Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
We Got the Package

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

PRE

Jordan pulls into the parking lot by the Fillard Goldman Museum. Trench, Jack, and he get out and head into the front entrance.

"We shouldn't hopefully have to spend too much time here, so that we can get back onto our other task," Jack says to his fellow Mystagogues.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Jordan appears to already be in a thread here...
    Looks like it's just Jack and Trench?
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

That should be fine. We can just say he dropped us off, because that's what he said he'd do in the previous one? Technically, he'd still have enough time to drive home and start his dinner in... *shrug*
    "Pryde": Presence 2, Status (Mysterium) 1, WP = Full, Mana = 5
    [Herald] Active Spells (1 on Pattern): Sybil's Sight (Pot.2, self)

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Cool, I'll wait for Trench to 'check in' before assuming narration...
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Trench
    Trench

Treench streched his arms as he looked over the Museum. Some part of him wondered if he was going to make bi-monthly visits to this place. They probally have better things to do other than deal with me. He thought with a shrug. "Ready Jack?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

It's... the Museum. Jack can see beutiful latticework of spells sheltering it, pulsing with purpose and strength. Gina mans the reception desk, reading a magazine, and a plump, pink bubble hides her lower face. Trench, on the other hand, sees wisps of the same latticework, but also sees a dim grey surrounding the back area where employees stay. A death... but old. Weeks, at least.

PRE

"Don't worry man, we're just dropping off some things, and maybe updating Ruby on our progress if she's here," Jack assures Trench.

Jack puts his other arm through his backpack strap as he walks steadily and purposefully towards the reception desk, but slow enough so that Trench can keep up with his longer stride.

"Hi, is Ruby around? My name's Jack. She said she'd be expecting me if she's here?"

Trench
    Trench

Trench kept up with Jack easily, though he seemed to be distracted by most of the spellwork around the museum. Now this is impressive...Wonder how much time it took to get all that power in there. He wonder was turned to concern however once he saw the grey that lingered near the back. Some part of his mind told him that this was death. He never thought what that would look like until now.

Is..that where theo died. Damn. He was starting to see and hear too much death these days. But that was part of the package of being a Moros. He stood there quietly while Jack dealt with Gina.

He still had to wonder how the hell she blew bubbles that large though...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Gina pops, and recovers her bubble. With a mischievous grin, she frames her face with both hands, "Just Jack!" she proclaims.

Turning serious, she turns to confer with the army of Post-Its on her monitor. "Hmmmm, right. Jack for Ruby... Ruby is out. You can leave that with me... wait... notify Tyria...", she mutters, reading aloud, then speaking to Jack, then reading aloud again.

She looks at Jack expectantly, holding her hand out for the bag. The other hand rapidly dances over her keyboard.

Girl's got skillz.

PRE

Psh, nothing I can't do... Except blow bubbles with gum, but that's a stupid skill anyway...

Jack sets his backpack down on the floor and unzips the second pocket. He pulls out Theo's laptop and sets it on the desk. Then, he pulls out the DVD and sets it on top of the laptop.

"That's both of the things she'll be expecting. As for the 'Just Jack' thing..." He looks around, then leans in and holds his hand next to his lips. He whispers, "I was in the middle of getting my last name changed for reasons I'd rather not share at that time, and I'd appreciate if you didn't mention this t' anyone."

Jack re-zips his backpack back up and hoists it onto his shoulders again. "Jack O. Falley is the full name. If there's nothing else, we mostly came t' just drop that off."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread