger. "All right, how do we get to the Kreugan's from here? I need the shortest route. The longer we're out there the more danger we're in. By the way, I can fight, so you all won't be with only non-combatants. If it comes down to it, I'll hold them off as best I can, you get everyone else to the Kreugan's. There is a portal there to take us to the next safehouse."

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx glances at Tam and nods his head, a flicker of a smile crossing his face. He looks back at Orphan. "The Kruegan's works for me, just need to keep the Space people in single pieces now"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Animus can sense the figures closing in. Oddly, there's another one tickling his senses, at the edge of his perception...

...it's nearly straight up.

(( np khal ))
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

They were too close; time was ticking. Jordan couldn't help if he didn't survive. He conjured an imagio of d'Artagnon and muttered a couple of words in the High Language.

Paradox dread

Muscle Memory

[Spoiler=OOC: Can't read my own notes. That's Life 2, not Fate 2. I'll buy new glasses.[/Spoiler]

Rosh

PRE

((Guys, Who is where? It appears Orphan, Animus, Errant? are heading for the roof. Jack, Tam, Dodger. are staying on the first floor. Oshi seems to have faded. Ankh and Falx are on the first floor pulling commander. Dodger's with Ankh, Tam's with Falx? That's the context of my post. If I'm wrong. Say so. ))

Spade listens in to Ankh and Dodger "Beverly, Your with Dodger and Ankh. Grab Jammer if you see him. Jack, Take this bag. Stick with Falx and Tam. I'm with Orphan, Animus, and Errant. Go to them now and support them. Tell them we head to Kruegans if this goes bad. Move!"
    Spade nods to emphasize the order. Then he hurries for Orphan and Animus to rely the plan and hold the gun group as one team.
    His thinking being that the bottom team should be the one to split if the need came. Though they would likely stay together once everything came down. He pushes the sports bag full of food into Jack's hands before he leaves.

Page 14 of 18 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Last
Closed Thread