Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
We Got the Package

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam, breathing heavy, arrives at Gina's desk at a fast walk. She seems oblivious to the two men standing at Gina's desk.

"Excuse me, but did a Jordan Shepard arrive? I'm hoping to catch up with him."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"No, no Mr. Sheppard," Gina answers, giving Tam a girl-what-is-your-malfunction look.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

Jack looks at the seemingly distressed girl when she mentions 'Jordan', seeing the vibrant spark of active spells on her.

"Uh... miss? Jordan dropped us off here a little while ago... Said he had dinner plans or something..."

Never really was too smooth speaking with girls... At least, ones I've never met and dunno their status yet...

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam's disappointment disappeared in a flash when she realized that these two men were probably who Dr. Primoria was referring to. She could see traces of active spells, so dropping a hint or two might be in order.

"Hi, call me Tam. The Curator suggested that I might be helpful in an investigation Shepard is pursuing. Are you also looking into certain 'Lines' of discovery?"

PRE

Jack glances at Gina out of the corner of his eye, hoping she's already disinterested in the magi gathering around her desk now that they were done with her, then looks back toward Tam.

I thought this was my investigation..? he thinks, a little hurt.

He says knowingly, "Aahh, Dr. Primoria suggested you help us out, hm? Well, then, let's discuss the details we've unraveled so far on our way out, shall we?"

Jack motions towards the entrance of the museum.

Trench
    Trench

"Uh..Hi." Was all Trench could get out as tam and Jack started talking amongst themselves. He was really starting to wonder if he should start trying to stop being a wallflower. Oh well..Could be worse. World could be ending. Not like that could ever happen

PRE

He was kind of disappointed. Joshua had actually been gearing himself up for a confrontation, curious to see if he would end up having the balls to step to the Provost--and what, if anything, Dee would do in response. But the word had come down--leave Dee alone, and talk to Tyria. Which Joshua could do, sure, but it wasn't nearly as.... action-packed.
    Probably for the best, he had to concede. He'd seen what Space could do when used offensively. Pound for pound, he just didn't have the power to stand up to a second-degree Master.
    He entered the Museum and walked up to the reception desk. "Hello," he said, trying to remember her name--Gina, Tina, something like that--and added "Miss" quickly to try and cover his hesitation. "Joshua Morris, here to see Dr. Primoria. I believe I'm on the list."

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam nods emphatically and goes with Jack.

"What can I call you two?"

Trench
    Trench

"Uh...Just call me Trench." He said, still fighting the urge to back off and shut up. Damn shyness...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Gina gives the other three mages a disapproving look, for turning her station into a watering hole, or some sort of family reunion or job board. She had Important Work to do.

Looking up at Joshua she nods. "I remember you. Just a sec," she responds, tapping out a brief email on her computer.

And there it is... a new, flavor-filled pink bubble.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread