Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Freehold Leadership

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

0 Scenes

...Still like Huntsmater for Sheriff, so the the Deputies could be Hounds - and it adds to the fae themes, or at least taking what they took from us/gave to us and making it our own. But then again, that might be exactly what someone's Durance was and that might bring up uncomfortable memories...hmm.

Though I like the idea of the Glaive. It's a strikingly descriptive word, and different then any that have been used/in use. Then for Deputies, I like the idea that they could also be Deputized with a new name/title of a weapon that signifies their role or proficiency.
    Though West made an interesting point these roles could be named after carnival/circus themes.

Like the Strong Man, or maybe just Security could work.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Given the more laid back theme to the Freehold, how about:-
    HR or Legal

We've been discussing how to speak in "code" for a while now. Why not try this?

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

In keeping with the more laid back attitude the Freehold appears to be taking, why not stick with: -

Security.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

In keeping with the more laid back theme, why not go with: -

Boss.

Its a common enough term that it won't cause issues in public.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

I like Boss, or Activities Director / Director.

Looking like it'll be Mhairi. Defs time to firm up a title name.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

What about ... Landscaping/Landscaper? Or Groundskeeping/Groundskeeper? Which could be said anywhere and future deputies could be landscapers/groundskeepers?
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Going with the 'landscaping' idea for security, the harpy could be Signage, Information (Desk), or even Decorations / Floral to play on Pledge bands being hung on people.

0 Scenes

Security's good, succinct and explains what it is. But the park'll need actual security and people asking for one, and getting the other would be awkward.

I do like Groundkeeping/Groundskeeper.

"Keeper of keys and grounds at...Funderland!"

0 Scenes

Boss works, but Activities Director made me giggle.

"Oh, yes the one soul who leads the entire Freehold, standing above the Seasonal Sovereigns is the...Activities Director!"

(Also I don't know how I feel about Mhairi leading the whole 'hold and not just at Autumn...all I can say is she's definitely come a long way!)

0 Scenes

HR, Legal, Information (Desk) are all cool, but I'd love to have something that plays with the Pledges

...and my sleepy sloth brain's only coming up with Floret :P

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
+ Reply to Thread